Kush Mix: Lemon Battery, Karma's Kryptonite, and Point break; What do I have in store?

• Thread starter NightbirdX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

I had a buddy who was going to start growing for himself and had bought seeds. He ended up not being able to grow and wanted to get rid of his seeds. He had a nice assortment, and out of those I found a pack of Dominator and the Kush-Mix.

I wasn't really able to find a whole lot of info on them except what they were crossed with. It was a mix of mostly Lemon Battery (Lemon Larry OG x SFV OG Bx2 Male,) Karma's Kryptonite (Green Crack, X SFV OG Bx2 Male,) and Point Break (Shoreline x SFV OG Bx2 Male.) The genetics sound righteous, GC and Larry are two of my fave strains. I was wondering if anyone had done these and how they turned out. Any ideas on flowering times? Thanks!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I know TrueGrit ran those Point Break and they were fire. I think he has popped some freshies recently too

southstreets

southstreets

Yea true grit does... Good luck bro! Should b a nice show!

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

From what I was able to find, it was predominantly Lemon Battery. Has anyone ran these? Anyone get the Karma's Kryptonite? I am mostly just looking for flowering times any surprises I might find along the way. I figure the Point Break will flower 10-12 weeks, but I've heard of Larry and GC finishing earlier, so I figure those would be possibly 8-10. I can't wait to get to these.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice score, NightBird. That is a great mix pack. Best of luck with them beans!

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Thanks man! Good work on all your stuff, I've been watchin your runs. Things are lookin great!

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

That Lemon Battery sounds SOOO nice...you are a lucky, lucky man..theres not a lot i wouldnt give to get a solid cut of the lemon larry again...one of my all time faves...i see you run the J.R. from alphakronik as well...how did that yield?...did you find any grape cream soda??lol...i love their ad pitches

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

I know. I'm trying to make some room to run at least half of the pack for now. I love lemon larry also I have a buddy with the cut, but he's bogarting it, lol so Ive had been looking for some great crosses with it when I came across these seeds. I wouldn't mind finding some killer GC or Shoreline Phenos either. :P

JPR is a great plant. I did a 10 pack and came up with 2 keepers. one LVPK Hybrid and a SQ dominant plant. I ended up having one LVPK pheno that popped up that was absolutely lovely in every aspect except yield. It yielded horrendously. Half of what the others did. I ended up gifting the LVPK hybrid to a friend and kept my favorite the SQ dominant pheno. It is absolutely phenomenal. The resin production is out of this world. The SQ opens up the dense kushy nugs a bit to let them fill out more. Yield is pretty good with it. It runs about middle to high on the production end compared to my other strains.

I did not find the Grape Creme soda... at all. All of them had Kush smell variants. The SQ pheno has this kushy sweet cheese smell that is very prevalent in smell and in taste. Kinda like when you get into Larry. You know that its Larry. It has that distinct flavor and smell. I just harvested a bunch of her and can't wait for her to finish drying. The nugs look like they are dipped in glass. It doesn't throw huge colas or anything, but you will get lighter sized buds all the way down the branches with tops being 2-3x bigger. I am glad that I picked them up and it really has been a pleasure to grow. I learned a lot growing her from seed and working with her over the last year. It will be in my harem for a long while ganja gods willing. :P I would love to cross her with some things down the road to see what goodness she brings out.

I definitely recommend growing her. Better hurry though. From what I hear, AKG is on the hunt for a proper male and keep doing their crosses with different males looking for the perfect mate to the LVPK that lets her shine through. So these are basically done and he's back to the hunt. Thus why he used the snowdog male, and now went to the SQ male. I heard he doesn't have the SQ male anymore either. The SQ definitely dominates the genetics in this cross. 4 females were SQ dom, 1 was LVPK dom, and 1 was a hybrid leaning more to the LVPK side. Out of a pack of 10, 6 females, 4 SQ, 2 LVPKish.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
dude those are gonna be epic i bought a pack of those damn i forgot about them i wonder if they ever got re listed mmm i'll have to check if they are there i'll deff swoop them up. karma is the man even if i didnt have great success with the triple kush and Lucifer og's they were old stock i guess but pop them bitches your in for a treat i wish he still had that male i want the sanFernando sour soo bad man i'm pissed i slept on those

true grit

true grit

Did you run any of the Point Break? Found some really nice phenos that last time around, definitely better yielders than the first but after cure/smoke tests the original pheno i lost from the first pop was still the best. The last two phenos smoked great but didn't quite pack the punch.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I know. I'm trying to make some room to run at least half of the pack for now. I love lemon larry also I have a buddy with the cut, but he's bogarting it, lol so Ive had been looking for some great crosses with it when I came across these seeds. I wouldn't mind finding some killer GC or Shoreline Phenos either. :p

JPR is a great plant. I did a 10 pack and came up with 2 keepers. one LVPK Hybrid and a SQ dominant plant. I ended up having one LVPK pheno that popped up that was absolutely lovely in every aspect except yield. It yielded horrendously. Half of what the others did. I ended up gifting the LVPK hybrid to a friend and kept my favorite the SQ dominant pheno. It is absolutely phenomenal. The resin production is out of this world. The SQ opens up the dense kushy nugs a bit to let them fill out more. Yield is pretty good with it. It runs about middle to high on the production end compared to my other strains.

I did not find the Grape Creme soda... at all. All of them had Kush smell variants. The SQ pheno has this kushy sweet cheese smell that is very prevalent in smell and in taste. Kinda like when you get into Larry. You know that its Larry. It has that distinct flavor and smell. I just harvested a bunch of her and can't wait for her to finish drying. The nugs look like they are dipped in glass. It doesn't throw huge colas or anything, but you will get lighter sized buds all the way down the branches with tops being 2-3x bigger. I am glad that I picked them up and it really has been a pleasure to grow. I learned a lot growing her from seed and working with her over the last year. It will be in my harem for a long while ganja gods willing. :p I would love to cross her with some things down the road to see what goodness she brings out.

I definitely recommend growing her. Better hurry though. From what I hear, AKG is on the hunt for a proper male and keep doing their crosses with different males looking for the perfect mate to the LVPK that lets her shine through. So these are basically done and he's back to the hunt. Thus why he used the snowdog male, and now went to the SQ male. I heard he doesn't have the SQ male anymore either. The SQ definitely dominates the genetics in this cross. 4 females were SQ dom, 1 was LVPK dom, and 1 was a hybrid leaning more to the LVPK side. Out of a pack of 10, 6 females, 4 SQ, 2 LVPKish.
I know this is a Karma thread but thanks for the info on the JPR I was kind of interested and now I'm really interested. That Dominator is some fire for sure, Lemon Battery sounds amazing. Please do show and tell:)

true grit

true grit

How long did those flower for TG?

They both went to around 65-67 days i believe. The purple pheno was def done and even though the larger pheno seemed done, prob coulda gone another 5-6 days.

half baked

half baked

good luck with these bro, i just got a pack vegging up myself, so far so good :) i'll be watching the show

hb

S

SoloSour

Hey whats up my thcfamily!Solo here SeednoEvil Breeders Collective founder.I cant wait to see what you do with this mix pack.I love the excitement of not knowing exactly what your going to find.Anywho,I was just reading up on some gifts Karma passed down the line to me.
Hard to get the homie directly at times as Im sure those of you who have spoken with him can be aware of.I actually was given packs of these LemonBattery,and Kryptonite to f2 for the community and breed with as I saw fit for Seed No Evil.
Thanks to a few good guys,with big hearts these genetics are not lost.Just as we ran F2s,and now F3s of Instant Karma for Bodhi when he lost the strain,With Karmas Blessing we will do the same with these lines since they are lost to the people.we like to work our lines a bit further than f1.Not to say there will never be f1s available.They will be,but we also want to study those lines,their traits,and pheno/genotypes.We already have 15-20 lines we could drop :) But want to make the guys Like Karma and Bodhi (as well as the growers)who helped us get our feet in the door proud and not regret helping to put us on so to speak...

So...to all of those who want Pure f2,f3,f4s of LemonBattery and Kryptonite(as well as Bodhis Instantkarma) seek out seed no evil.We have a site going up and plans in the works to start selling beans(that are ready)to certain dispensaries in Mi,and soon Ny and I hear Pa may also be on the roster when we break ground.Ideally any great lake states would get first crack other than places like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom