KushMasters 4x8 tent grow w/ Og Kush

• Thread starter KushMaster707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

edux10

did you have to take the ac out to fit the table in? Havent really thought of a good way to a/c a tent without taking up a ton of floor space...

K

KushMaster707

edux10, not at all im using the hydro hut silver edition 4x8 hut which is more like a 9x5 and with only a 3x6 table it leaves me about 3x5' of floor space.

K

KushMaster707

pure kush?

so ive been watching this cut of pure kush grow and its making me very happy:smiley_joint: by the looks of it, it could be the real deal og version of pk. i have no first hand experience with these rare cuts just what i see on the farm so if anyone could let me know what you think about the cut it would help.
pure_kush.jpg
pure_kush2.jpg
pure_kush1.jpg

Venom818

Venom818

so ive been watching this cut of pure kush grow and its making me very happy:smiley_joint: by the looks of it, it could be the real deal og version of pk. i have no first hand experience with these rare cuts just what i see on the farm so if anyone could let me know what you think about the cut it would help.
pure_kush.jpg
pure_kush2.jpg
pure_kush1.jpg

nice, shoot me the cut and ill let u know if its the real pure kush

K

KushMaster707

venom818, haha nice try bro. it looks like it must be something pretty legit tho eh?

CaliShark

CaliShark

You gonna top or train that girl at all? How the others looking?

R

Rob1

love the set up man. really likeing the silver hydro hut its looking like i should have got tht one over the grow lab lol.. awesome strains good luck with everything

R

RichieRich

Nice setup bro........ Loving the tents.

Haven't seem many of the Hydro Hut Silver Tents yet. Is there a good place to get a 10x10 Silver Edition Hut yet?

K

KushMaster707

calishark, im gonna be bending theses gals over and tying them down but i still may top a couple for fun.

rob1, thanks bro

richierich, thanks man i really wouldnt know where to get one except for your local hydro store.

K

KushMaster707

so for the past couple weeks ive done a terrible job with these giving them hardly any attention bc of other work. thats all going to change now, they are already on theyre way back to full health and ready to be flipped over in the next few days. they started getting sensi a&b a few days ago and i just added b-52 to the res as well as some humboldt roots. after my next water im gonna top off the res then fix my ppm with bloom and add some bud factor x then my next watering i will flip to bloom. heres some pics although they arent very attractive they are coming back quite well.
almost_og.jpg
almost_og1.jpg
almost_og2.jpg

roy1371

roy1371

i kinda have the same set up( you gave me a few ideas i was wondering about) i love it,great results...co2 with it sealed is the way to go..

good luck

K

KushMaster707

so the plants are looking much healthier and were put into flower 2 days ago. they went through a lil heat stress due to my a/c not working but i swapped it out and got it going at the right temps again.
og_hut_flower.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom