Kushberry (OG Kush x Blueberry) Smoke Report

• Thread starter hashit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hashit

hashit

Two west coast strains (LA OG Kush x Oregon Blueberry) have joined together to make some mouthwatering herb..not to mention a high that compliments the taste and smell.

http://invalid.com/dJ34c.jpg

Excuse the dirty pipe, but I was smoking her before I wrote this then I decided to take a picture of some in a bowl..
http://invalid.com/d20yQ.jpg

Lets begin

Smell/Taste
During flower, my room smelled like a a skunk cemetery full of citrus trees with some fuel spilled on the ground. Yes, that exact smell..very beautiful.

After drying and curing, the smell still lingered, but transformed to a lemony-pinesol scent..with some skunkiness mixed in. When the jar opens it fills the entire room with this pleasant smell..and forget carrying this stuff in a bag..you must have it in a container!

The taste is similar and it lingers in your mouth for a while.

Smoke
Very good cerebral high with some body to accompany it. All you need is a couple of hits to get going in the morning..but if you want to take a nap, well, smoke a bit more and It'll knock you out. I harvested this pheno with mostly cloudy trichomes so that I could have a nice day time smoke...although it can be a great night time smoke.

It burns to nice white ash as well

Bag Appeal
Large calyxs and not that many pistils..looks so pretty that you don't want to smoke her! Buds are dense..but not too dense. An ounce of this stuff looks like more than an ounce.

Overall I give this a solid 9.5/10...highly recommended!

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

looks sick man. I grabbed some kushberry off a friend recently. Has a kush bud structure but that blueberry purp taste and the high you explained is very similiar. Here is a nug shot of it.

Blueberry2
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Og Kush and BBerry two winners in one, sounds great is this cross available somewhere?

hashit

hashit

looks sick man. I grabbed some kushberry off a friend recently. Has a kush bud structure but that blueberry purp taste and the high you explained is very similiar. Here is a nug shot of it.

That nug looks delicious..hell I'm jealous! I like the purple hues. Wish I had a pheno with the bb taste..but as well :rock

Og Kush and BBerry two winners in one, sounds great is this cross available somewhere?

I think the breeder might be banned from this site, but you can go on google and search for "Kushberry" and you'll find the names of the breeder. The reason why I won;t mention the name is because another site closed/deleted my smoke report because I mentioned the name.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
No probelm Hash thx luv, seems like a nice cross they have here might gives the reg ones a try

A

azmatis

kushberry is a dna strain, really great report man
that oregon heirloom blueberry love to see that as a bx or something
respect
azmatis

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks awesome, thanks for the write-up and info on where to find it, really appreciate it!! Keep up the awesome growing.

I

I R growin

I agree 100%. Kushberry is one of my top 5 strains. I got a seed for Christmas '09 from a friend who got it as a freebee. I was able to get 2oz. cured + several mothers and clones:harvest:. She will have a few representatives in every garden I do. It comes & goes from various seedbanks. She is not for all day smoke, in fact my wife & I often use her for "spice" on herb of lesser potency or flavor.

Pic0028
Pic0025
D

Dubwobble

My buddies grew out some Kushberry from DNA, and it was definately strong, narcotic weed.

However, our pheno didn't have any color, and the smell wasn't very blueberry or very kushy... kinda like a watered down version of both.\

Your pheno sounds alot better than ours as far as taste.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I agree 100%. Kushberry is one of my top 5 strains. I got a seed for Christmas '09 from a friend who got it as a freebee. I was able to get 2oz. cured + several mothers and clones:harvest:. She will have a few representatives in every garden I do. It comes & goes from various seedbanks. She is not for all day smoke, in fact my wife & I often use her for "spice" on herb of lesser potency or flavor.
I agree. I got a cut of Kushberry last year and I really wish I'd kept at least one mom going. This one has a knock, for sure. Only problem is if I'm on the verge of a headache, she'll put me in full headbangin' migraine mode.

I have a few buds left. <sigh>

M

Medicinal

My buddies grew out some Kushberry from DNA, and it was definately strong, narcotic weed.

However, our pheno didn't have any color, and the smell wasn't very blueberry or very kushy... kinda like a watered down version of both.\

Your pheno sounds alot better than ours as far as taste.

Same here.. total narcotic stone from each female

supercharged

supercharged

nice report bro!!! my firdt ever grow was of kushberry and it was defo a top notc smoke. i found that in all the seeds the og kush was very dominant.

peace out sc

H

Hlg09

I recently grew six fems of kushberry out, and you are right supercharged mine were all very og dominant as well stretched like you wouldnt believe in flowering, and had a lemony skunk smell. I had one pheno that was squatier than the rest that totally crusted over with trichs that I had a mom of going but I had to get rid of cuz I had to stop growing for little while.

Top Bottom