• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Just curious what happened to "Kush Bros" here at the farm? I hope it was not from the drama over the 91.

-RB=

O

Obsoul33t

bummer that's not what i wanted to see happen , alphakronic has always been cool with me , the thread turned into a bash fest and that's not what i started it for. i tried to go back and edit and state no bashing but it was locked by then and by the time i got back on yesterday it ended up like this ...

it's unfortunate that the ripple created of not telling the truth no matter how small can spread further than you would ever imagine and effect more lives .

should be a lesson to everyone to just simply be honest and this kind of shit would never happen.

i hope they "kush bros" come back

O

ograskal

yeah we are trying to find out what happened to the thread right now..Logic wants it back as well so everyone can see what happened...I cant even find the Kush brothers forum..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I erased the thread last night at the originators request and because it had takin a very unfriendly turn...we have always done our best to minimize the venom and negetive, mud slingin post, this definately qualified.

Sorry if everyone didn't get time to read the unflattering thread before it was gone, but we were really showing our ass in public...I appologize.

Tex

B

boxmunch9

I prolly would have left the farm too if I was kushbros. They get a thread started about that basically calling them out as "sneaky" liers, all based on hearsay, and whether true or not, it effects their credibility. considering the farm as a private PM option availble, it would have been the more professional route to take.

T

Tolpan

What boxmunch said!!

Not very professional, what some folks did!

Greets

Tolpan

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I have to say i do agree with that boys, that precious money making clone, what trouble it causes.

O

Obsoul33t

none of it was hearsay , pm's were shown as proof of what has been said

i acted with lack of tact in the heat of the moment as many might have

bash me if you must but i would bet under the same circumstance you would have acted similar

done with this now that i have been vindicated

it really shows that dropping names to seem connected/ credible or in anyway to advance your scheme is bad practice especially when it wasn't true.

things go much smoother in life when your simply honest

O

Obsoul33t

I prolly would have left the farm too if I was kushbros. They get a thread started about that basically calling them out as "sneaky" liers, all based on hearsay, and whether true or not, it effects their credibility. considering the farm as a private PM option availble, it would have been the more professional route to take.

thanks for your input but unfortunately you don't understand that i wasn't calling them "sneaky" liars
if you knew steve zissou you would know he also goes by the name sneakysneaky online on other forums .

i was merely saying sneaky the person told a mis-truth

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Wow!! That is what I thought!!! I guess I would leave also if I was them, and I dont blame Kush bros. I hope them all the best!!! They seemed like genuine cats. It just disgusts me to see all that negativity here at the Farm. All over a freaking plant!! WTF!!!! I'm outta here.

-ROOT-

B

Bi0hazard

Damnit. and I was looking forward to the Spacedawg lineup!

Hope they come back around.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Last night i got this pm from the kush borthers

I just received a "warning" by ograskal for calling OBS a asshat? I said that in no way torwards OBS.

Pull my help desk. I'm done with THCFarmer.com.

peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom