kush plant with big cheese

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

first id like to thank the big homie Aligee for blessing me these genetics and id like to appoligize for not getting this log in much earlier. he gifted me wifi x bubba bx beans a few months ago and i started to do a thread and lost the plants to spider mites. in the mean time i had a friend crack the remaining seeds and he ended up with 1 surviving female. he shut down shop and gave me back the strain in form of 6 clones. i plan on running these 6 in a coco bed ( rubbermaid tote) under a 400w hps with soul synthetics nutrients. here is a pic of the ladies 3 days ago. theyre just chillen under a 150w hps until transplant some time this week.
Kush plant with big cheese

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

well at least you didnt give up bro i respect that good luck ill be watching these clones turn to some Kushplant!!!

nah i never give up. even it takes too long. this log is over due and hope to do these babies justice. any advice with them will be greatly appreciated. also if you notice anything as far a pheno type and what i might expect other than some top shelf herb would help a lot. thanks again bro.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Respect man...atta boy
I had to come bless the fresh new thread homie.. You have some dank on your hands!!
Glad ur back with the Cali Kushplant.. Good luck this time around..
Cali Kushplant is the bombay! Str8 up fire, I still have over an oz. that's been jar curing since Feb. 25th, I'm gonna crack it open again on 4-20!
Good luck, sym

thanks fellas i appreciate all yall coming thru peeping the show and giving support. it means a lot to me to hear all of your feed back. ill do my best to show these their due justice .

Big Cheese

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

aight farmers.. the girls are still in the beer cups vegging out. ive been practicing some lst after being inspired by the homie GOO. even tho the plants are in beer cups i moved them under the 400w hps. heres a few shots for you guys

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thats a nice cross carnal,cant wait to see these in flower
yeah i think aligee made a good choice bringing these strains together
I see u tied them bitches up! Lol. Keep up the great job, BC510. I bet ur stoked to have them cuts back in house. See u in the threads, bro.
just a little bit. ill let them off their leash soon tho. thanks bro, im really excited to see how these come out. ive heard great things.
Nice LST ACTION.. Great work
thanks goo. watchin you tie your girls down got me interested trying it out
dont let that coco dry out big dog ,you will get salt build it
i never let it get bone dry. i find that if i do its harder to water cuz the water will just bead off and not absorb into the coco. thanks for the heads up bro. its much appreciated

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

How's it going over there Cheese.. The plants in the cups r prolly pretty damn big by now.. I sure hope it's going good 4 u.. Let us know what's poppin over there..

theyve been transplanted into 1 gal pots of happy frog soil now just vegging out. im actully going to grow them out at my cousins house with him so that i can teach him how to grow since he has been asking me. ill get some pics up next time i go over there . thanks for poppin in goo

Top Bottom