Krazy Kush (Fall Pics)

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are some pics of the Krazy Kush(SFV OG Kush X Killa Kush) I'm running. Enjoy. ETA these were grown indoors and taken out for the fall pics.
Krazy kush fall pics
Krazy kush fall pics 2
Krazy kush fall pics 3
Krazy kush fall pics 4
Krazy kush fall pics 5
Krazy kush fall pics 6
Krazy kush fall pics 8
Krazy kush fall pics 10
Krazy kush fall pics 11

Krazy kush fall pics 7
Krazy kush fall pics 9
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great pics man plant looks sick!!!!! sounds like a great cross as well.

O

Organicyumyum

those look insane! i would love to puff some outdoors that look like that! incredible brother! yum yum yummy yum

cannabeans

cannabeans

looks killer

looks tasty....did u grow that under the sun?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
great pics man plant looks sick!!!!! sounds like a great cross as well.
Thanks bro
That is truly as good as it gets!
Shes definitely a keeper
those look insane! i would love to puff some outdoors that look like that! incredible brother! yum yum yummy yum
looks tasty....did u grow that under the sun?

I guess the title and pics are a little misleading Lol :bong-hits: . Sorry fellas. These were grown indoor...I just took them outside for the photo OP and trim job. Peace

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Dooood that shit looks AAA primo. I had a cut of Lemon Larry OG that looked exactly like that. Sadly I lost her about 4 months ago. It still hurts my heart to think about it lol. Keep up the great work bro!

Surfr

D

DazedNconfussed

Wow...truley some of the most frosty purple bud I have ever seen....the trics really pop on that dark bud.....

K

kes5480

looks fuckin black...that is absolutley beautiful!!!!! very EXOTIC looking. and super duper frostieeeeeeeeeeeee!!

i like!

O

Organicyumyum

well they look bomb anyway! i want to get some outdoor that looks like that though. it's a rare thing to find......but amazing job, they look great!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey highersolutions,

Looking nice! Looks really similar to the Blackberry Kush, is the Killa Kush a Blackberry Kush hybrid or PK hybrid?

baba G

Rushoe

Rushoe

shit looks nice bro nice lil frosty nuggets!!! I bet its some killer herb.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Dooood that shit looks AAA primo. I had a cut of Lemon Larry OG that looked exactly like that. Sadly I lost her about 4 months ago. It still hurts my heart to think about it lol. Keep up the great work bro!

Surfr
That sucks to hear about your LLOG, i'm sure you will get her back in your stable one day. Thanks for the props
Wow...truley some of the most frosty purple bud I have ever seen....the trics really pop on that dark bud.....
Thanks bro. I know what you mean, love the color contrast with the purples.
looks fuckin black...that is absolutley beautiful!!!!! very EXOTIC looking. and super duper frostieeeeeeeeeeeee!!

i like!
Yeah its definitely my frostiest strain but the Urkle and LA Pure Kush are a close second.
well they look bomb anyway! i want to get some outdoor that looks like that though. it's a rare thing to find......but amazing job, they look great!
Thanks
Hey highersolutions,

Looking nice! Looks really similar to the Blackberry Kush, is the Killa Kush a Blackberry Kush hybrid or PK hybrid?

baba G
I think Mota's Killa Kush is Pre 98 Bubba X Killa Queen
shit looks nice bro nice lil frosty nuggets!!! I bet its some killer herb.
Yeah bro its definitely a keeper but I still love the Urkle cut I have. My favorite for night time meds...puts me down and thats when I medicate the most.Peace

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer pics I love the dark purple buds with the fall yellow & orange leaf background.. Great October pics

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

that looks fucking awesome! what was the yield like, or is it too early to tell?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Amazing....Once again, absolutely breathe taking...

Wish I could get my hands on some of your gear bro! Love your purples! Just harvested my first purple strain myself, she's purty!

JAWS

JAWS

hey HIGHER:hi
ummm some dude gave me this CRAZY ASS HYBRID thats a mix of..

PURPLE GODDESS X KILLA KUSH do you think i will get some colors like you got here in this thread????....
i hope sooo:hi

B

biggs

damn thats some seriously frosty bud bro. how many did you pop to find that pheno?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
nice bro looks like la confidential
I have never grown out LA Con before but I have seen some very nice pics. Thanks
Killer pics I love the dark purple buds with the fall yellow & orange leaf background.. Great October pics
Thanks bro, thats what I was going for...a nice contrast between the fall colors
that looks fucking awesome! what was the yield like, or is it too early to tell?
Thanks bro. This is only my second run with her but the yield on the Krazy Kush is about average for the Kushes I have grown, although I haven't grown many. IMO Krazy Kush would do best in SOG style with lots of little ones packed together and flowered early or grown out into a multi-branch bush style plant to increase yields.
Amazing....Once again, absolutely breathe taking...

Wish I could get my hands on some of your gear bro! Love your purples! Just harvested my first purple strain myself, she's purty!
Thanks bro I really appreciate the compliments. Maybe one day. What Purple strain did you just finish up?
hey HIGHER:hi
ummm some dude gave me this CRAZY ASS HYBRID thats a mix of..

PURPLE GODDESS X KILLA KUSH do you think i will get some colors like you got here in this thread????....
i hope sooo:hi
Huh I wonder who that was. I think i'm one of two people who have made crosses with the Purple Goddess. I know I have made a Purple Goddess X Krazy Kush cross??? I think thats what your talking about? If it is I would think you should definitely find some nice purple phenos in there. Same goes with these other crosses I made:

Insane Urkle(purple urkle X krazy kush)

Purple Mendo Madness(the purps X krazy kush)

4 Korner Kush(la pure kush X krazy kush)

Should be some nice purples in there as well.

Top Bottom