Krokodil!! New drug that's hitting Russia hard.

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn fellas, anyone else see this sh*t hitting Russia now. I included some links, but it's very very sick and gruesome. However, the public needs to know what's out there. If I need to delete the post I can, I just thought it's a good p.s.a. for all to see. So if you know anyone tempting or talking about it, show them these videos. Man o' Man, makes me sick.

VERY GRAPHIC AND NASTY! FAIR WARNING NOW. VERY DISTURBING!!

A new designer drug called krokodil -- a derivative of morphine that can turn an addict's skin greenish, scaly and cause it to rot away -- is being eyed by officials at the Drug Enforcement Administration, FoxNews.com has learned.
"We're looking at it overseas, but we have not seen it yet in the U.S.," DEA spokesman Rusty Payne told FoxNews.com. "But we would not be surprised when that day comes."
Thus far, users of krokodil -- or desomorphine -- have only been found in large numbers in Russia, where 65 million doses of the opiate have been seized during the first three months of this year alone, Russia's Federal Drug Control Service told Time.
To produce the potentially deadly drug, which has a comparable effect to heroin but is much cheaper to make, users mix codeine with gasoline, paint thinner, iodine, hydrochloric acid and red phosphorous. Codeine, a controlled substance in the United States used to treat mild to moderate pain, is widely available over the counter in Russia.
In 2010, up to a million people, according to various estimates, were injecting the resulting substance into their veins in Russia, thus far the only country worldwide to see it grow into an epidemic, Time reports.
The drug's sinister nickname -- also known as crocodile -- refers to the greenish and scaly appearance of a user's skin at the site of injection as blood vessels rupture and cause surrounding tissues to die. According to reports, the drug first appeared in Siberia and parts of Russia around 2002, but has spread throughout the country in recent years.
Officials at the Washington-based National Institute on Drug Abuse told FoxNews.com that they had not heard of the drug prior to Tuesday's inquiry by FoxNews.com.
Dr. Ellen Marmur, chief of dermatological and cosmetic surgery at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City, told FoxNews.com she had never seen any cases involving krokodil, but said it reminded her of "skin popping," or when intravenous drug users inject a substance directly into their skin due to damaged veins.
"This looks to me a lot like skin popping, what drug users used to do back in the day with heroin and other drugs," Marmur said. "It just kills the skin, that's what you're seeing, big dead pieces of skin."
Those large pieces of dead skin are referred to as eschars, Marmur said, leaving the user prone to infection, amputation and other complications.
Marmur said she was concerned that the drug could eventually make its way into the United States.
"It's horrible," she continued. "These people are the ultimate in self-destructive drug addiction. Once you're an addict at this level, any rational thinking doesn't apply."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yfd_7jrnMk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv1QAk2-8d8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1T65bf0qw&feature=related

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/2...dil-deadly-morphine-derivative/#ixzz1Qbz0XrXy

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thats so nasty man. its like that shit was made to kill people off that use the drug

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree fellas. Absolutely mind blowing and sickening. I'm lost for words. I need to medicate to just get the images out of my head, especially when the doctor sawed off his leg at the end and it just fell in the bucket. F' me!!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I agree fellas. Absolutely mind blowing and sickening. I'm lost for words. I need to medicate to just get the images out of my head, especially when the doctor sawed off his leg at the end and it just fell in the bucket. F' me!!

I'm REEEEALY glad I didn't get to that part.

Hungry? Grab a Twix!

J

Jsän

I am not sure whether i should + or - the Rep on this one, Tex...

I thank you for brining it to my attention..but damn why did you have to tell me?

Once you see it, it can't be unseen...
i am going to have to share is with someone..
less i die.
damn you.

:) mind blown. +rep it is.

pura

pura

i literally got dizzy and started seeing red after watching those videos.
fukkk!!!
thanks for the information, but DAMN.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I am not sure whether i should + or - the Rep on this one, Tex...

I thank you for brining it to my attention..but damn why did you have to tell me?

Once you see it, it can't be unseen...
i am going to have to share is with someone..
less i die.
damn you.

:) mind blown. +rep it is.

lmao.. thats where I was at... the youtube videos wern't to sick but that first video... :sign0065:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Damn,
Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop shooting up:(

See kids, lack of pot can lead to harder drugs that require amputation.

Reefer madness FTW!

-TF

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry fellas, told ya it was insane. Maybe I should not have posted it, but I feel maybe this could sway/save at least one person from going down the wrong path someday. Sorry again!

J

Jsän

no apologies tex,

this is what global prohibition has brought.
i am not for, or will ever be for heroine use/abuse.
but if these poor (READ IT MILLIONS) people would have had safe access to
....whatever....
this shit wouldn't be happening to my fellow man.
edit if i can get it out .sorry farm

we saw the same thing happen with amphetamine.
back in the '50s it was "mammas little helper"
then they they ended up cooking down cold medicine.
and made it 'tweek.'

to suit the need.

Now we have Opiate addicts, adding gasoline, paint thinner, matches and a needle? Do we have people in such emotional pain, that they would rather slough off entire body parts just to be 'comfortable'..??
really?
If things are this bad,
Why are our "leaders" being "rulers"?
Is it truly just population control?

stopping now before i babble to much.
i could go on endlessly.
1,000,000 candles to burn.
...and at least twice as many before i am done.

take care.

joeca1i

joeca1i

sick shit,sicker shit on blogdelnarco.Puppet media doesn't seem to report on the war in mexico...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
sick shit,sicker shit on blogdelnarco.Puppet media doesn't seem to report on the war in mexico...

Damn bro, you were not kidding. I checked out that site and translated it for my poor speaking Spanish as*, but damn man, sick ass site for sure.

Top Bottom