Kush magazines bud of the month?

• Thread starter Prv307
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Prv307

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how the same center has received bud of the month 4-5 months in a row? And on top of that when you go in to purchase some it never looks like the pictures.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

I am not $ure what could cau$e this $ituation... $urely there ha$ to be a logical rea$on a$ to why $omeone would play favorite$..I ju$t wi$h i knew what it wa$....

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

When ya go to Burger King do those sammichs look as big and tasty as the ones on TV?

C

canaguy27

just like the high times cups. those that give the mo$t win the most. people are starting to see what kush magazine is. that is why it has gotten noticeably smaller in print.

my 16 page magazine has more content than that 80+ page whore.

eyecandi

eyecandi

+1 to cannaguy

don't forget, you also cover REAL patient issues vs whatever BS they tossed in between adverts to fill the void

C

canaguy27

yeah mile hi mmj patient is the one. we also give away a silver surfer vape with each issue for the best patient story. this month we only had 3 stories, so your chances of winning are HIGH!.

two of our advertisers got letters, and more are scared about letters and spending money on advertising. we are hoping to make it to June with the magazine, then we will just run the online forum.

it's funny that these people say "oh we have to get the patient message out there." well we are the only one doing it, but when you ask for support, they tighten up like a you wouldn't believe. we are all volunteers and run only enough to print, but we can't take money out of our pockets to print.

we do have a few solid supporters like high level health, alameda wellness, and kind meds, but getting other supporters is tough.

we even offer free space to MMCs and run the Daily Hit for free to them, but hardly anyone takes advantage of it. what I have come to realize is that many in this business are NOT business people, but greedy people looking to cash in. looks like the joke's on them.

rant over ;) Where is my vape???

ttystikk

ttystikk

just like the high times cups. those that give the mo$t win the most. people are starting to see what kush magazine is. that is why it has gotten noticeably smaller in print.

my 16 page magazine has more content than that 80+ page whore.

Okay show me where to get your magazine, and if you want, I'll even write for it.

ttystikk

ttystikk

In the defense of Kush and all others trying to make a buck- that is, enough to keep the lights on and the bills paid- in this industry, it isn't easy to find content OR advertisers anymore because of all the Federal heat.

This is just one more industry that suffers because the Feds- and most state and local police organizations- want to keep milking their unconstitutional cash cow for all the money 'fighting drugs' brings them.

It's easy to rip on someone if you haven't tried walking a mile in their shoes.

Let's not start talking shit about those who are taking a serious financial risk by printing SOMETHING, against all the odds. Instead, support them; most of the magazines in this space are free, so at least pick one up every month! If you have a problem with their content, then by all means SUBMIT SOMETHING.

Complaining is for losers.

Tripsick

Tripsick

i havent got a Kush mag since they stopped carrying it in Kingsoopers

Latest posts

Top Bottom