Kravens Grow

• Thread starter Kraven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kraven

Kraven

I'm going to get some pic's up this weekend. I have one Barneys Farm Critical Kush clone that I vegged and it's now in flower. I have two Purple Kush x Herijuana in flower (Woodhorse Seeds) and one Ghost Train Haze # 9 from a breeder I know from a few sites. In the veg tent I have five Chemdog D x Cherry Fuel going, they are seedlings. And I have a clone that's just called "Grape" given to me by an old hippy, he has had her thirteen years now and says she smells and tastes like grape.

Kraven

Kraven

Flowers stagger over about three weeks so that I can sorta get a harvest every few weeks, loading the veg tent with five more beans this weekend, not sure what I want to run with the Grape and the Chemdog D x Cherry Fuel ...maybe O.G Graze (Old School James` x Super Silver Haze) by Eugenics Genetics. Prolly do that. Well here is how the Flower tent looks today, got both the PK x Heri on the right, the GTH # 9 in the back left and the BF Critical Kush in the front right. The veg tent is coming right along, the "Grape" is just veging along and the Chemdog D x Cherry Fuel is really taking off now.......Every1 got good pictures today.

A314 1
A314 2
A314 3
A314 4
A314 5
A315 1
A315 3
A315 4
A315 2
BF CK 1
BF CK 2
BF CK 3
GTH  9 1
GTH  9 2
GTH  9 3
GTH  9 4
Flower Tent 2
Flower Tent 1
ChemD x Cherry Fuel 1
ChemD x Cherry Fuel 2
Kraven

Kraven

I've heard good things about herijuana but didn't really care for her when I grew her out...good luck with your cross

Thanks frey, what was it about heri that you did not care for? This is the first time growing out the heri cross for me, so I'm curious.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Nice kraven .. Like your Garden and how you Stagger sounds like a great Idea..
Grow strong..

boo

boo

kraven, I was looking for something couchlock and was told the heri was the key to the kingdom...I went out of my way to make her right but I dunno, coulda been me or just shit happens kinda stuff...I didn't see the vigor I wanted nor the yield...the quality was less that adequite as far as sedation goes...I guess I was expecting a quaalude kinda effect and it felt more like a beer in comparison...I'd like to think I know what I'm doing but hey, mebbe it was me and not the genetics...I've heard others rave over her...the human is a strange beast, were very fickle...what I like may be offensive to you and vica versa...your photo dump is impressive, nice work...have you ever grown the white krush...wowsa

Kraven

Kraven

User147 pic7459 1439506822

kraven, I was looking for something couchlock and was told the heri was the key to the kingdom...

Try Barneys Farm Critical Kush, take it between week 8-9, if you can go 70 days that's when its at it peak, also Barneys Farm Nightshade same time 70+ days if you can wait that extra week. Both will make you happy, classic Kush taste, piney funky smelling when growing, be prepared both are loud.

Kraven

Kraven

Hmmm. I still think you might like them, they are a dutch breeder, I used to get them through attitude before I got better connected with the breeders. I used to get 5 fem beans for 50. I know it sounds novice but I really like both those hybrids. Wouldn't hurt to give them a go if you ever ran across them.

boo

boo

I checked them out but they seem to be in Europe...I'll do some poking around and see what's available locally...I've grown clones for a decade now and poppin beans is once again fun...huntin for nanners isn't something I'm used to...push a plant just a bit too long searching for amber will surely force a few nanners I've found out...still, I feel like I'm starting over...thanks for the reference...I have a thread at another site for insomniacs...

Kraven

Kraven

Nice, well if you do decide to order seeds, get a pack of both, one produces a bit more is a bit more potent (Critical Kush). Here is the hype on them both bro.

Barneys Farm - Night Shade
A wonderful blend from the Himalaya’s. Mostly Indica - Night Shade grows short and fat, giving huge buds, - sweet pine scented and very strong. The effect is classic indica - heavy and stoney. The indica kick is unmistakable as it wraps around you and leaves you cosy and warm.

Genetics: Kashmir, Nepali
Yield: Optimum indoor. 550 gr/m2
Height: 50 - 55 cm (indoor)
flowering time: 55 to 65 days (indoor)
Harvest time: End of September (outdoor)
THC: 22 %
CBD: 1.2 %

Barneys Farm - Critical Kush
Developed by the Barney’s Farm team. An unusual blend of fine genetics. Critical Kush is a blending of the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigourous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney kush. Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors, and grows medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in it's sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout-stoney high. The kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. It's Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

Type: Indica
genetics: Critical Mass X O.G. Kush
Yield: 750gr/m2
Height: 80-90cm
Flower time: 55-60 days
Harvest time: End September
THC: 25%
CBD: 2.1%

Kraven

Kraven

I checked them out but they seem to be in Europe...I'll do some poking around and see what's available locally...I've grown clones for a decade now and poppin beans is once again fun...huntin for nanners isn't something I'm used to...push a plant just a bit too long searching for amber will surely force a few nanners I've found out...still, I feel like I'm starting over...thanks for the reference...I have a thread at another site for insomniacs...

When I came indoor in 2006 this is what i first ran, and was so pleased with it that I just ran it for the last 8 years, first it was the NS, i would do one plant gows 3 times a year and then when the CK was a freebie, I tried it and went to two plants per grow...now I'm just perpetual since I Know tons of breeders out west and i get cuts and new X's to try almost monthly, I have tons of gear to get too. BF never did me wrong and a bunch of peeps who have tried it agree it's not epic but it's high end if you can be patient enough to take it @ 70+ days, I take mine around day 72-73 depending on the look. Here is the gear i have at my disposal, I wont be buying beans for a bit, well I'm ordering one more pack of the NS and CK just to have.

Here is my current list of gear:

Killing Fields #7 x Madonna
Golden Sombrero x Big Sur Holy Bud # 2
Ghost Train Haze #9 F2
Chemdog D Bx3 F2
Afgooey x Agent Orange X Chemdog D
Herijuanna
Seraph
Nurse Larry
(C99 x Blue Widow) x [(Double Purple Doja x Triple OG Kush) x Blue Widow]
Blue Widow x [(Double Purple Doja x Triple OG Kush) x Blue Widow]
Grape x [(Double Purple Doja x Triple OG Kush) x Blue Widow]
Old School James x Super Silver Haze
C99 x Super Silver Haze
Alien Empress x G75 (Grail BX1)
Space Jill x Romulan / Flo
Old School James x Dead Hoe OG
C99 x Romulan/Flo
Buddha Tahoe OG x Super Silver Haze
Kosher Kush x Super Silver Haze
Hippy Slayer x (Boysenberry x Jack Herer)
(Boysenberry x Jack Herer) x Blue Lotus
Chem#3 x Nightmare Diesel
OG Chocolate Thai (F2)
Willy Jack x Red Dragon (NL #5 )
Buckeye Purple - (Melvanetics)
GG#4 x Buckeye Purple - (Melvanetics)

Whats cooking

(2) BC Purple Kush x Herijuana in Flower (Woodhorse Seeds)
(1) GTH #9 in Flower
(1) Critcal Kush in Flower
(5) Chemdog D x Cherry Fuel in veg
(1) Grape clone in veg

str8smokn

str8smokn

Barneys farm Crimera blue is pretty damn stout if I remember correctly, I haven't grown it but I smoked some about 4-5 years ago while in tha Dam. I would like to give her a try now that I'm growing some. Tasty...
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

My bad Kraven ,that's a badass list you have there. If you ever need to shed a couple of those I think I could possibly help you out.. Lol .. I can help you out...and I'm not picky either..
Killer glad to have you on board my friend..
STR8

boo

boo

thanks str8, do you know if the Canadian dealers can ship stateside securely...I've got the creeps about borders checking the mail too well...I sure as hell don't need anymore shit in my life...

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm not certain, I have not ordered seeds before cause I do not have a secure address to ship to. That's why it sucks down here in the south,not any vendors around here like out west. I hear about people ordering from the Attitude seeds before,like they were good.
You can email Barneys and ask if anyone in the U.S. Carries their products for easier shipping.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom