KQ WooHoo

• Thread starter Josey Wales
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Josey Wales

KILLER Queen
Just ordered a pack of these, I am sooo stoked about this. I had Vics original and it was in my top 3 favorite plants of all time. I didn't want to order the KQ Redux available at another site as It's not the same cross, they used the Pacific g-13 not the Airborne like the original, not even the true pacific cut but a BX. It might be very good but not the same. And, I knew Mosca was sooner or later going to offer some more of his.
Over the years I've mentioned on various forums that someone needs to recreate this cross, finally done.
Just don't know when I'll get to them, It's taking a little longer to get my new room built than I thought - Tough economic times, but it will happen.

Thanks Mosca and Baccas

Long live the Queen!

Once I get up and running again, I might try some pollen chuckin myself and try to make my own KQ, I'm holding a few different seed versions of C99, one of them being Moscas BX1, and I have Reefermans G-13- might be a fun experiment.
Might even try to make a rookie,hack version of REZ's Sour Queen,(KQxSDIBL) I got an awsome pheno of that, unfortunately I just could not get a clone of it to root.

PEACE

true grit

true grit

dope man. I'm waitin on that one too, I scooped up the other one you mentioned and honestly am bout to cull the only plant that was decent, looks the weakest outta all the new sprouts. Ready for the Mosca's KQ!

J

Josey Wales

Hey Grit,
If you got the room it might be interesting to let it go and do a comparison.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Kick ass!! I have to grab a pack or two to see what can be found as well. You know my love for the Killer Chem AB G13 leaning pheno... Golden and special with an insane knock your dick in the dirt hit.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Josey, True Grit, & Tex, I know you three will do them KQ Proud!

Mosca

true grit

true grit

No doubt Mosca! I'll get down on em, just lemme know when they droppin and i'll get to work!!!!

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
The Killer Queen is coming to the Farm very soon...

Prost!

J

Josey Wales

Gonna be a while for me, gotta build a new room first. But Mosca/Baccas, I got a Q for you guys. What is the difference between the AG13, which has proven itself in many top of the line crosses and the Pg13 or the Pg13 BX that was used in the other version of the KQ available elsewhere? The airborn version I've grown many crosses with, Original KQ, Rez's Killer Apollo, Reefs LP1, Sour Queen, it just seems to work in some stellar crosses as I'm sure your KQ will be. You don't hear that much about the Pacific version.
Any comments or experiance with it?

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey Josey, fwiw I've been told since way back that the PG13 is a more Sat dom plant in comparison to the AG13. My experience with PG comes from Gpsy's BX so I can't speak first hand I suppose, but from what I seen from it I would agree. Alot of people used to say the AG was not straight G13 either but was a selection made out of a cross done by Neville with G13/NL. I love the raw ass power that the AG13 brings to crosses. I had a heavy, heavy AG13 dom pheno of a cross with figwidow and it shit all over anything I found in the PG13 BX or anything else for that matter. Flowered in 45-50 days to boot. Wonderful breeding tool IMHO.

B

baccas125

Josey not all that sure at this point. I just recieved the PG13 to run for the first time. It does look mover sativish compared to the cabbage leafs of the ag13.

Top Bottom