Kovert420's Intro

• Thread starter kovert420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kovert420

kovert420

After years lurking many canna related forums I have finally grown a set and decided to register in the hopes I can get myself a journal going.

A bit go background info, I have grown for a few years now have tried many different methods of growing NFT, Coco & Soil. I feel they all have their purpose but I have removed all chemical nutrients from the grow room (minus SB1 which I haven’t had to use for a few years now at least). There are still many different methods that I would like to try but for now the extra flavour I get from running organics in soil keeps pulling me back. Think the next step will be Hi-Brix but I have a fair bit to learn before I feel comfortable changing my methods.

I did want to get my last grow up and running as a journal but I was running out of smoke and had to get something going fast. This lead me down the road of small pots lots of plants as the plants I had in bigger pots needed much more time to veg. So I decided to do a side by side all my ladies got the same soil nutrients/feeding schedule etc the only variable is the pots. Half of them are in normal pots (holes in the bottom) the other half are in hempy buckets (yes I know hempy’s aren’t meant for soil but I was curious). This is still ongoing but the results may surprise some.

Anyway I’m here to share what knowledge I have and am more than ready to receive help and tips from you guys and gals.

It will be a new experience for me as I have never had a journal online and always grown from either fem seed or clone with the occasional auto thrown in for good measure. Now I know your all thinking what is he rambling on about, well I guess you will have to tune into my journal to find out. It's good to be here and look forward to seeing some of you in my journal you can find in my sig you never know we may learn a thing or two,

(give me a chance to make my journal first though haha).

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
After years lurking many canna related forums I have finally grown a set and decided to register in the hopes I can get myself a journal going.

A bit go background info, I have grown for a few years now have tried many different methods of growing NFT, Coco & Soil. I feel they all have their purpose but I have removed all chemical nutrients from the grow room (minus SB1 which I haven’t had to use for a few years now at least). There are still many different methods that I would like to try but for now the extra flavour I get from running organics in soil keeps pulling me back. Think the next step will be Hi-Brix but I have a fair bit to learn before I feel comfortable changing my methods.

I did want to get my last grow up and running as a journal but I was running out of smoke and had to get something going fast. This lead me down the road of small pots lots of plants as the plants I had in bigger pots needed much more time to veg. So I decided to do a side by side all my ladies got the same soil nutrients/feeding schedule etc the only variable is the pots. Half of them are in normal pots (holes in the bottom) the other half are in hempy buckets (yes I know hempy’s aren’t meant for soil but I was curious). This is still ongoing but the results may surprise some.

Anyway I’m here to share what knowledge I have and am more than ready to receive help and tips from you guys and gals.

It will be a new experience for me as I have never had a journal online and always grown from either fem seed or clone with the occasional auto thrown in for good measure. Now I know your all thinking what is he rambling on about, well I guess you will have to tune into my journal to find out. It's good to be here and look forward to seeing some of you in my journal you can find in my sig you never know we may learn a thing or two,

Welcome!!!

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Welcome. I am looking forward to seeing your skills and your girls.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Gday Cobba welcome to the farm .

kovert420

kovert420

Cheers guys nice to have a warm welcome, was going to put my journal up yesterday, started smoking that damn honey bananas and that had other plans for me lol Going to go put it up now hope to see you guys there.

Top Bottom