kushplant aka wifi#1xpre98bubba- test grow

• Thread starter AzGrOw-N-sMoKe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Got these babys the other day an will be gettin em crckin soon enough I can set this thread up... it wasn't listed but I assume these are fems?
On a side note after takeing the pic when shutting the sleevei crushed one so ill be starting at 4 outta 5 but that's user error.... Az
2011-10-04_09_30_40-1-1.jpg

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice AZ. Can't wait to see what you get.

Blessings~

I

ibTheMan

Well y aint there ah pic with them sucks in water? lets get this started broski.

S

StrikeitRich

Stoked.

Cant wait to see all these bad ass genetics Aligee is Testin out.

Pop them beans!!!

Snap them Pics.

If its the Kushplant i believe it is regular.

Peace,
S i R

winta

winta

alright! another Kushplant grow about to get goin! :smiley_joint:

Aligee

Aligee

Good luck on them four beans looking forward to these grow logs !!!
Thanks for testing these out ...
AliGee!!!

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

No cups of water for me, rapid roots with a bean droped in wet a domed... like magic... I'm defently interestd in this strain I've wanted to try the wifi for some time an I've grown the shit outt bubs an some other hybrids of her... so far my fav is a abusive ogkx bubba that smells like like a mix of lemon candy an lemon pinesol.... anyway thanks for peepin ill get these going asap.... Az

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

^^Hell yeah i rock that abusive ogkxbubba :rock

Nice to see others have too
did you do a log of that?

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

^^Hell yeah i rock that abusive ogkxbubba :rock

Nice to see others have too
did you do a log of that?

Not sure if its the same pheno this is one I selected from seed... here's a couple snaps at day 24, already got frost creepin down fan leaf lane...this is one plant about 4ftx5ft... Az
2011-10-06_10_02_16.jpg
2011-10-06_10_01_44.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

Looking like you gots a greenthumb there AZ good luck on them beans !!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Got these babys the other day an will be gettin em crckin soon enough I can set this thread up... it wasn't listed but I assume these are fems?
On a side note after takeing the pic when shutting the sleevei crushed one so ill be starting at 4 outta 5 but that's user error.... Az

i thaught he used a bubba bx2 male but i could be wrong. good luck with the grow im gonna watch all these grows

Aligee

Aligee

I used pre 98 bubba bx1 only those were available by CC then in 07'-08' i think it was !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that sucks about the smashed seed.. Those r regular seeds b on the look out 4 some males..

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Not sure if its the same pheno this is one I selected from seed... here's a couple snaps at day 24, already got frost creepin down fan leaf lane...this is one plant about 4ftx5ft... Az

Nice,they look simliar yours looks more on tha abusive side I got a thread going with her check it out I dont wanna clog yours up

keep up the good work :yes

T

T1420

Lookin Dank as hell bro., Keep up the good work!! Got me watchn' ya!!

K

kes5480

I'll be watchin ,and growin these out also for our boy Aligee...
I'm so f'n pumped to grow these babies! Gonna be some SeriouS FIRe!!!
Yea Boy!!
peace
:banana1sv6:

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Sorry haven't been to see em but 4 for 4 poppin an rockin, ill get some pics up soon.... peace Az

Top Bottom