KrazyDan back in the game

• Thread starter KrazyDan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KrazyDan

It's been way to long since wbuz420 went defunct that I got to play with my girlfriends...I have been a flood and drain kinda guy mostly, but budgetary/moving costs put me in dirt for now...Here's a room 40 days into flower and the new setup almost ready to flip...all the plants in the flower rooms are in 10 gal pots with straight bio terra dirt and nutrients, sitting under 4kwatts 3/4 hps one MH ...been through hell and this will be the first decent harvest.

The veg room are all M39 and Flo in 20 gal pots with mostly bio terra mix and nutes...running 2400 watts til they flip ...then to the 4k room they go...The ghetto flood and drain setup boredom built and the extra parts laying around should build another soon...I do miss water so....the Waterfarm has a Cherry Hash Plant x Sensi Star I got from some crazy Texan the other night....more buckets to come!!!!

Anyway just nice to be working again
KD

Cornerview311
Crossview
Bubblegumjpg
Newroomjpg
Krazydan back in the game 5
Krazydan back in the game 6
K

KrazyDan

Better shots of the Flower room

Sage n Sour showing the heat stress fixed with the new swamp cooler...Maple Leaf Indica also a little stressed but beefing up nice with 3 weeks to go

Straightshot
SAM 0023
MLI
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
looking great keep us posted on the smoke report

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Swamp coolers are your best friend out here in the hills

Good show maing...