KushMasters 4x8 tent grow w/ Og Kush

• Thread starter KushMaster707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KushMaster707

hey wats going on farmers, this round i decided to throw my tent up and get a lil og action going on in there. the cut is unverified but looks awesome and when you rub the stem it wreaks. im running 2-1k air cooled lamps, a 12,000 btu ac, carbon air scrubber and a dehumidifier. i am going to put 18 of my og's in a 3x6 table set up with a trellis and veg for about a month with alot of topping and training(credit to registrd for the advice and ideas). theyll be in 3 gallon smart pots with roots organic coco blend(which i am really liking so far) and watered by hand daily or as needed. also sticking with the advanced nutrients and trying out a couple other things from them. i will post my nute schedule weekly. well anyways im really looking forward to this run and im feeling really good about it too. hope you all enjoy.:smiley_joint:
hut1.jpg
hut2.jpg
og11.jpg
og21.jpg
og31.jpg
og41.jpg
og51.jpg

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

looks impressive!!! i am loving those tents. not a lot of light is ever wasted. Good luck and i will be in the farm watching this one for sure.:bandit

K

KushMaster707

thanks bro im looking forward to see how well this tent does for me

S

Sudden818

Pulling up a chair.Will be watching.Is this a sealed grow with Co2?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Pulling up a chair.Will be watching.Is this a sealed grow with Co2?

How you gonna seal up a tent bro????

I just got a 4x8 sunhut for shits and giggles thinking of using it for drying but might just blow it up. I had great success with a 4x4 tent
Looks like your environment will be in check:)

gtd

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick setup brah! Gonna be another great show... Can't wait to see that packed full of OG Kush. :cool

K

KushMaster707

sudden818, nope

greenthumbdanny, thanks for stopping by we'll see how dialed i can get this sucker when mid summer rolls around

shady, whats goin on bro glad to see you drop on in.. i cant wait either its gonna be awesome an i just cant pay these prices for og at the dispensarys i go to let alone if they have it lol

growgrow, thanks its a 12,000 and i know my pictures are pretty an all but it says that in the first half of my intro lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice and clean! proper! cant wait to see your run bro, good luck with it, ill be following ~SMF~ :)

M

mets21

thats a great looking set up.. ill be watching this one for sure

M

mets21

what kind of dehumidifier is that? and how large is it? im looking at this one to put in my 4x8 tent:

G

growgrow

what do you run for exhaust?.... you said ur gonna put 18? what are the tent dimentions.... I love tents

GROW!!!

K

KushMaster707

so the ladies have been vegging for a lil over a week now and theyre just getting over an initial burn due to either the coco mix being to hot or the roots excelurator being to strong or a combination of both. im not 100% sure but i think they are also N deficient because their stems are turning a little purple so im gonna give them a 3ml per gal. dose of cal mag to see if it does the trick. other than that i topped and fim'd them a few days ago and theyre just growing extremely fast.. i also got my trellis system in the hut with a 3x6 table..heres some pics
ogburn.jpg
ogburn1.jpg
ogburn2.jpg

CaliShark

CaliShark

Gonna be kickin back and watching...The purple stems means they're hungry for more food, not just specifically N. I don't know if it's just me but they seem a little droppy...Maybe over watern a little. But shit's looking good.

S

SkyHi

Looks good man ill be watching, Where the hell were you seems like you disappeared for a while, glad to se you back.

K

KushMaster707

calishark, thanks man..i think its more along the lines of overwatering

skyhi, good to see you here bro i was just really busy and just didnt have the time. im bak in action now though, hope you enjoy my new show

venom818, thanks for the advice but they have been getting plenty of water. probably overwatered? the medium is just really light so im adjusting to it.

K

KushMaster707

so i think i figured out what my problem was.. letting them sit under my hid without any food. well anyways im bringing them back now full force from looking near dead to have some nice green foliage growing in. they are getting 700-750 ppm of sensi grow + additives. since these og had such a rough start i decided to through 13 more og of a different cut and a cut of pure kush as a test run(the og one) in there to fill up the table a little better. should have some pics soon..

Top Bottom