Kushplant grow

• Thread starter JK420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JK420

JK420

I'm going to document my Kushplant grow(s) here. After the first run, I chose my keeper based on high, structure, and yield. Currently, I've got 2 stages of flowering KP's, 1 being 2 weeks into flower and the others are at about 5-6 weeks. I've lost my notes on when I placed them into flower so I'm going to be kinda winging it. The flowering KP's are in coco, being feed with Canna coco nutes. I've got a big one in a 5gal bucket(2weeks) and 3 that are in 2gal buckets. I've also decided to use KP as my first hydro run. Going with Ebb&Flow w/ GH nutrients using the "Useless" feed schedule. The vegging ones vegged for a week in the aerocloner after rooting and are now in the hydroton. I know I need to cover the table, but I have to run to the hydro store to pick up some poly plastic. Well here are some pics.

Kushplant bud
Kushplant 5 gal 2 weeks
Kushplant hydro

T

TheIronLung317

looking good so far. I just fliped to 12/12 this past friday, I have three phenos of KP going right now. Im going to start posting soon!

Aligee

Aligee

Your Kushplants look real healthy i like the pheno you chose and the way it stakes up nice plants!!!

Top Bottom