Kush X Thai anybody ?

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scorpion

Scorpion

@ Scorpion
Above you note germination problems on the NH36XOaxacan. Does that mean that 0 made it or you had a smaller sample size? I have 2 going now and they are sloooooowly starting to veg. Just curious Thanks
I planted 6 seeds from that pack ,the three seedlings that sprouted had a rough time taking off and ended up as nothing .
Nothing meaning dead bug infested sticks. So the plants genectics were never seen in this group.
I do have four left from the pack so I have 4 chances left.
I hope to see your results when ready I think the smoke will be great.

keep it geen
scorpion

B

budfarmer

Who makes/made Super Kush ? First I have heard of it, I have grown Super Purple Kush it's at week 7 looks real good and I have no doubt it will be top shelf but never heard of Super Kush.

Scorpion

Scorpion

Who makes/made Super Kush ? First I have heard of it, I have grown Super Purple Kush it's at week 7 looks real good and I have no doubt it will be top shelf but never heard of Super Kush.
Refer to previous post >
Id really like to answer your questions on how to obtain Nevils stuff ,
BUT here is the deal.

If I put this information on ANY website but one then it will be deleted and I will be banned,
If I send you a private message with this information I will be banned and so on and so on.
Now if everyone here who would like to get some of these things,
then contact this websites head man and tell him you want access.
Now if you send me a msg asking me I will give you the website where you must register to get the information you seek.
I am sorry but that is the best most anyone can do.
I for one cannot understand why everyone is so uptight about these seeds.
I like them all but one and I am a picky sob.
whoop there it is!!!

Scorpion

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ill definitely let you know how they turn out. 1 of then may have got pulled in most gardens. The roots were stubborn about growing out of the net pot and into the water. I call a plant a seedling till I see it start to branch. Going by that 20 days in it was still a seedling. It's doing better now. Mns nevs haze mango started at same time look worlds apart.

Top Bottom