Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

Well the temp dropped a bit 72 degrees right now humidity at 50% I knew it would cause the dif in light heat.
I brought the temp up to 74 with small heater in tent w/o heater was at 72 degrees.
I adjusted the Mars light to 75 as they say that is good for veg so we will see how plants respond.
Turned off the phizon 900 for now.
I got 1 qt pots but not sure if I should go with 3 qal pots or just put them in the 5 gal cloth pots
an start practicing my bending technic on pipe cleaners lol
They 3 weeks in now, 2wks in solo's and 1wk in 1qt so I have to order soon if I am going with 3 gal.
I got to re-read all my crib notes of MiMed's thread Dam time goes by fast, I got to keep up.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well the temp dropped a bit 72 degrees right now humidity at 50% I knew it would cause the dif in light heat.
I brought the temp up to 74 with small heater in tent w/o heater was at 72 degrees.
I adjusted the Mars light to 75 as they say that is good for veg so we will see how plants respond.
Turned off the phizon 900 for now.
I got 1 qt pots but not sure if I should go with 3 qal pots or just put them in the 5 gal cloth pots
an start practicing my bending technic on pipe cleaners lol
They 3 weeks in now, 2wks in solo's and 1wk in 1qt so I have to order soon if I am going with 3 gal.
I got to re-read all my crib notes of MiMed's thread Dam time goes by fast, I got to keep up.
are you running te lights at night? hard for me to believe that led light only heats the tent to 72,wow nope sttill aint wasting my money on another light,i just dont grow during summer hahahah
here is a thought,just me talking ,but works for me,
solo cup to roots out the bottom,plant usally has 2 full sets of leaves
transplant or up pot what i call it because i put the solo cup inside the 1 gallon pot and place soil all inside and on bottom,pack ed but not hard packed.then i take the cup out and sprinkle rooting powder all in the hole,once that done,i pop bottom of the solo cup and drop in the preformed hole of the same cup,thats a transplant.
that said,solo cup to 1 gal pot,
2 weeks before i want to send them to flower,i up pot same method to 3 gal pots
after 2 weeks every thing established and rocking on,flip
if i had a bigger area i would go to a 5 gal bucket,
2x4x5 tent aint very much to work with ,so train train train,1 month veg or 14 in tall ,then flower
end result 3 ft tall plant with oh about 1 ft between canopy and light hahahah

kuwl

kuwl

are you running te lights at night? hard for me to believe that led light only heats the tent to 72,wow nope sttill aint wasting my money on another light,i just dont grow during summer hahahah
here is a thought,just me talking ,but works for me,
solo cup to roots out the bottom,plant usally has 2 full sets of leaves
transplant or up pot what i call it because i put the solo cup inside the 1 gallon pot and place soil all inside and on bottom,pack ed but not hard packed.then i take the cup out and sprinkle rooting powder all in the hole,once that done,i pop bottom of the solo cup and drop in the preformed hole of the same cup,thats a transplant.
that said,solo cup to 1 gal pot,
2 weeks before i want to send them to flower,i up pot same method to 3 gal pots
after 2 weeks every thing established and rocking on,flip
if i had a bigger area i would go to a 5 gal bucket,
2x4x5 tent aint very much to work with ,so train train train,1 month veg or 14 in tall ,then flower
end result 3 ft tall plant with oh about 1 ft between canopy and light hahahah

Yes, that what I did so far exactly as you said I read your info on another post prob MiMeds's but
ya I will be going to the 5 gal cloth pots next in bout 2wks.
I only have the (blurple) ) led light on Veg when Veg and Bloom lights are on it heats up much more.
I recently added the Mars TS1000 light in there too. I am at 77 Degrees and 53% humidity.
I took out the wet towel and put in a small bottle fed humidifier (walmart $15) which works great.

So far So good Holland's Hope is bout 9" now an 4 wks old, in 1 gal pot, looking really healthy too.
I brought a oil heater at walmart $42 but it heats up my downstairs bathroom so good
I might get a smaller one for the 4'x4'x80" tent, lol
I using a small space heater that will kick in if it gets below 70 degrees an keep it there.
I am running 18/6 with the 6 off hours at night

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes, that what I did so far exactly as you said I read your info on another post prob MiMeds's but
ya I will be going to the 5 gal cloth pots next in bout 2wks.
I only have the (blurple) ) led light on Veg when Veg and Bloom lights are on it heats up much more.
I recently added the Mars TS1000 light in there too. I am at 77 Degrees and 53% humidity.
I took out the wet towel and put in a small bottle fed humidifier (walmart $15) which works great.

So far So good Holland's Hope is bout 9" now an 4 wks old, in 1 gal pot, looking really healthy too.
I brought a oil heater at walmart $42 but it heats up my downstairs bathroom so good
I might get a smaller one for the 4'x4'x80" tent, lol
I using a small space heater that will kick in if it gets below 70 degrees an keep it there.
I am running 18/6 with the 6 off hours at night
id run the oil heater like med does ,lights off,no space heaters allowed around my house,those oil heaters work great for taking off the twinge,i dont use the bags at all ,dont like um,i prefer good old plastic pot,if i screw up i can pop um out them plastic pots with out beating hell out of them,plants are looking great though ,had to come check how your grow was doing and seen it was well hahah good work mate

kuwl

kuwl

id run the oil heater like med does ,lights off,no space heaters allowed around my house,those oil heaters work great for taking off the twinge,i dont use the bags at all ,dont like um,i prefer good old plastic pot,if i screw up i can pop um out them plastic pots with out beating hell out of them,plants are looking great though ,had to come check how your grow was doing and seen it was well hahah good work mate

Nice catch oldskol4evr bout the bags, I used them for outside when I grow in the spring for ease of taking them in at night
but never thought of what you said about popping them out when I have to. Well might use them this time an hope I don't screw up lol
Pic's coming tomorrow They growing about half inch to an inch a day only fed them once so far with half ration of Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow.
They at 9" at 4 wks seems they should be taller I did top both and they didn't flinch all healthy and go go go

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Nice catch oldskol4evr bout the bags, I used them for outside when I grow in the spring for ease of taking them in at night
but never thought of what you said about popping them out when I have to. Well might use them this time an hope I don't screw up lol
Pic's coming tomorrow They growing about half inch to an inch a day only fed them once so far with half ration of Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow.
They at 9" at 4 wks seems they should be taller I did top both and they didn't flinch all healthy and go go go
you feeding them by that chart i gave you?

kuwl

kuwl

Chart? I got some notes I took but no chart. I let them alone in solo cup with ff soil just pure water
then re-potted them after 2 weeks into bigger pots dunno it said 6" across so 1 qt 2 qt? after they got droopy
I fed them first time last week when they 3 weeks old one wk after re-potting
Now waiting for them to dry out real good before feeding again with 1/2 tbs of pure blend pro per gal of pure water.
PH in the run off was 5.8 dunno if that means anything

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Chart? I got some notes I took but no chart. I let them alone in solo cup with ff soil just pure water
then re-potted them after 2 weeks into bigger pots dunno it said 6" across so 1 qt 2 qt? after they got droopy
I fed them first time
Hannah feed schedule 001
last week when they 3 weeks old one wk after re-potting
Now waiting for them to dry out real good before feeding again with 1/2 tbs of pure blend pro per gal of pure water.
PH in the run off was 5.8 dunno if that means anything

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

when you feed go buy these numbers instead of guessing 1/2 tsp and such,pure blend is usally pretty close but these numbers are for everything,i think your at early veg wit your 4 weeks right

kuwl

kuwl

when you feed go buy these numbers instead of guessing 1/2 tsp and such,pure blend is usally pretty close but these numbers are for everything,i think your at early veg wit your 4 weeks right

Yes early stage My mind went blank looking at ur chart lol but google is my friend and I see I have to buy the tds meter to read the ppm
which looks to be a very accurate way to feed em dam plastic pots are expensive lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

when it comes to those meters,cheaper is better,i buy the ph and tds pen with solution for 20 bucks amazon,breaks or can t be calibrated ,trash,get another,i have had several mid range meters that didnt last any longer than the cheap ones,so about every 3 moths i get a couple new ones,ive had sonme that lasted couple weeks and some last a year,all in the storage

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That one is Labeled Mixed Sativa cause that's what I got in a cheap bag of seeds lol
But it did pop up on Christmas
so smaller ones feed early veg,bigger -veg,you could probally get away with all veg but why over do it,use that chart and you wont go wrong friend

kuwl

kuwl

Thanks for all your input and help I really appreciate it.
I won't get the pen to measure till next week sometime so will water light if I have to
but think they can dry out till then, I will be leaf watchin

Latest posts

Top Bottom