Krip Keepers Double Strawberry DieselxGrapefruit/Blueberry and BlueberryxGF/BB

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

Thanks KK:). I'm going to have to pop some more BlueTooth...I really think that is a cross to look out for. The one my partner has growing is turning purple and super frosty. Her smell is out of this world too...closest i've smelled to blueberry. I wish I would have had a better fem turnout with your crosses and didn't ef them up...maybe next time.

K

Krip Keeper

yeah man, better luck next time. My buddy down the road has had nothing but females. he set up his op up sort of like mine was though. his bluetooth smells like a blueberry sweet tart would smell like. His sweetooth diesels are very diesel smelling skunky smell with a over ripe fruit back ground. they are going to be dank.

BombBP

BombBP

Ah, you're teasing me, I see:D. The STD(lol) was the cross I was looking most forward to. Those were so beautiful...I still feel like slapping myself for herming her:(.

BombBP

BombBP

Foe20s' Erkle Krush

She is coming along nicely. Nice frosting. She's been very easy to grow:).

Bad 959
Bad 960
Bad 961
BombBP

BombBP

Foe20s' Double Berry Krush

Love the fruity smell of this one. Both of these are mutants that I decided to keep around and i'm very happy about keeping them so far:).

Bad 954
Bad 955
Bad 956
Bad 957
Bad 958
S

Snookster

You always have sumthing nice going BBP!! U Got the green thumb my friend!!:rasta:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Been checking out your shots a lot lately bomb, and they are just that, great work bro!

Top Bottom