Kosher kush and Tahoe OG pheno hunt

• Thread starter TommyVuitton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

Hey guys, as the title says I'm looking for keeper moms from the KK and Tahoe. I would love to hear from anyone who's had any experience with these strains.

I have had a look for the different phonos of KK but nothing much out there on the web. The KK is from Reserva Privada (feminized).

I followed Tex's grow for the Tahoe and I'm looking for the sativa dominant phono. The Tahoe is regular and and still need to be sexed. I started 5 seeds and one didn't make it.

Im growing in promix with GH.

Tahoe OG #1
Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 15

Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 16

Tahoe OG #2
Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt

Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 2

Tahoe OG #3
Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 3

Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 4

Tahoe OG #4
Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 5

Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 6

Kosher Kush #1
Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 7

Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 8

Kosher Kush #2
Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 9

Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 10

Kosher Kush #3
Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 11

Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 12

Kosher Kush #4
Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 13

Kosher kush and tahoe og pheno hunt 14

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Never saw a small a small Tahoe w/ 7 fingered leaves. 3 & 4 is common for small OGs. HTH

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

I will be flowering out each strain starting next week. Will update with results.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm taking a few pics tonight of Kosher Kush at day 44....26 days left and I've heard it really fattens up in the last 2 weeks....very excited.

Smells great.

Likes the nutes.

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

Never saw a small a small Tahoe w/ 7 fingered leaves. 3 & 4 is common for small OGs. HTH

There seemed to be some really funky leaves on one of my phenos. Some of the leaves were merged into one another which I have never seen. Checked out some other grows of the kk and have seen that others have also had the merged leaves. Most of the kk's now have 4+ leaves and not much of the merging going on anymore.

T

thegig

i just started some kosher i went through a 8 month battle and found out my tent was gassing off. sucked. but i chose my pheno by smell. some will just have a smell that grabs you if you pinch it or rub stem. thats if you want some quality smoke. works for me anyway. your kosher 3 looks good

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

i just started some kosher i went through a 8 month battle and found out my tent was gassing off. sucked. but i chose my pheno by smell. some will just have a smell that grabs you if you pinch it or rub stem. thats if you want some quality smoke. works for me anyway. your kosher 3 looks good
Ouch, which tent was that?

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

Update, Day 17.

The tahoes are frosting up nicely, seems like it got two phenos out of the 5 i popped. One looks to be the sativa pheno and the other looks more indica with very short internode spacing. Sativa pheno has strong lemon skittles smell and the indica pheno has a more cinnamon smell.

The koshers are looking good as well with 2 distinct phonos out of the 3 that were females.

We have currently running the lucas formula with 6/9 ratio, additives are GHE BioBloom. Ballasts are running in 1000w mode and will be switching to overdrive next week.

SANY0406SANY0408SANY0414SANY0416SANY0417SANY0418SANY0419

Top Bottom