kushberry slow growth plz help!!

• Thread starter haze20s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze20s

ok so i got 2 kushberry seeds in new era potting soil and they broke ground exactly a week ago and there only on there first set of leaves is this normal 4 kushberry??? my temps are between 80 to 84f the lights i had them 2 inches from the top of the plant but the temps were exeeding 85 so i took it down a notch i have the lights on 24/7 for now becuase i have 2 more kushberryz that didnt sprout yet they are going into the bubbleponics system i designed so 2 soil 2 water!! ne wayz i have foe now 3 23=100 watt cfls a fan on them 24/7 and polywrap for the reflectors i havent used nutes yet because there still babyz. oh yeah one of the plants the first 2 leaves that come out not the real leaves 1st ones that feed them haz like a burn at the tip the soil doesnt have alot of nutes its like .02 of everything so plz help!! heres some piks!!

Gpa cam pix 048jpg
Gpa cam pix 049jpg
Gpa cam pix 050jpg
Gpa cam pix 051jpg
Gpa cam pix 052jpg
T

the Rock

with those lights they aint gonna grow much faster,get some metal halide 400Ws thats what I use for veggin and they grow like rocketships taking off for outer space

S

SweetIslandFunk

If your trying to save money, which it appears to be that way, then get some fluorescents you would only need to run two bulbs or so for something that small and get them very close to the seedling, 3-6in away, when they start to get bigger you can just get more bulbs and another light. I use multiple fluorescents for vegging even with my MOMs. with all the lights and bulbs i only spent like 50$.. MH is ideal but i aint got the $ and this works just fine. and i hope thats not foil on the walls, foil is bad, it causes uneven light reflections causing heat stress. Also foil steals light from your plants bc it is not meant to be reflective and absorbs light. use Mylar. and you look like a first time grower so i hope youve got nutrients and all that.

Top Bottom