Krip Keepers Double Strawberry DieselxGrapefruit/Blueberry and BlueberryxGF/BB

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

These babies are 15 days into veg. One of the BBxGF/BB has purple leaves:). They are being grown in a mix of coco, sunshine potting mix and mushroom compost. They are under a 175w MH and a 46w warm CFL. They are being fed Pure Blend Pro.

Krip keepers double strawberry dieselxgrapefruitblueberry and blueberryxgfbb
Krip keepers double strawberry dieselxgrapefruitblueberry and blueberryxgfbb 2
Krip keepers double strawberry dieselxgrapefruitblueberry and blueberryxgfbb 3
S

Stackin Paper

Sup bro, i gather from the title KK made these lil beauties?

F

frankie-smiles

If its from they guy i think they are from, they should be good. He had an eye for tasty strains from what i can remember, kinda miss his updates - always nice pics. Sounds like a nice grow in the making, good luck bruv, i'll keep an eye on these.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
BBP... These should definetly produce some tasty buds..

BombBP

BombBP

i gather from the title KK made these lil beauties?
Sure did. I'm elated about having them too:).
He had an eye for tasty strains from what i can remember
You know, I remember the same thing:D.
These should definetly produce some tasty buds.
Thats what i'm hoping for M2M. Thanks for stopping by everyone.

K

Krip Keeper

Ahhh, i see what your talking about now. The purple leaves. Kewl bro. They look to be on track. I'm happy your running a thread! I hope they give ya great smoke. The mother for the REZ dsd was a unique pheno i found. it was beautiful, great structure and had a sour strawberry flavor and smell. the DJ Shorts bb mom used was a near 50% ind/sat that yielded well, was purple, had blueberry taste and finished in 10.5 weeks. As for the male it was hand picked for its awesome traits and it's from chimera's gf/bb line. I am real anxious to see what the crosses do. Thanks for showing them to us. I'm subscribed!

K+ to you BBP!

thanks everyone for the kind words!

BombBP

BombBP

No thank you! I'm very happy to have them:nod.The parents sound great. I hope I get a fruity female from these. I have a purple male thats just randy for these crosses:D. Thanks for stopping by KK.

BombBP

BombBP

Day 22 Veg

Nice growth on these babies. One of the BBxGF/BB is a very slow grower but it justs looks so different i'm going to see what comes from it. I transplanted one of the DSDxGF/BB into a gal container. I'l transplant the rest around day 30.

First pic-DSDxGF/BB

2nd and 3rd pic-BBxGF/BB, slow vegger

New 445
New 446
New 447
K

Krip Keeper

Looking good BBP!

I hope the stunted one works out for ya. It looks like a retard. LOL... It may give off some of the nastiest buds though. It looks to be sativa influenced also. I had 2 out of 10 dj bb's do that and they were ok after a while in vegg. they shook the mutant tendencies off at around 6 weeks of vegg and looked normal after that. Good luck bro.

BombBP

BombBP

No worries here KK...I have hella faith in your crosses. I'm thinking and hoping i'll find something special from the runt. I mean, she's healthy and growing fine she's just a slow starter:). I'll probably put 1 of each into flower at day 30 but i'm not sure just yet. So many strains, so lil room:).

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
This one sounds like a great combo of genetix

BombBP

BombBP

Yeah, i'm so excited about this one Zoo. I have some of that WWxBB pollen too just waiting on one of these to be female:D. I already hit my Ducksfoot lady with some of it;).

BombBP

BombBP

Day 29 DSDxGF/BB

Topped the biggest one. These ladies are doing fine. Can't wait to throw them into flower so the fun can begin:).

New 487
New 488
New 489
BombBP

BombBP

Day 29 BBxGF/BB

Topped the big one:). The smallest one is growing out of whatever she was going through. I'll probably veg her for another month to get some size on her. When these go into flower i'm going to pop some of KKs' G13/HashplantxGF/BB:rock and some Pineapple PunchxGF/BB.

New 490
New 491
New 492
K

Krip Keeper

Whats up? They are going along well bbp. I'm calling the g13/hp cross sweetooth13. The pp cross is stretchy. so keep the seedling close to light and top early. both should be very good. Enjoy life with diversity brutha!

BombBP

BombBP

I'm calling the g13/hp cross sweetooth13.
Good name:). I'm loving these babies so far KK. Threw the biggest DSDxGF/BB and BBxGF/BB into flower tonight. Hoping for girls:D.

M

mattl1130

Mauwie WOWIEE

I bet you get many different phenos from this batch, all those strains make me drool!!

Top Bottom