Kush Expo - WTF is this Crap?

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canaguy27

Well if you didn't get your fill from kushCON, looks like we have more people trying to make money off of the patients. I can't find any real info on it, just that it will be HUGE and have lots of giveaways and half naked chicks. I will be doing my mag delivery tomorrow, so I'll see if any MMCs are falling for this crap.

Looks like it is being put on by a company from FLORIDA! I think I am going to put on an event called "The Kush Experience," and milk people and MMCs for money while putting a bad name out there for MMJ. Wish they would just leave us alone.

$20 to get in the door. Any takers?

sky high

sky high

I'm thinkin it's about time a group of patients PROTEST these kinda events and let these fuckers know that CO MMJ doesn't need this kind of "exposure".

O

OneRedCup

GTFO Kush Expo!! What are you adding to the MMJ battle in CO? Nothing at all. Simply inviting sensational press reports.

The organizers should stay in Florida and fight your own battles there. Getting busted in Florida with over 20g is a FELONY with 5years and over 25 plants is a FELONY with 15 years. Those are some seriously ridiculous laws over a plant.

FYI - Perhaps you would like to express your opinion to the organizer, Jon Bernstein from Monster Events International Inc., at 954-445-3088. I emailed him at [email protected] I also found another email address [email protected] The company is from Davie, FL near Miami.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
All that crap gets a big Booooooooooo!!!

B

Beasters X Haze

Can't complain. Still banging a hot 22 year old chick from boulder from the last one's glassblowing demo. Worked out awesome, but yeah way too many of those wack ass things

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

yeah i saw all the huge signs at bus-stops around denver, consumerism at its finest...i also feel like if things were handled more tastefully with more discretion and dare i say respect for the opposition (instead of shoving it in everyones face) we wouldn't see the amount of backlash we do in form of new regulations...guess there's no honor among thieves after all

S

SoCoMMJ

Agreed. When it's finally legalized, go nuts with your expos and smoke fests.

While it's legal for medical use, promote much lower key and in that context.

S

Simple

It is sad that "businessmen" from anywhere can take advantage of people and patients that have voted for cannabis to become a legal medicine in this state.

However, lets not forget how kick ass it is to socialize at an event. Just that, socializing. Marijuana is a "social" drug. In other words, I would never pay to hang out with my friends and smoke. But then again I can see how other people who live in the mountains or don't get out much, would love to go to any event with cannabis being the main stay.

C

canaguy27

Ok so after visiting 40 mmcs today and talking to them, I found out very little info. No one really knew anything about it. They only saw all the signs. No one was going, and most were tired or pissed off that more people were coming in under the guise of medical to take money from us.

According to rumor, it is being put on from a guy that was kicked out of kush magazine.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

...another sham bullshit ass event for the press and the masses...

...and...
LOL...I got busted by Davie cops years ago....

I

irie1

so none of the despensaries are gonna be there!? thats weird.
i dont know about yall but that sounds like a good time, epecially scince it feels like i missed out on the last one. i heard people were so tore up,they got a bus load of shit stolen.
i agree the mmj thing shouldnt be bragged about or boasted, but that sounds like a good time.
all they need is a good lineup and im there.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I wanna steal a grow trailer.

Roll up a bunch of trim into joints and throw it on the budding health table and yell "free joints at the budding health table" on your way out the door.

eyecandi

eyecandi

nope ... I even talked some patients out of wasting their money and paying some out of state douche that wants to cash in on them.

sedate

sedate

However, lets not forget how kick ass it is to socialize at an event. Just that, socializing. Marijuana is a "social" drug. In other words, I would never pay to hang out with my friends and smoke. But then again I can see how other people who live in the mountains or don't get out much, would love to go to any event with cannabis being the main stay.

^^^ That's how I look at it. I was trying to go but didn't - but I do like to walk around and look grow trailers and bots and shit and b/s with all the folks.

I actually think the industry conventions are a really good indication of just how legit this shit really is going.

And - shorter term - it serves the interest of annoying voters who otherwise would vote for legalization b/c latent libertarianism and marijuana use is - otherwise - generally a private matter.

Nothing helps stave off full-blown legalization like neon green pot leafs on every bus stop - believe that.

sedate

sedate

cob said:
Man I missed out on getting some 'I <3 Weed' tee shirts and chinese glass... so bummed.

On second thought jezus wut a dump.

That is a little sad.

Those conventions need mad heads to make money - that Flordia company probably took a bath on that shit.

Top Bottom