KushCompass epic quest for excellence.

• Thread starter KushCompass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KushCompass

KushCompass

What's up Farm! Long time lurker here.. I finally decided to start an account after a long time username thought process lol.. Anyways I will use this thread to document and keep notes for myself, as well as show off the genetic diversity I am going to run through.

I have been growing for nearly 10 years and I am coming back after about a year break. I have decided not to deal with club clones and pop a big arsenal of beans instead. This is what will be going straight into dirt on this upcoming Tuesday. Some of these I have had for 5+ years now so we will see if they germ. The Oregon Afghani crosses came from a buddy in Oregon and are all feminized.

Cherry AK47 x Oregon Afghani(14)
SFV OG x Oregon Afghani(10)
Purple Urkle x Oregon Afghani(6)
No name OG x Oregon Afghani(12)
White Urkle(10)
White Master Kush(10)
WhiteFire(6)

Lemon Larry(10)
StarDawg(5)
Blueberry OG

So kick back, roll a fatty and enjoy the show!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Welcome KushCompass, some excellent strains on that list, some of which I can say from personal experience are going to give you some amazing keepers! I think you are smart to skip the club clone hustle and get the genetics straight from the people working with them, the breeders. My favorite seed plant to date was from a pack of White Urkle beans. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your setup and seedlings :)

-Meeks

KushCompass

KushCompass

Welcome KushCompass, some excellent strains on that list, some of which I can say from personal experience are going to give you some amazing keepers! I think you are smart to skip the club clone hustle and get the genetics straight from the people working with them, the breeders. My favorite seed plant to date was from a pack of White Urkle beans. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your setup and seedlings :)

-Meeks

Thanks Meeks! To many fake/mislabeled BS floating around the clubs for sure. I am very excited to see what the White Urk's produce. I have grown the WMK before and it was some of the best kushy smoke I have had to date.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Thanks Meeks! To many fake/mislabeled BS floating around the clubs for sure. I am very excited to see what the White Urk's produce. I have grown the WMK before and it was some of the best kushy smoke I have had to date.
Nice, I've been smoking on my WMK from spring all day actually, roughly a 4 month cure at this point and just getting better!

KushCompass

KushCompass

Little update. All the beans are in beer cups and quite a few have sprouted. I lost my camera while hiking this weekend so I won't have any pics till then end of the week probably. I changed the line up a little and added a couple different strains as well..

Here's an idea I have......

Since I have always been a bean popper and I'm always searching for that holy grail here is what I want to do. After this round of seeds I am going to be an unofficial bean tester of sorts. I am going to purchase two strains, four packs of each and pop em all at once, so 8 packs total. I want to do this after every harvest to help the community and myself as well. It will be a good way to see the true potential of breeders stock. What I think I will do is choose 6-8 different strains and have everyone vote on what they want to see tested. The top two with the most votes win!

What do ya guys think???

Top Bottom