Krip Keepers Double Strawberry DieselxGrapefruit/Blueberry and BlueberryxGF/BB

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krip Keeper

Hey BBP, how dem tings doin? Is de runt still growing slow mon? Me getting anxious to see em bruda! Have ya started the sweetooth13 yet? Stay kewl !!!

BombBP

BombBP

BBxGF/BB

The smaller one is the runt. She's on day 36 veg. Finally starting to grow great and what do you know....I dropped her before taking this pic:angry:middlefinger:angry. Got her back into her pot and doesn't seem to be any damage. The bigger one is 7 days into flower. She's in a one gal pot right now but I will transplant her to her final home once sex shows:).

1-The runt

2&3-The one in flower

New 517
New 519
New 520
BombBP

BombBP

DSDxGF/BB Day 36 Veg

The other one was a male. I'm thinking this one is too but I can't really make it out yet so he will go until i'm sure. I haven't popped any of the SweetTooth13 but the way males are popping up it won't be long KK:D.

New 518
BombBP

BombBP

BlueBerryxGrapeFruit/BlueBerry Day 41 veg/13 Flower

The one in flower is def a girl:D. She was transplanted into her final pot yesterday. I love her growth structure. Fat, indica leaves and thick, hard branches. Good job KK! The lil' hybrid that could is still catching up. She needs a good watering but will have to wait until tomorrow. Both Double Strawberry DieselxGF/BB were male:(.

Pic 1&2-BBxGF/BB in veg
Pic 3&4-BBxGF/BB in flower

New 529
New 530
New 532
New 537
K

Krip Keeper

lookin good bbp! Good luck on the bb's buddy. Did you ever start anymore beans? Just wondering...

BombBP

BombBP

Did you ever start anymore beans?
No. I'll tell you why. I have about ten other strains going beside these. I figured I would have more room but they are a lil bigger than I thought they'd be. Beside these are AfghanixPurple Widow, Foes' BlueberryxGrapeKrush/Blueberry(3), OG KushxAfghan Kush clones(2) and mother and some Stoneybud(WhiteWidowxNorthernBerry). My veg cab is only 2 ftx2 ft:). The next thing I pop is going to be your other 2 crosses I have but I need to make a lil room first. I'm having purty bad luck with these this time around. One of the BBxGF/BB went hermie...my big, beautiful, 2 headed monster:(. I'm sick about that one. I only have one BBxGF/BB left(the runt) and i'm hoping shes a she.

BombBP

BombBP

I'm about 90% sure the last BBxGF/BB is a she so there is still hope:). Should know for sure in the next week or so. How are those CMass coming along Hunter?

BombBP

BombBP

SweetTooth13 and Sweet Berry Punch

SweetTooth13 is G13/HashPlantxGrapefruit/Blueberry and Sweet Berry Punch(not officially the name it's just what I wrote on my pots:D...plus it sounds delicious) is PineApple PunchxGF/BB. Just put 2 of each in Jiffy plugs a few minutes ago. Whatcha think about that KK:boogie:? I didn't really have room but I made room. After popping some other beans I realized my new mix was just too hot and may have contributed to the mutations I was having. So, i'm putting these in my old mix of 2 parts Sunshine mix, 1 part WC and 1 part perlite. I'll post pics when they pop;).

K

Krip Keeper

Glad to hear it bbp! i hope you have better luck bro. I still think you aughta run somemore dsd x gf/bb sometime in the future. just run 3 or sumtin. i'de like to see ya grow em... i really hope ya get an awesome female from that gf/bb male. he looked to be a real good father. He had all the traits to be. The g13/hp was the sh!t of all my sh!ts. That cross was the purpose of flowering my male. I just hit all the others with the pollen because they were ready at the time. I like diversity and got pollen happy from that certain male. take care and be safe, krip

BombBP

BombBP

Hey, KK:). I'm def going to run the DSDxGF/BB again. I was actually debating running those or the pineapple punch. Decided to run something dif. What was the Black Domina mother like? I'm hoping the BBxGF/BB does me right too. I had a bad male ratio this run. 4 males, 1 herm and 3 fems.Waiting to harvest this big ass Ducksfoot then I can throw something else in flower and have a lil more veg room. Take care.

BombBP

BombBP

The CM's all poped but 1... in dirt and vegging away will be awhile till they goto flower... lot on my plate atm.
It's all good Hunter. Just wondering how they were doing for you. Good luck with them;).

BombBP

BombBP

Day 47 Veg

The runt is def a female:rastadancing:. I'm going to let her get a lil more size on her before I put her into flower. Maybe 2 weeks. I topped her yesterday so she should put on a lil more side growth over the next week. Beautiful specimen now that she's growing like normal...and i'm not dropping her:happy.

New 572
New 573
BombBP

BombBP

The Sweet Berry Punch and 1 Sweettooth 13 popped today. The other ST13 should be up by tomorrow. I'll post pics when they are something to look at:).

BombBP

BombBP

SweetTooth13 and Sweet Berry Punch

These babies are 2 days old. 1st pic is the ST13 and second the SBP:).

New 595
New 596
K

Krip Keeper

lookin good bbp, watch out for stretch on the pineapple punch cross buddy. I got me fingers crossed for a female bro. these were my first poped after making em. they grew great like your others did. good luck...

Top Bottom