KuntJoose Does BHO

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Hey what up all you erl lovers out there?

Ever since I did my ISO method thread I have been itching try out some BOMB BHO. I wanted to see if they really do compare.
I had already decided the Stainless Steel Turkey Baster would be the way to go, because it’s readily available and super simple to construct.
I needed supplies so I headed out for a short little errand. I stopped at my local megastore purchased the Bester and steel strainer. Then made a quick stop at my local headshop for some butane. They didn’t carry Colibri or Vector the kinds I was looking to get. But they did have Neon and Lucienne. I went with Lucienne, Quad refined and assorted nozzles.
I quickly got to assembling. Dismantling the baster and sizing the nozzle fittings till I found 1 that screwed in nicely. Then chopped up a sizable screen from the mesh strainer to fit over the end. Fitted a coffee filter on the end as well then used a hose clamp to affix it all on.

Kuntjoose does bho
Kuntjoose does bho 2
Kuntjoose does bho 3
Kuntjoose does bho 4
Kuntjoose does bho 5
Kuntjoose does bho 6
Kuntjoose does bho 7
Kuntjoose does bho 8
Kuntjoose does bho 9
Kuntjoose does bho 10
G

Green Supreme

Always wondered what you have against jews? Peace GS

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

OK so now i built a wicked awesome BHO extractor for about $15 total and now I need to use it.
I picked out about 7g of dank buds and crumbled em up.
Now I'd like to packem into my nifty extractor but Im wonder just how firm I should pack it in.

What do you guys do? As soon as I get a definitive anwser I'm running it and Ill snap a few pics let ya know how I do.

100 2895
100 2896
100 2897
100 2917
100 2918
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Always wondered what you have against jews? Peace GS

OMG LOL is that what every1 thinks?
No GS Im sorry I have no issues with Jews or any religion for that matter.
If your referring to my "handle" Its pronounced
"CUNT-JUICE".:winking0067:

Tripsick

Tripsick

lol I got Cunt Juice right away.

I think you pack the broken up weed tightly but not so tight it builds back pressure.
There is a tutorial on here that goes through the whole process.

P

Plastic.Feet

Haven't seen the stainless steel turkey baster method before. Cool idea. Too bad it would take you forever to process several plants worth, though lol...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Pack fairly tight(you want butane to pass thru tho)

Hey Kj, just pack fairly tight, put filter & screen on and inject the butane. The large bottle of butane can do at least 2 loadings of the baster. When just butane starts coming out stop, I know when the fuck is that, trial & error bro. After extraction is done take a bamboo skewer and push used up weed out, refill baster and run again. I do my extractions outside I live in the country, tell my wife not to come out smoking or anything and have at it. After you've run your tane place dish/bowl of tane & gunk in a bowl of hot water to drive off butane, might take 1/2 hour or more when water cools dump and add new hot water. Good luck my juicy amigo, pm with any questions(have same extractor/baster)

mal

B

bionicelectroni

How much oil should you get from 22GMS of sugar trim? I don't seem to be getting the huge amounts people here are!

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

whoa

o hey guys..... wuts up....?
Mal thank you for your input, it did help.
So basically heres a liltle run down of what happened after I made this post. I couldnt wait for a reply so i kinda just winged it.
I gently filled the tube with almost the whole 7g then just tapped it on the table to kinda settle it in there. I ran almost a whole can thru it and got 1.3g outta it. did a hot water bath to purge it. I then sampled after scraping.
After that i kinda just drifted in and out of BHO induced comas for the next few days. I did like 8 or more runs the last couple days.
Ill get some pics later 2 day so u can see how it turned out.

:boogie:

true grit

true grit

how much did ya end up shoving in there and being happy wiht after 8 runs? Was that 1.3 or so average yield for ya? Picked up th same baster yest and will be doin this this afternoon....hehe

BHO BOB

BHO BOB

Curious why you used a coffee filter and stainless steel filter combo you cut out of a strainer vs. just buying super cheap ulta tough screens that are available everywhere these days? I hate cleaning stainless steel screens.

Top Bottom