Kosher Tangerines

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

This is a hybrid destined for F3 and beyond
DNAs Kosher Kush x RDs Tangerine Kush. We grew out 40 seeds with nearly 20 fems to choose from. The original 2 we still have in production because of overall quality. We have been equally impressed with this secondary seed run. Enjoy
Ktk3089 fi
Kosher tangerines 2
Ktk3091 fi

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

how'd you know?????? I saved natural therapys tang haze x med man bean to try to find a kosher kush male to pollenate with..........well then I see great minds think alike eh? subbed and honestly SUPER IMPRESSED!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah these are just about done for their first go. aroma is incredible, heavy orange rind citrus and that kushy/lemony fuel sharpness that we so love.
@WalterWhiteFire honestly dont know. first we have seen. It will be based more on aroma/flavor and effect than weight, though that matters. What we want out of the hybrids is a 50/50 of parents. That to me is a success. Most seem pretty damn chunky and a come along with the desired aromas.
@VERMONTSKUNKS man thanks this was definitely was a a good cross. I will post up a few of the Kosher Tangies we are growing in the same room next to them, wanted a comparison...Totally biased opinion, is ours looks and smells better on average. Finished product will tell us though.
These are coming down in a week
Peace

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Koshers 004
Koshers 005
Koshers 006
Koshers 007
Koshers 009
this is what my phenos of kosher kush ended up like.... the expressions where exactly as you say....blew my carbon filter out lmao! Homebrew I wanted to share these pics to show you how earnestly interested I am in your work here......any genetics you find viable id be more than willing to work with ya! gorgeous bro gorgeous work!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

bottom right corner..........japenese aloes. the ones they used after we smashed Nagasaki with nukes.......they are prob one of the BEST companion plants ive found for our gardens, just think about it.....as the aloes fronds thrive your foliar feeds are thee for the taking growing right alongside your ladies...happily.....I could easily store 4-5 pups in a moist towel and ship them to ANYONE who'd like some aloes from vibrant healthy organic stocks. just a thought. I enjoy watching the rockstars here share thee successes. If I can help/share in my little way id liketo.

B

barefoot

yea now..........loookin' good................

ganj on......................

Tnelz

Tnelz

I have no doubt ur crosses will be better than the dna original. But after harvesting 3/4 of a pound of it the stuff is great. The tangerine end of things could be more accentuated. I'm sure that's probably what ur doing I am certainly not questioning a jedi with ur skill just suggesting. What I grew turned out to be very kush dominant in smell and taste. Not to say the tangerine wasn't there but it was suttle. To suttle imo. If u weren't a true connoisseur it would have been easy to miss. Luckily I knew what I was looking for.lol. Keep up the good work brother! Those pics r amazing to say the least. If those were for the sixth day of Christmas they r a gift indeed. Respect.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have no doubt ur crosses will be better than the dna original. But after harvesting 3/4 of a pound of it the stuff is great. The tangerine end of things could be more accentuated. I'm sure that's probably what ur doing I am certainly not questioning a jedi with ur skill just suggesting. What I grew turned out to be very kush dominant in smell and taste. Not to say the tangerine wasn't there but it was suttle. To suttle imo. If u weren't a true connoisseur it would have been easy to miss. Luckily I knew what I was looking for.lol. Keep up the good work brother! Those pics r amazing to say the least. If those were for the sixth day of Christmas they r a gift indeed. Respect.

It's not a DNA original they bought the cut and self'd it to make fem beans. THE REAL NAME IS JEWS GOLD> spread the word.

Fuck being PC.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks gentlemen. Ours is better. Period. We did grow out twice as many seeds of the KTK as we did of the KoT, Kosher Tangie. Tange end of KoT was lacking as stated by @Tnelz
also got a good deal of plastic-like aromas. Not a great smell. We smelled the plastic on the KTK as well. Tangerime dominated the hybridwith a few kosher esque phenos. Decent yields makes her certainly worth another run.
Will take to f3 but maybe withanother grouping of fems to select from.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i was just thinking about breeding and in my experiences most the time the offspring will take on the characteristics of a specific side.. and most the time if u get a pheno thats 50/50 its not as good as either parent.. so with that said, if you could get off spring of this cross that comes out 50/50 and as good or better then the parent then thats something very special. i guess thats the idea though right?

good luck, i like the idea of it because we need more flavors out there but they gotta be potent.. thats the problem with a lot of these super flavorful strains that have such good aroma and taste is they lack potency so we always end up just sticking to the og's and what not.. but once these amazing flavors start coming out that are as potent, thats the business!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I agree @slaus I'm a sucker for flavor but potency is higher priority.....I'm getting to old to be blazing it all day

Top Bottom