Kushluvr's Loves his OG KUSH @ day 37 of Flower!!!!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokestack23

Yikes...I realize that's a kush strain but those buds look awfully tiny. Howcome?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Yikes...I realize that's a kush strain but those buds look awfully tiny. Howcome?

Well.........I think it from a couple of things...........

-Net pots to small=not enough space for root growth

-no veg= height restraint

-not a perfectly sealed room(outside climate battles). Im gonna buy a house soon and set up a perfectly sealed room with all the best equipment soon!

These are the first thing that come to mind....but they smell amazing and look amazing. And they TASTE awesome! I cut a taster already!

KUSH

S

smokestack23

Yeah..no vegtime'll do er. I stopped growing Kushes. I haven't found any big yielders but I just crossed some huge yielding Blueberry with some Burmese (VERY VERY Kushy tasting, looking and yielding) so I'm hoping I have a great yielding kushy pheno but...I'm only allowed 15 plants and ..well...can't start playing right now. Hopefully I'll get a bigger allotment and won't be too greedy. I'm pretty bad like that.
With this Burmese...I had 4 plants of Blueberry and 4 of Burmese. The Burm just didn't yield..but it's SO dank and wicked. I contemplated maybe just growing one or two each crop but damn...I can get like 10X the amount of blueberry ..for which I get almost the same $ as top drawer kush. I decided that if I wanted some Kush to smoke I'd be better off to just sell a bit of the berry and BUY some kush.
Well..I didn't even do THAT. I just been smoking BHO and berry.

As for the size of the netpots...it's been a while since I read this entire thread. Can't remember if you said what you're doing but I did look at your pics again.

You got netpots sitting on top of coco mat in an E&F table? If so..all your roots should be in the mat no? I have never used that method so I don't know but..
I'm using RDWC systems. I'm growing big trees. Sometimes they're in 6" netpots, sometimes 10" netpot lids, sometimes in 5" dollar store stationary (for pens n stuff) baskets. I don't notice a difference. All the roots hang into the nutrient solution anyway. No matter the size of the netpot, the "bucket" or tote or tub that the plant sits in gets jammed FULL of roots.

Anyway...your plants look nice and healthy. Wish I could have a taste. Good luck. PEACE!

kushluvr

kushluvr

No mats...... Just six inch net pots, all the roots comin out the pots are turnin green with algae. Next run I'm gonna put a bed of hydroton, my other room has that setup and there 4+ft, growing over the light! Just a jungle! I can have 30 plants so I do two rooms 15 each, harvesting every 35 days. Therefore I don't veg much and keepem small, tight, tasty buds! I even grow in a little cooler temps, I hate it when it foxtails and gets all fluffy.....bullshit! Right now I'm just plain limited in space(height).

Kush

Latest posts

Top Bottom