Kushie Kush marketed for "med mj" ONLY???

• Thread starter greenplanetguru
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mauvefarmer

KUSHIE KUSH; not for med patients

I shouldn't get myself wound up but... :fighting0087:

Have you all heard that Advanced Nutrients is marketing their new Kush specific bloom additive for the med growers only? Imho, AN has taken it upon themselves to make a distinction, delineate and discriminate between recreational and medical marijuana use... I hardly even know where to begin… What a crock of guano!

Look... we ALL know what's going on here with medical pot. I've smoked grass for about 35 years and there's not a more fervent believer than myself in the multitude of uses for this magnificent plant. I'm more than thrilled that through medical use marijuana has found an in-road to public acceptance and pseudo "legal" status that is enjoyed in 13 states presently despite the lack of any action on a national level. I especially appreciate the freedoms gained by the Compassionate Use Act (Prop 215) on my frequent business trips to La La. But this Advanced Nutrients move is total B.S.

Marijuana is more than capable at helping with a host of illnesses. As Bob Marley once said: "Herb is the healing of ALL nations!" Aside from physical relief provided I think mental depression and stress in our world could be dealt with much better if the public and medical profession embraced this herb. But no, the pharmaceutical industry makes certain that the endless prescriptions for a litany of pills goes on and on and on.

Doing this cute marketing maneuver is like Advanced Nutrients saying that casual users are not entitled to the same quality or strength of marijuana or some special medicinal strength level achieved with this new product... GIVE ME A BREAK! Screw Advanced Nutrients. I know they make a pretty solid product. Is it expensive? Yes... but it does work well. I used the whole 2+ lineup in my previous grow location when I had a partner who worked at a grow shop and we got everything at cost... and I grew with their Iguana + full organic nute calc lineup after that when it started coming out of my own pocket because of results. Power to AN for having the moxy to call a duck a frickin' duck BUT due to Advanced Nutrient's marketing plan as a marijuana specific product, today there's no longer an AN Grow Forum and there's not a local store carrying it anymore. The political stigma was just too much. I easily made the choice to go with one of the many capable competing lines of nutrients out there.. I still have a few Advanced Items... Voodoo Juice and Overdrive and some odds and ends but this will be the last of AN for me if they start discriminating against the casual user/grower. I'm not against special consideration to the medical growers but not if it means denying casual growers products. I know if only a portion of all the casual growers feel as I do it's going to hurt Advanced Nutrients in the pocket.

Right now, just about anybody with an "ailment" in Cali can grab a local entertainment paper, take a look at the ads for doctors who specializes in "medical marijuana" practices, make an appt. and get a med ID card faster than I can arrange for my next sack out here in the real world. Yipee! It's almost impossible to fail at getting a card from what I understand... Does ANYBODY here know someone who wanted a med mj card that has been refused? I sure don't... It seems like if you have the doctor's 'fee' you're in, wink, wink... I COMPLETELY support all Cannabis use but a little voice inside me says there is a good chance that it's only a matter of time until the inevitable swing from the left to the right will happen in the U.S. of A. and BC won't be the target this time. This country is much too polarized for me to logically think otherwise. For crying out loud, GW Bush was elected TWICE! Sure, the genie's out of the bottle and I don't think she'll ever be able to be stuffed back in... completely! But... as soon as a few "scientific findings" about pot being "hazardous to your health" or "cancer causing" etc..., true or not, and the right will push and they're more than likely going to really tighten up requirements and the whole scene out there in a bad way. We hear it from the AMA (American Medical Association) already...

I hope this never happens but with things free wheeling out there you just gotta wonder. I know how easy it was for me to get my med ID card and I have to pinch myself everytime I go into a dispensary. I still look for the tram to hop on out in the streets... cuz I swear I'm in Amsterdam! If AN follows through with this type of marketing they'll soon see where their bread is buttered... If they do stuff like this I won't support them. Oh, snap! I forgot that Advanced Nutrients' entire mission is for advancing medical marijuana... Yeah... Right!

Medical marijuana is great but don't throw the rest of us under the bus because of some legal status that we all faced only a short time ago. You've got your dispensaries and collectives and we still got Bob's cousin Jimmy who's gonna meet me at McDonald's at 7 for a sack. And Johnny Lawdog will probably come rolling through the parking lot for a Big Mac just to make me sweat a bit. Most of us are out here in the real world. I love some aspects of So Cal life and the acceptance of med mj is at the top of the list. I've lived and worked out there off and on for years. But other than med mj... I only miss a few key friends and my In-n-Out Double Doubles!

What do you think of their Kushie Kush marketing?

Peace!:character0103:

yo yo yo! here to sheld some light! advanced nutrients Kushie kush it is out in all hydro stores! you don't have to go to a dispensary blah blah! you can either order it off the advanced nutes web site or go to your local hydro store and ask them. i just picked up a bottle about 2 or 3 weeks ago ( i bought it when it frist came out). if been replacing bigbud and using kushie kush! the results are not a lie!! this shit rocks out loud! as we all know OG kush is a small but potent yielder! i have been doing and experiment one plant with kushie kush and one with out. the 2 week og using kushie kush is just as big as my 3.5 week og plant with out kushie kush.
if any one is all about advanced nutes i would suggest getting some! it not expensive either!! LOL cause some of advances stuff is pretty expensive! buuuut in return you don't have to use so much!!

Mauve

M

Motherhugger

molasses, schmolasses

Everyone, I’ve tried molasses as well as AN’s product that is ‘supposed’ to be the same thing – it’s not.

Take it from someone who’s been growing for a while, sometimes you can’t believe all that you read. Instead, try it out for yourself and THEN come back to the boards with your experiences.

We all want to learn, but learning secondhand is not really learning, is it?

Peace…

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

It was only a matter of time before a nutrient company jumped on the kush craze. I mean kush is the "IT" word in cannabis right now. That one word can now somehow magically sell just about anything. Hell, I just saw "kush flavored" blunt wrappers at 7-11 the other day. Now, why doesn't AN get off their asses and make some Hazie Haze!! :-P

S

Sickeyz

I'm gonna buy a bottle and use it on one plant. and i'll compare the two using the same strain. My buddy has a hook up on AN so im gonna try one of everything and see what works best. I'll be using seeds from the cali connection

M

Motherhugger

Not everything is the same...

Everyone, I’ve tried molasses as well as AN’s product that is ‘supposed’ to be the same thing – it’s not.

Take it from someone who’s been growing for a while, sometimes you can’t believe all that you read. Instead, try it out for yourself and THEN come back to the boards with your experiences.

Peace…
:flower

B

bigyieldsonly

to each his own. i personally dont like AN so i dont buy it,but let them do there thing. only time will tell, they will change if they have a big enough loss

D

darookie2000

yo yo yo! here to sheld some light! advanced nutrients Kushie kush it is out in all hydro stores! you don't have to go to a dispensary blah blah! you can either order it off the advanced nutes web site or go to your local hydro store and ask them. i just picked up a bottle about 2 or 3 weeks ago ( i bought it when it frist came out). if been replacing bigbud and using kushie kush! the results are not a lie!! this shit rocks out loud! as we all know OG kush is a small but potent yielder! i have been doing and experiment one plant with kushie kush and one with out. the 2 week og using kushie kush is just as big as my 3.5 week og plant with out kushie kush.
if any one is all about advanced nutes i would suggest getting some! it not expensive either!! LOL cause some of advances stuff is pretty expensive! buuuut in return you don't have to use so much!!

Mauve

No way my local shop is going to touch this stuff. Lol, maybe if they changed the name to bushie bush. I have used a couple advanced products, but I'm really not crazy about their attitude about a lot of things and I'd rather they kept their prices lower and relied on word of mouth instead of trying to buy their way into everybody's hearts. By the way, $42 for a liter of bloom booster is more than the $34.95 they charge for a liter of big bud, which I already think is a ripoff (big bud powder makes way more sense to me if I'm inclined to use their products).

D

darookie2000

Peace…

Sure it is, if you trust the source of information, why can't you learn from the experiences of others? I'd have a hard time learning history if it weren't for learning secondhand...

D

darookie2000

Peace…
So, you're saying we should take the word from the labels? Aren't we reading that? I have some bud candy, and I don't really care for the sweetleaf part of the equation, so I went to go get a different carbo booster. I found Carbo Blast for half the price of Carbo Load so I'm using that instead.

G

guerillaMAN

i've used all a/n products for over 4 years now and haven't been back to original nutes/sups sense. Everyone bashes many of these well crafted and designed specifically for cannabis and to maximize crystal production as well as weight and give the plant every beneficial nutrient to microbe that the plants can utilize. With all the research behind these products and phd's it took to make it i have no problem with cost since online you can find it super cheap and can order kushie kush online as well. I agree that the naming should be different but its specifically engineered for the kush lines of bud that many using a/n products know require a certain amount of care. Taking big bud out of the mix for kushes will help in many ways. Unless you really have tried a full a/n organic/inorganic regiment i doubt you'd use anything else. But eitherway i support any nutes sups etc... but once i got into it i saw the results for myself and couldn't resist the same results over and over for years now.

Anyway nice to hear the kushie kush is working for yah bro... my buddy got a bottle a couple weeks ago and next round hes rockin all kush so we'll see exactly how much better than big bud it is or isn't but i'm pretty sure it'll optimize the regiment for kush specific.
peace
guerillaMAN

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey you AN guys over there... Can you please make me some purple purp. How bout some lemony lemon for my OG. If I was A nute company, I would be rich off all these people who spend their money on this crap. You dont need that any of that shit to grow fire ass kush that is sticking to your fingers with so much resin that it wont come off for days type shit...

D

darookie2000

i've used all a/n products for over 4 years now and haven't been back to original nutes/sups sense. Everyone bashes many of these well crafted and designed specifically for cannabis and to maximize crystal production as well as weight and give the plant every beneficial nutrient to microbe that the plants can utilize. With all the research behind these products and phd's it took to make it i have no problem with cost since online you can find it super cheap and can order kushie kush online as well. I agree that the naming should be different but its specifically engineered for the kush lines of bud that many using a/n products know require a certain amount of care. Taking big bud out of the mix for kushes will help in many ways. Unless you really have tried a full a/n organic/inorganic regiment i doubt you'd use anything else. But eitherway i support any nutes sups etc... but once i got into it i saw the results for myself and couldn't resist the same results over and over for years now.

Anyway nice to hear the kushie kush is working for yah bro... my buddy got a bottle a couple weeks ago and next round hes rockin all kush so we'll see exactly how much better than big bud it is or isn't but i'm pretty sure it'll optimize the regiment for kush specific.
peace
guerillaMAN

Who are the PHD's? Is the only way I can get the benefit by using the full line? Where is this super-cheap source that you're referring to? Even the discount packages cost a fortune... We bash the COMPANY not because the nutrients don't work, but because they are overpriced and a bit sketchy IMO.

Like I said, I use a few of the products, but any time I can find something cheaper that does as good (or better) of a job, I will go that route.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I make my own compost,worm castings,guano/sea weed tea, amendments,willow tea,ect..I`ve learned over the years how to adjust them for many strains and also to combat many problems for plants. Not saying store bought isn`t any good,but they are all way to expensive! I been using molasses longer than 3 Lbs. to feed carbs to bacterias in teas and because it has iron and other trace minerals that refined sugar doesn`t have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom