KQ

• Thread starter Josey Wales
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Josey Wales

Hey Mosca,

Those KQ beans went quick at the other site, I noticed them last night and they were gone today..bummer. I had Vics original and would love to get it back.Can we expect any here at the farm?

E

easypleasie

I'm sure they'll be at the farm at some point. But when? lol

Need a tester, Mosca? :)

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
I will have to check with Baccas on stock levels.

Peace

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Killer Queen= Cinderella 99 x Pacific G13.

B

baccas125

actualy its airborn g13 more are in the works as we speak. look for them in 6-7 weeks

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
My bad, smokin' too much Cindy I guess...

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hola Josey, Killer Queen and a few new surprises will be available in the next 4 weeks!

Mosca

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
All I can say if you get a chance Jump on it. Big ups Baccas an MN for bringin it to the masses again.

Heres some day 38. Pure Cherry Skunky Dankness.

KQ Day 39
M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Right on CemChris!!! That Killer Queen cola looks Righteous... Keep those pics coming!

Big Ups!

Mosca

J

Josey Wales

Hola Josey, Killer Queen and a few new surprises will be available in the next 4 weeks!

Mosca

Nice, I'll have to grab a pack of them. How has the yeild been on these? The pick a few posts above look decent for the age, but it's hard to tell from a pic. My old mom was a relatively small yeilder but more than made up for it in quality.
The pics I've seen of your c99 crosses all look like decent producers. Of course there is a lot of variables to yeild, just looking for a general idea of yeild.
I also had the Brothers G C99, long time ago , and It wasn't a great yeilder either, but I know a lot of selection has been done between then and now.

Punching Out
Thanks

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
KQ right before Chop. Again right on guys for keeping this nasty little girl alive. This is and has been my all time fav for quite sometime.

KQ_01.jpg

R

Rob1

i got some killer queen on the way. after seeing these pics i am really excited about it..

Top Bottom