Krome's ORIGINAL White D F2 and Friends

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

wassup, thought it was time i get through some of these f2's i was gifted. they're from Krome's white x stardawg that was done a few years ago. a friend made the f2 that i will be working through. of course, these needed some company so i will be working a few other goodies as well. here's the lineup:

6 white d f2(white x stardawg) originally from krome
5 purple nam (purple urkle x vietnam black) from billygoat
3 pure gooey from gooeybreeder
2 ultimate moondawgs (ultimate chem x old time moonshine) from elite

the plan is to make more f-gens and some new hybrids. we'll see what we get to work with...
seeds were put into the drink yesterday and today will go into paper towels. will be throwing up pics once they break ground...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like some nice gear good luck on this run.. U should make some nice crosses

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
hey ET..kromes white dawg is
white x tresdawg
not white x stardawg:)

i found a great pheno from elites moondawg...still got her
gtd

E

E.T.

hmmm. got these from ink and was told they were white x stardawg....from years ago...
have no reason to doubt ya homie, just the info i was given....
really hoping for a male and female moondawg...but, i'll take what i can get.
would be great if you could throw up a pic or two of her in veg....:rock

white x tresdawg

gtd

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

white x tresdawg

gtd

whats the difference between loompas moondawg and elites? loompas was some str8 murder

E

Empire

GTD is right. ink is wrong.

that is if its actually brotha kromes work.

ET, your first mistake was believing anything that comes out of ink's mouth. woops did i say that out loud?

E

E.T.

GTD is right. ink is wrong.

that is if its actually brotha kromes work.

ET, your first mistake was believing anything that comes out of ink's mouth. woops did i say that out loud?

if you don't have anything positive to say, please keep it to yourself.

E

E.T.

just spoke with ink. he said he got these beans years ago from krome and they were labeled white x stardawg, not tres dawg. either way, they will be grown and worked. not trying to step on any toes here, just doing my thang...
@GTD, all your input is appreciated. that moonshine pheno looks super tasty man. hope you can keep an eye on these and let me know whatcha think...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These should be fun to work thru. Good luck with everything bro! I'm actually about to pop a bunch of new beans as well. I'm looking for some new keepers! I can't wait to see them White D. I have JJ's White D stashed away. Keep us posted on these babies.

Rushoe

Rushoe

God dam E.T u must have a special fridge for all these beans u always have some sick ass crosses in the works nice I will be watching this one..I like checking out anything the white hits just makes it much better good luck I am sure u gonna find some nice keepers..I will be running the white for the 1st time this run just to see what all the hype is about I love my white fire white leaner and just the other day I was lucky enough to try some of growmasters white shit was supper smooth good high..I will also being be going a small breeding project outside next season with the lvpk clone gonna try to make some Chemdog D x lvpk and a few other clones I have lvpk x sfv maybe?its just for fun anyway ..I will be back to check up on these

B

Bluesuade

Krome gifted me some white x stardawg also and there were some cracking phenos that I found. One probably the biggest yielding plant I've grown ever that had a chem burnt rubber smell and stemms that were so fat and hollow. The other pheno was purple even in warm temps looked erkle like and tasted like lavender. They were def labeled white x stardawg written in pen on the bag they came in.

E

E.T.

These should be fun to work thru. Good luck with everything bro! I'm actually about to pop a bunch of new beans as well. I'm looking for some new keepers! I can't wait to see them White D. I have JJ's White D stashed away. Keep us posted on these babies.
:cool0041:

God dam E.T u must have a special fridge for all these beans u always have some sick ass crosses in the works nice I will be watching this one..I like checking out anything the white hits just makes it much better good luck I am sure u gonna find some nice keepers..I will be running the white for the 1st time this run just to see what all the hype is about I love my white fire white leaner and just the other day I was lucky enough to try some of growmasters white shit was supper smooth good high..I will also being be going a small breeding project outside next season with the lvpk clone gonna try to make some Chemdog D x lvpk and a few other clones I have lvpk x sfv maybe?its just for fun anyway ..I will be back to check up on these

best of luck with you outdoor project. these will certainly be fun to work...
:passingjoint:

Krome gifted me some white x stardawg also and there were some cracking phenos that I found. One probably the biggest yielding plant I've grown ever that had a chem burnt rubber smell and stemms that were so fat and hollow. The other pheno was purple even in warm temps looked erkle like and tasted like lavender. They were def labeled white x stardawg written in pen on the bag they came in.

thanks for the clarification blue. sound like you had some winners...:cool0041:

E

E.T.

we're off to a great start.
5/5 purple urkle x viet. black
4/6 white x stardawg
3/3 pure gooey
1/2 ult. moondawg
should get at least one more white x stardawg and i've got my fingers crossed for the other ult. moondawg. should be breaking the surface real soon...

E

E.T.

lost one of the purple nam to a mold that appeared over night and engulfed the top half of the seedling. fkn strange...so, 4/5 purp nam, 5/6 white d, 3/3 pure gooey and 2/2 ultimate moondawg. everyone is above ground off and running. pics will follow this weekend. have a great thanksgiving everyone.

E

E.T.

away we go....

2011 11 25 15 17 00 195

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:hi
looking like a bit shaking start but your getting them lined out now, and hey man love that back drop BEAUTIFUL plants brother..
peace:hi

sticky icky

sticky icky

What's crackin brotha these are gonna be rediculous lookin forward to seein what killers you find one of my homies just got the pure gooey clone he said its like twenty years old super dank I've smoked a bit of afgoo b4 is the pure gooey a diff cut all together?you know I'm subbed bro rock it out proper talk to ya soon late!

Venom818

Venom818

good luck on finding keepers i, sure you'll find some kill in those beans

Top Bottom