Kraken and White Strawberry Cough grow

• Thread starter JK420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JK420

JK420

Hey, farmers, it's been a while since I've really posted. Got hemmed up for a few grams while driving to a concert and shut down. Did my time and managed to get 2 harvests in since. Well, I'm growing Aliem's Kraken and OGR's White Strawberry Cough (2 phenos). Both strains are from clone, but I've only flowered out the WSC on my previous grow. I've got 5 Tahoe Alien f2's along with 3 more Kraken2 JTR x Blueberry HP from seed and 20 more Kraken cuttings in the cloner going also.

Setup:
2k magnetic HPS
Canna Coco + Nutes
RO water
N/G CO2 burner w/ CAP ppm4 controller

Anyway, here's a few pics of what I've got going on now.

Clones from left to right are 7 Kraken, 4 WSC pheno 1 and 3 WSC pheno 2. Clones have been in pots for about a week and a half. Will transplant again in a few days.,

New garden 2

New garden 2a

Kraken and white strawberry cough grow 3

Kraken and white strawberry cough grow 4

JK420

JK420

Both of them were really sweet. Pheno 1 smelt like over ripe strawberry and hash. Pheno 2 had an over powering sweet smell with a faint berry undertone.

JK420

JK420

Time to get this party started. First pic 7 Kraken, 3 WSC a, and 2 WSC b all from clone. Second pic 5 Tahoe Alien f2, 3 Kraken, and 2 JTR x BB HP, all from seed.

Edit: Well for some reason I can't upload both pics, just lets me upload the one, then I get an error message. I'll try again tomorrow.

IMG 1652

JK420

JK420

Thanks man. They seem to be liking what I'm doing so far. Kind of a pita to hand water everything as they're being fed every day, but getting to spend time with thegirls is all ways a good thing. When the seed plants show sex ill be looking for help with identifying Tahoe alien and kraken males to use for pollen chucking.

JK420

JK420

Honestly I don't smoke. I grow for my wife and she likes it a lot. Everyone that has tried it though says its bomb, but they're used to commercial ''dro'' and every thing I put out comes back to me as the best in town and why don't I grow more.

JK420

JK420

I popped 4 beans and they were all "approved" to be grown again but the sativa leaning one wasn't as good and I had a really slow vegger that I culled after the first grow as well.

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Where did you get your Kraken from ---- always wanted to try that one! The WSC looks good also. Nice selection you got there.

JK420

JK420

Day 10 12/12

Just a quick update. The Kraken from clone is already further along than the WSC's. Also, so far, this is the most even canopy I've had. Out of the seed plants, I have for sure 1 Kraken, 1 JTR x BBHP, and 2 Tahoe Alien f2's.

Well this update is going to have to do without pics. I still can't get the uploader to work.

Rudy

Rudy

how long have these been in flower? Looks like about 3 weeks am I wrong or right

JK420

JK420

Those are from the other day when I first tried to post. Day 10 of 12/12

Top Bottom