Kosher kush and Tahoe OG pheno hunt

• Thread starter TommyVuitton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

i had tahoe three times but never got to flower it ..... i want to order it from A. were did you get yourS? I have flowered the kosher its flames

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

o yea if your not venting those hoods take the glass out youll get much better results ^

MrBlazeAlot

MrBlazeAlot

Hey mate i've got a question for u.. I see ur using some aircooled reflectors, to me it looks like a sputnik but without the air cooling.. thats what I was wondering cuz atm I can't choose between getting a A-wing vs Sputnik the deal is if I buy A-wing I wont be able to use it next summer and the capacity of my vent is just perf now for the room and I think I may have problems if I run it trought the sputnik.. so basically are these sputnik reflectors good for use without the air cooling just like cooltubes. sorry i had to write this post very fast from work.. hope u can get what im sayin :P. Gz on ur plants btw they look gorgeus with that purple pinch on em :D

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

Funky: I got the beans from attitude, I don't buy anywhere else! Do youself a favor and get em, this strain is going to better than anything I ever grew. Today is start of week 6 and the frost is piling on!!!

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

o yea if your not venting those hoods take the glass out youll get much better results ^

Thanks bud, I also read it somewhere that the glass steals some lumens, I was also worried about the glass getting too hot without the aircooling. I took the glass out before the grow started.

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

Hey mate i've got a question for u.. I see ur using some aircooled reflectors, to me it looks like a sputnik but without the air cooling.. thats what I was wondering cuz atm I can't choose between getting a A-wing vs Sputnik the deal is if I buy A-wing I wont be able to use it next summer and the capacity of my vent is just perf now for the room and I think I may have problems if I run it trought the sputnik.. so basically are these sputnik reflectors good for use without the air cooling just like cooltubes. sorry i had to write this post very fast from work.. hope u can get what im sayin :P. Gz on ur plants btw they look gorgeus with that purple pinch on em :D

These reflectors are the blockbusters 6inch and the work 100% without aircooling but u will need an AC to keep temps in check. I purchased these to use with my 4x8 tent and worked a charm. I have just purchased 2x adjustawings which will be working next to the blockbusters as we upgrading to 4000w on the next run. Can't wait, that's going to be all Tahoe!

S

sh2ft2

looks great!!! how long did you let them veg for or was it a height that you were waiting for??

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

looks great!!! how long did you let them veg for or was it a height that you were waiting for??

Thx, I vegged the kosher and Tahoe for about 3 weeks, not enough. But this grow is purely a pheno hunt. My veg room is packed with 3 phenos of kk and 2 of the Tahoe. Need to get rid of a few so i can veg clones for longer. Next run will be all Tahoe sativa pheno. They will get about 6-7 weeks veg and get close to the top of my pine trellis frame. With the sativa pheno of the Tahoe I'm sure I will get a good yield.

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

Quick update from my iPhone, will be taking some more shots with macro lens tomorrow!

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

Update, day 46

Buds are looking amazing at this point!! Had to install another trellis as the tahoes are already falling over. Stopped using calmag and its noticeable on the tahoes. The 3 phenos of kosher are also looking dank!!

Figured out how to use the white balance on my camera and the pics look much more natural!

Tahoe OG
SANY0473
SANY0476
SANY0478
SANY0485
SANY0487
SANY0488
SANY0493

Kosher Kush

Kosher Kush 2
Kosher Kush 3
Kosher Kush

marski420

marski420

You have some serious growing skills by the looks of it bro, it all looks amazing! Which smell is coming through the loudest? The sativa pheno has my eye, the sfv pheno also looks pretty killer.

FireWithin

FireWithin

The koshe 2 and Tahoe 4 look on point, nice work there bro! Happy huntn, if the smell is there I'd say u found ya sumn to work with...

TommyVuitton

TommyVuitton

You have some serious growing skills by the looks of it bro, it all looks amazing! Which smell is coming through the loudest? The sativa pheno has my eye, the sfv pheno also looks pretty killer.

Thanks for the comments, the strongest smell is from the Tahoe #4 and its very lemony, just toked some today from a nug that was a bit burned and damm, shes a keeper!

Top Bottom