kriptonite (bubba kush x chem d) mini fridge setup

• Thread starter Goatmasterson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Goatmasterson

03214.JPG

Ok here is the set up i know i need to loose the rusty grate.i have 2 125watt cfl bulbs and 3 45 watt strip grow lights for growing veggies n shit .also a fan under neith pulls air from the holes i made (u can see them in the pics )any upgrade advice would be awsome.

G

Goatmasterson

Please tell me what u think.your opinion is very apreacatid.sorry i cant spell for shit.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You had me at Kryptonite!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

G

Goatmasterson

no pic today but the hairs have doubled and im seeing a mist of stickyness on them im gitty as shit rite now!

G

Goatmasterson

bout to move to a bigger box what u guys think will it mess my plant up by moving it i just need a cleaner area.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Why do you think it isn't clean? Because of the rust? I think that fridge is fine. The plant is not really stretching much and is not going to fill that rack all the way up now. A bigger box will just be overkill. Unless you are having heat issue I would stay in the fridge.

Don't be discouraged because the screen isn't filled up. There is a learning curve to every new strain you grow. You have to find out how much they stretch, especially when you do scrog. That way you can accurately predict when to flip them to 12/12.

I didn't realize you had switched to 12/12 at first. Otherwise I would have told you to at least fill the screen half way before you 12/12 them. I want to see you become the mini-fridge scrog master. So hang in there.

G

Goatmasterson

thanks man i was thinking bout converting this full size vert freezer with a 45 degree scrog i did take three clones off shannon and want to use them .heat is not a issue in the mini fridge so ill let her be.ill post some pics of the freezer when its done.by the way thanks for the encouragement!i just checked on her and man the hairs are formin so i really think this might work out.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Your welcome Goat. Seeing other people succeed is almost as much fun as succeeding myself.

S

smoketilluchoke

ghostmasterson

lookin good to me up to now bro

the smoke off these is gunna be banging, just judging off those genetics

looks like ur pheno is quite bubba dom????

G

Goatmasterson

yea smoke i think so too the bubba is strong with this one!

Top Bottom