Kushage

• Thread starter IndicacannaJone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IndicacannaJone

Just wanted to share some pics of my first grow, and hope for some feedback from anyone who may have grown this strain before. I'd also like some insight on the phenos I may have. I have one tall, fastest ripening plant that smells like lemon dusting polish with a fuely/rubber tire smell. I have a short, bushy one with the same characteristics as the tall one. I have another tall one that smells like Fruity Pebbles or gummy Krabby Patties. I have one that's in between in height and smells a bit like root beer.

Kushage1
Kushage2
Kushage3
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well hey, I was gifted some beans of Kushage crosses, thanks for sharing this. :)

dlovejah

dlovejah

Excellent job man.. First Grow huh? you have the Green Thumb bro... Nice work.:)

C

CheebaMeeba

You totally have a green thumb if this is your first grow. Those look awesome.

I

IndicacannaJone

Thanks, gang. As much as I'd like to say that I have a natural gift for this, I spent about 8 hours each day for about 5 months absorbing info from YouTube, these forums, etc. while I saved up cash to buy gear before I even cracked my first bean. I'd get into some heated debates sometimes with experienced growers, and they'd always fall back on, "Oh yeah? How many plants have you grown? NONE!" even on an issue that had nothing to do with experience, so yeah, it will be nice to have a footing in that department. Thanks again for the kind words.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I like your approach to the whole indoor gardening thing. Nice strain too. I really enjoy the sage and Kushage.

fred

I

IndicacannaJone

16 hour harvest. What a freaking nightmare. At the beginning, the smell smelled wonderful, but toward the end it was sickening. Like smelling Pine-Sol sweetened with sugar. I was pretty toasty when these pics were taken, so I'm not even sure where the lighter was in relation to the buds. Kinda defeats the purpose, eh? :)

IMG 1299
IMG 1300
IMG 1309
Top Bottom