K's Corner: Evolving is Real

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

Get some old black Nute bottles or any bottle that at least 3” diameter cut top and bottom make into a tube get black stocking or a fine black material cover both ends it tube open up one of your bottom vents stick tube through do up the pull ties around the tune and close up your tent exhaust fan will draw in cool air which is 78% N = passive air
Well, it took a few months, but I finally got the answer I was looking for. Thank you!!! Although, my tent needs to be replaced before flowering. Either way, awesome advice, thank you!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well, it took a few months, but I finally got the answer I was looking for. Thank you!!! Although, my tent needs to be replaced before flowering. Either way, awesome advice, thank you!
It’s the most easiest way to go let the exhaust do the work I’ve even got my new led tent set up with its passive air .

B7EBC53A 3BE2 49CC B725 05C4F99D15BC
A8763F08 5B70 44E9 84F5 51841FCC76E3
KLight03

KLight03

It’s the most easiest way to go let the exhaust do the work I’ve even got my new led tent set up with its passive air .
You are my hero!!! I was already starting to stress over the moisture problem, especially because I have medicinal herbs and flowers going that I need to document for my certification. When you say you are a nursery guy (?), do you have experience with Hibiscus sabdariffa? I've been trying to figure out her ideal climate. I know it's tropical and she likes it around the higher end of 70F. But I'm wondering if I should do soil or coco or both. Everything is indoor.

Also, feel free to ignore if not naturally inclined to answer. I will find the answers, I was just looking for personal experience and I'm also aware most don't like to discuss anything else other than cannabis.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The only Hibiscus plant I grow is Ockra the largest Hibiscus in the world we pick the thumb size bindi after flower and cook n eat they like it Hot well drained pH 5.6 to 6.5 is good hope that helps . OD bush doctor at your service.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The only Hibiscus plant I grow is Ockra the largest Hibiscus in the world we pick the thumb size bindi after flower and cook n eat they like it Hot well drained pH 5.6 to 6.5 is good hope that helps . OD bush doctor at your service.
So, so sweet. Love hibiscus.

KLight03

KLight03

Thank you! Glad to have made your acquaintance. Hibiscus is just so delicious. Awesome if you have junk in your blood and and old liver. I love your chickens, by the way. I miss mine so much. My rooster tried to attack me once. That was eye opening (I had never handled livestock at the time). You can tell you love your land. Thank you for that, from me and our Earth Mother.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It really is. I love Hawthorn, too. Good for the blood as well. I'm not prepared to tackle growing an actual tree in my house yet. Hahaha!
It's really easy to grow and the food value out weigh the flower value for me I use to grow actress of in on my farm in Nimbin it has coffee on it now and my Brothers run the farm there younger and love the heat .

KLight03

KLight03

It's really easy to grow and the food value out weigh the flower value for me I use to grow actress of in on my farm in Nimbin it has coffee on it now and my Brothers run the farm there younger and love the heat .
I bet it's beautiful. I would love to see pictures. How convenient to have your own coffee plantation!

You used Hawthorn in regular food preparation? It's not surprising to me, I'm just curious in what ways?

KLight03

KLight03

Was looking for something today in my closet and discovered my boots. I guess I didn't lose everything. Ha!

I planted the new babies today. One Carolina Dream is gone. I do have to say I am liking hemp more and more as like a microgreen. It really tastes good and would probably be excellent in pesto. However, the downside is considering the cost of seeds, is it really worth it?

As a rundown, this is what I'm growing:

SSSD x 5

*Rebel OG x 4

*Chem Gopher x 4

Wild Bourbon x 1

Carolina Dream x 1

Golden Redwood x 1

I'm also growing some medicinal herbs and flowers since our current world events have put my past plans out to pasture. This is what is growing (not trying to be fancy with my words, trying to teach myself proper scientific names):

Calendula officianlis
Hibiscus sabdariffa
Ocimum tenuiflorum aka Holy Basil
Echinacea purpurea aka Echinacea
Spilanthes Oleracea aka Spilanthes
Verbena hastata aka Blue Vervain

Yes, it's a lot, but I will adapt as I need to. Also, I think there is no one manning the desk at the license Dept at the Ag office. Emails and phone calls unanswered. Perhaps this is my opp to make a choice or wait to figure out where we are going to next.

IMG 20200608 073515
IMG 20200608 081330
IMG 20200608 081449
IMG 20200608 081455
IMG 20200608 081459
IMG 20200608 081502
IMG 20200608 081504
IMG 20200608 081507
IMG 20200608 081509
IMG 20200608 081511
IMG 20200608 081514
KLight03

KLight03

Y'all...I cannot have my lights like this. My hubs hung them originally. I've been fighting with them all morning. Yes, I know they need to be turned the other way, but they hung weird that way, too. It's that cord on the top that keeps making them unbalanced. I'm making this harder on myself than I need to, huh?

Is there an organizer for cords? This is making my brain crazy. It's that heavy thing I can't think of the name at the moment. It looks a lot crazier above the what is shown. I promise this is not a ploy to have the great light debate, nor is it a promo, not a good enough shot anyway.

I also need:

Trellis x 2
Canna 1 & 2
Tables (mine are in limbo land somewhere)
Mother Earth coco

Where's the best place? Amazon is pretty hit or miss as of late. My stuff keeps getting sent to delayed orders or cancelled.

IMG 20200608 105027
IMG 20200608 105035
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Y'all...I cannot have my lights like this. My hubs hung them originally. I've been fighting with them all morning. Yes, I know they need to be turned the other way, but they hung weird that way, too. It's that cord on the top that keeps making them unbalanced. I'm making this harder on myself than I need to, huh?

Is there an organizer for cords? This is making my brain crazy. It's that heavy thing I can't think of the name at the moment. It looks a lot crazier above the what is shown. I promise this is not a ploy to have the great light debate, nor is it a promo, not a good enough shot anyway.

I also need:

Trellis x 2
Canna 1 & 2
Tables (mine are in limbo land somewhere)
Mother Earth coco

Where's the best place? Amazon is pretty hit or miss as of late. My stuff keeps getting sent to delayed orders or cancelled.
Zip ties

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I was trying to avoid those because I'm being a diva, but you caught me. Hahahaha! I'll just suck it up. Really, the issue is OCD. 🤩
Keep it simple, may not be pretty but functionality cant be beat, you can get different colors if it helps with ocd

KLight03

KLight03

Keep it simple, may not be pretty but functionality cant be beat, you can get different colors if it helps with ocd
Sorry, I neglected to clarify. I am OCD about wires and things hanging out. I don't care about the colors. I'd just like nice smooth lines. Hahaha! It was hell dragging around a cardiac monitor and have someone not put it back together right.

KLight03

KLight03

As stated on another thread (thankful for the Music Gods of THC farmer), I have used a lot of eff words today. I realized that it has been quite the long time since the ole pipes have been used in such a way. I know why I don't get that rise often, it doesn't feel good, but it does clear the throat chakra. I guess I needed to get some things out. Hahaha!

As a bonus, I found a jar of lost curing Blue Gelato. I'm pretty sure it's no good. Smells funny to me. It was very strange how it disappeared. My husband and I both turned this place upside down looking for it. I found it today on the shelf on the end table. Like we didn't even look there. I have buzz, so I guess that's all that matters except I don't like things like mildew and mold in my body. It can set off all sorts of little issues that take a minute to build up before you notice. What do y'all think?

OH!! Yes! I'm officially operating as a free clinic. Well, not me personally, but for the community. Just have to find space and funds. Go me!!!

IMG 20200608 194458
IMG 20200608 194549
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey k , only you can tell , but it looks like it's got that wet carpet smell to it , I'd toss it and do better next run , happens to all of us at one time or another .....

KLight03

KLight03

Yea , soft , no good , trash it ......
Believe me I've done same thing many times...
I seriously have no idea where the hell it went and came back. Not even kidding. Even my hubs was like, "Where the hell did that come from?"

Ach well. Next time will be that much better.

Top Bottom