Kush (unknown strain)

• Thread starter SweetSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweetSmoke

Hey Guys,

This is the epic boom I thought the last stuff I had was good but this is definitely higher THC content.
Dense, slightly moist and stinky buds. Signature kush aroma sorta earthy-hazy. Well grown batch, certainly a knowledgeable grower buds were properly maintained. very nice trichs cloudy 40% - amber 60%. Alright I'm gonna hit the bong. Be right back.

When your cannabis neuropathic receptors are as "commuted" as mine are; perhaps we share this common trait? The weed hits you in about a 30 seconds!

So I took my bong hit and I grabbed a pen and paper this is what ensued:

Hit's you in a 1 min I'm couch-locked, something very enjoyable about this buzz. Got a huge smile on my face. (I noticed when I smoked earlier that I randomly burst out laughing while watching a video on politics 0.o it's one of those strains that makes you chuckle and giggle a bit.)
Euphoric, self-exploring, I'm about to go have some kashy cereal with cinnamon, honey, a splash of maple syrup and chocolate chips one of my all-time favorite combos! ohh and guys if you've ever put pineapple and white chocolate in your cereal try it it's stoner munchy paradise!... my body pain is gone not much sativa if any. Picked it up from a buddy, didn't say what the strain was.

Pics.

Cheers.

Kush unknown strain
Kush unknown strain 2
Kush unknown strain 3
Kush unknown strain 4
Kush unknown strain 5
Top Bottom