Kush X Thai anybody ?

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfarmer

Hi guys , If any of you guys where around many moons ago like I was way back when I was a kid we used to get Thai Sticks, real Thai Stick! If you ever smoke the real deal you will never forget it especially if you hit the bong hard ! A real clear high similar to acid just fuckin unreal. Problem with real Thai is the extremely low yield and extremely long flower time but the potency is unrivaled to this day. Is anybody out there bringing Thai into the mix in their breeding program ? Chimera claimed he was working on a Thai project but I never heard a thing about it for quite a while now. If a breeder could bring a strong Thai influence into a Kush strain man you'd have it nailed, I just can't shake that cravin.

Scorpion

Scorpion

Try getting some MMLxNH#21 and some Super Kush seeds and do it your self...
Both are excellent and the MMLHaze is a very Thai like experience.
if that dont work for you try the new release of Thai x Mullum Madness L...as far as low yielding nothing could be further from the truth.
Grown in an Outdoor Equatorial Climate these plants can acheive giant results in size and yield.
Try twenty feet tall and 10 KILOS of flowers from a single plant.
dont expect these results indoor under lights.
These havnt been dutched yet and are the closest thing to Budda Thai you will ever try that is reminescent of the OLD Days.
I was fortunate enough to smoke Thai in Thailand 1977...
This seed is a godsend to the grower,dont miss the boat!

keep it green
scorpion

B

budfarmer

Thanks for the info Scorpion but I am not really familiar with your abreviations can you be just a little more specific. I'm real excited about getting some great Thai genetics and if you have smoked the real deal you will know why ! Which seed is a godsend ? is this brand new or have you seen or heard smoke reports !

B

budfarmer

I found the info on Neville's new gear but I can't find a seed bank that handles his stuff. Anybody know a bank that handles his stuff ?

Scorpion

Scorpion

Id really like to answer your questions on how to obtain Nevils stuff ,
BUT here is the deal.

If I put this information on ANY website but one then it will be deleted and I will be banned,
If I send you a private message with this information I will be banned and so on and so on.
Now if everyone here who would like to get some of these things,
then contact this websites head man and tell him you want access.
Now if you send me a msg asking me I will give you the website where you must register to get the information you seek.
I am sorry but that is the best most anyone can do.
I for one cannot understand why everyone is so uptight about these seeds.
I like them all but one and I am a picky sob.
whoop there it is!!!

Scorpion

Scorpion

Scorpion

Thanks for the info Scorpion but I am not really familiar with your abreviations can you be just a little more specific. I'm real excited about getting some great Thai genetics and if you have smoked the real deal you will know why ! Which seed is a godsend ? is this brand new or have you seen or heard smoke reports !
Once you get the information sorted...
NH21 x MMS is what you want ;)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Do research on their gear, from what I have read there have been MANY issues. Just fyi. This is something I may have to look into. Just picked up a Vietnam variety, a very old cut. Plant to purchase some ace/cbg thai as well. Hopefully a giant smelly DNA og male

E

E.T.

I concur with scorpion. Grown a bunch of nevs new wares with excellent results. Do some research and you'll find my pics and 411 on em.

Scorpion

Scorpion

The ONLY issue I have read is the one I wrote pertaining to GUSH.
I have grown Gush,Super Kush,NH19xMMS,NH21xMML,MML x NH21 Feminised*
NH36 x Oaxacan(germination issues,my fault?)
All of the NH x MML plants have been refreshing and sweet,super clean head high with a totally different taste.
Super Kush is Dank and sweet ,High Grade Indica with a sweet flavor.
I usually do not rely on hear say from a friend of a friend .
I would recommend these to anyone who loves excellent herb.

keep it green

scorpion

E

E.T.

Hey scorpion,
What did you think if the nhz19 x mms?
...really itching to pop some thai x mml

E

E.T.

Have you grown any hotrod?
Wonder how dom goldkings thai is?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

The ONLY issue I have read is the one I wrote pertaining to GUSH.
I have grown Gush,Super Kush,NH19xMMS,NH21xMML,MML x NH21 Feminised*
NH36 x Oaxacan(germination issues,my fault?)
All of the NH x MML plants have been refreshing and sweet,super clean head high with a totally different taste.
Super Kush is Dank and sweet ,High Grade Indica with a sweet flavor.
I usually do not rely on hear say from a friend of a friend .
I would recommend these to anyone who loves excellent herb.

keep it green

scorpion

Any pics? I'm chasing haze too. I have a 21short in week 8 and 2 21oaxacan in early veg. So far I've seen e.t.s pics and they look great.

homebrew420

homebrew420

This cross has been on futurw list of hybrids. Will pick up a few different thai seeds from multiple vendors first. Then hit them to a very special male og. Along with any other landrace equitorial variety.could be good stuff

Scorpion

Scorpion

Hey scorpion,
What did you think if the nhz19 x mms?
...really itching to pop some thai x mml
Hi ET,
this is my take on the #19NH x MM(S)
NH19 X MMS...
This is an early plant as far as sativas go and with parents of Nevil's Haze and Mullembimby Madness then you would think way too long for me...well forget that nonsense.
This is one to grow for the indoor skeptic who wants a faster flower with these parents.I will rate this smoke as the Base Line of equatoral quality herb.Sweet,flavorful,smooth,uplifting...perfumed aroma that is sure to turn heads and attract them too.
I started 3 seeds last fall in pots and moved indoor to finish,bug infested and not well taken care of they managed to produce some solid and resinious flowers.
Akin to Early Haze in flower times and with a much nicer smoother cleaner effect and taste...
Smooth Baby! Uplifting and a good start for this family...Not the Grail!
But Certainly a Princess in her own right.
Selection of the 3 is a tie! all equall and all good from this line.
OK Nevil Im feeling much happier now and it is defiantly the weed doing it.
stay tuned for other smoke reports on the Grail series and a very unique Super Kush Plant...
peace
Scorpion

I wrote this in another thread about this hybrid,I listed it as having skunk in it which is incorrect.
MMS is the early version of Mullum so my bad.
I smoke the #19 when I want to just enjoy something special.

keep it green
scorpion

E

E.T.

Hi ET,
this is my take on the #19NH x MM(S)
NH19 X MMS...
This is an early plant as far as sativas go and with parents of Nevil's Haze and Mullembimby Madness then you would think way too long for me...well forget that nonsense.
This is one to grow for the indoor skeptic who wants a faster flower with these parents.I will rate this smoke as the Base Line of equatoral quality herb.Sweet,flavorful,smooth,uplifting...perfumed aroma that is sure to turn heads and attract them too.
I started 3 seeds last fall in pots and moved indoor to finish,bug infested and not well taken care of they managed to produce some solid and resinious flowers.
Akin to Early Haze in flower times and with a much nicer smoother cleaner effect and taste...
Smooth Baby! Uplifting and a good start for this family...Not the Grail!
But Certainly a Princess in her own right.
Selection of the 3 is a tie! all equall and all good from this line.
OK Nevil Im feeling much happier now and it is defiantly the weed doing it.
stay tuned for other smoke reports on the Grail series and a very unique Super Kush Plant...
peace
Scorpion

I wrote this in another thread about this hybrid,I listed it as having skunk in it which is incorrect.
MMS is the early version of Mullum so my bad.
I smoke the #19 when I want to just enjoy something special.

keep it green
scorpion[?/quote]

I have some nhz21 x mml going now, on deck for my next round. Really enjoyed the karibas. Give em a shot if you get the chance...
Not asintense as the 21 crosses, but still very cerebral and clear.
Have any info on what thai was used?...gypsy thai stick?
Wonder how those thai x mml will do indoors...

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

21 short. She goes from a magpie to a gremlin after the flip.

Scorpion

Scorpion

Hi ET,
I do not know what Thai was used ,
I believe only the actual breeder would know this and no one else unless they too were present when the pollen flew.
I do know that Thai x MML and Thai x Oaxacan
contain No Skunk, No Haze and No Northern Lights...;)

keep it green
scorpion

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Man I bet that Thai x mmL is crazy! Sounds like a high that would last all day. Anyone growing them?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@ Scorpion
Above you note germination problems on the Oaxacan. Does that mean that 0 made it or you had a smaller sample size? I have 2 going now and they are sloooooowly starting to veg. Just curious Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom