Kush O Nesia

• Thread starter shifty1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shifty1

Was fortunate enough to be chosen to test the kush o nesia for karma at another spot. Wanted to share these beautiful plants with you guys so you can see what this cross looks like.
A little background on the grow these were grown in soil in lc soiless mix #3, use pbp, liquid karma, cal meg, hammerhead, budblaster.
temps lights on 72-75 off 60-62
rh 40-50%
feed ppm 1200-1400

These ladies are at week 5 and are just starting to fill out. They have a rubbery smell to them with a fruity undertone. Will come back here when they are finished and share with you guys the flower times and how they look before the chop
Thanks for checking out my grow

Kush o nesia
Kush o nesia 2
Kush o nesia 3
Pheno 2
S

shifty1

Thanks for stopping in guys. @ Karma thanks for popping in bro happy to hear you like her. If you want me show the kush o nesia anywhere else let me know.

@ Winta the smell on her are something else bro pheno one has a smell like a Indian rubber ball and pheno two has a slight rubber but more of lemony smell sort of like pledge wood cleaner.

S

shifty1

@ Ganga_guy flowered these under a 600 ushio hi lux.

Here is a update on the girls they are at week 9 and at 5 % percent amber will take them down in another wk.

Resized P1030918
Resized P1030923
Resized P1030925

Latest posts

Top Bottom