Kush or haze? Need help regarding chop or not.

• Thread starter syrusiento
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

syrusiento

Hey guys. It's been 12 weeks of flowering. I'm planning to leave on holiday for 2 weeks atleast. Will she plump up any more? Or should i just chop it and hang it to dry? I dont believe she should flower this long. I dont even know the strain... aslo no loop to check the trihs.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hi

Have you a pic of the whole plant and not a video of just one branch please.

By the looks of the branch it’s got a while to go however by looking at the whole plants structure it would be easier to give you a better estimate.

I take it it’s a mystery strain

S

syrusiento

Hi

Have you a pic of the whole plant and not a video of just one branch please.

By the looks of the branch it’s got a while to go however by looking at the whole plants structure it would be easier to give you a better estimate.

It’s it a automatic or a fem
Hi,
She is photoperiod. Here is a video of her as whole. I did not put her into a big pot, because i wanted her small.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

That girl seems young for 12 weeks. If I was her Daddy she would've matured in 8 weeks. But seem just might be a 16 week sativa thoroughbred. If them are a few balls growing. Hang the hoe

S

syrusiento

That girl seems young for 12 weeks. If I was her Daddy she would've matured in 8 weeks. But seem just might be a 16 week sativa thoroughbred. If them are a few balls growing. Hang the hoe
I checked her. Not a single ball there. I was afraid shes the 14-16 week one.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
If I was leaving for 2 weeks, which I would never leave my babies that long. I would chop them but I have a controller 69 pro so I can control my dry environment from anywhere. Leaving for 2 weeks during dry or flower is sketch imo. I am not a traveler i love to be at home. Good luck! 🤞

Top Bottom