KQueen, Heri, PButters and KOC's VRabbit!!...

• Thread starter FOE20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
hey Rebels...long time ago motabro sent me a few interesting varieties that he had from KOC and his own work..I was wanting PurpG which was a g13/PInd hybrid that was very hard to acquire..I ended up gettn some from both motareb and Gruru of KOC...there were only a few with no germ which left me looking for other PInd relations...Same time I was running motarebs PBut x Heri and it was really showing traits of something very different..
So after enjoying that hybrid I started growing out the PButters on its own and did some f-gen work with it for Gruru..
Ive kept a certain pheno of PButters for quite some time and now working with Velveteen Rabbit (WhtRabxPInd)...
I'll be showing a bit of it all in this thread along with Herijuana and some KQueen f.5's that are just sprouts atm....
PurpButters is - MorningDew(c99 pheno called Butters) x PurpG (g13/PInd-poss Bx3)
Herijuana is - from motarebs old stock and selected from a 40+ seed run and is a mixed Sat/Ind pheno..

note : yo motabro...hope your doing better and need to ask you about the BlueB Indica f1xf2 cross and what was used or any info would help..I'll have to make some more PBut this summer for you n the Rebel crew...stay kewl vato
FOE20
Kings of Canna were...
Nevile
Sam (Skunkman-Sacred Seeds)
Eddie (FlyDutchman)
Dronkers (Sensi)
Gruru (KOC Seed Co)

Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 2
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 3
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 4
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 5
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 6
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 7
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 8
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 9
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 10
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 11
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 12
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 13
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 14
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 15
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 16
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 17
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 18
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 19
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 20
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 21
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 22
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 23
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 24
Kqueen heri pbutters and kocs vrabbit 25
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

velveteen rabbit?
got a pack of those from a charity auction off c-bay in 2004-5?
never have heard anything about them till now
still in the freezer

fwiw

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Pictures

Of Beautiful Plants, awesome genetic's there

mal

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
danke fellaz...

wobbly the VelRabbit is a old canadian HP crossed direct to the PIndica..
the PButters is a PurpG hybrid so all a bit different..but Im seein 2 different phenos in the VRab and their traits give it away...I had a bad set and the plants took a beating so I only show some worthy ones atm...but will be showing a few others soon..Heri's are almost done so its comin soon..

Heres the KQueen almost done..she also took a beating in bloom but did quite well thru all..pics are old to few wks ago
last 2 pics are VRab new in bloom but I have others just finishing up....enjoy
FOE20

KQueenBlm1 08 28 11
KQueenHead2 08 28 11
KQueenProf1 08 28 11
KQueenSideB 08 28 11
KQfull2 08 20 11
KQhead4 08 20 11
KQueenhead1 08 20 11
VRab2blm1 08 28 11
VRabStalk1 08 28 11
T

T1420

Very Nice, U got some fire genetics there bro!! Foe Sho!!! Really awesome that cool cats keep poppin up 'round here showin folks what Extremely nice genetics are out there. You cats also keep rasin the bar... AWESOME!! Keep the good threads comin', Thank god there is peeps out there tryin to help others out like Mota... His kindness bounces from one side, to the other.. ALWAYS above and beyond for folks, makes ya feel good just being involved with anything he does. Thanks again for the post foe20, got my mouth waterin on the C99 hybrid..got a pineapple pheno X a Morroccan my personal flav fav.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
thnx fellaz....

revampin digs n will post more soon...Just started some POWs...poped in 20hrs....damn fast...more to come
FOE20

G

GROHARD

What up Foe! Lookin at this reminds me of the good ole CW-CBay Days!!! I remember like it was yesterday when Gru made all of those crosses available. Just like Wobbly G I too had a pack of Velveteen Rabbitts that were in the freezer for the longest!!Haha Have no idea what happened to 'em tho. Can't wait to see what you get outta those P.O.W.'s. I just ordered a pack of those myself and just popped some Bubba Yum's!! Yea, I've been feelin a little nostalgic lately, re-visiting some of the things that got hastily tossed during the "Kush Kloud Era"LOL. How's that Pbutters? I remember staying away from that one back in the day because I didn't really care for C-99. Oh man, I gotta real kick outta that pic with the Jumex can!!LOL I remember that thread when fools were saying that they had a pheno of pbutters that smelled just like Jumex!!Haha

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
heheh....to tru Growbro...hell ya Im still rockin the butters...actually just started more seed so it can be more avail...plus may hit it up to the POW to add a lil variation since its all within the same parent lines..

Gata say the POWs have zing....prob one of the fastest strains to pop Ive seen...and Ive popped hundreds of beans..these popped in 18hrs...and were above the transed mix within 32 total...thats damn nice...
also started some of motabros BlueIndicas...have 1 popped and another still swimmin..
I have Heri, PBut, VRab, Ghash, POWs and the BInd all inline for a show..should be a good'n...
hey motabro....help me out on this BIndo?..(said F.2xF.1 on the pk)..whats it about man..
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
damn...almost spaced the KillaQueen crit....man this stuff is a lil racy...
Smelled and looked more g13ish all thru...then kinda ended up c99ish...c99 really showin in the effect and a solid strong 8 with a bit of hyper to it...almost a bit much for me as I like more laxed effects...good mangoish-Sage flave n smell in the end..
nice work yet again motabro/Jeffbro...
FOE20

KQhead2 09 18 11
KQueenHead1 09 18 11
KQueenFull1 09 09 11
KQueenHed3 09 09 11
KQueenMac1 09 24 11
KQueenHarv7 09 24 11
KQueenHarv5 09 24 11
KQueenharv2 09 24 11
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Gettin set for a nice run of motabros works...had to move n start over a bit but all was on hold and nothing was lost..
Ran out the VRabbits as they were ok but def more mixed and not what I was into..The WhtRab dom'd quite a bit..But now Ive got the PIndica instead to compare...This set is a few Heri's, PButters, POWs and the PIndica..should be kewl...
btw nice write up on Gordys Spice...Jeffman doin it up proudly...:animbong:
FOE20

PButBeye1 12 10 11
PButFoliage 12 10 11
PIndVeg1 12 10 11
GordSpiceSkMag1 11 10 11
POWveg3 10 26 11
POW1beye 12 30 11
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

FOE20 you are killing it with Mota's work! I love seeing a few of the crosses that I have only heard about. The Killa Queen is making me a little jealous. Good luck with your grow. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom