Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

That one GSC plant in the Green House is getting on my nerves lol
I put a black garbage bin over it yesterday, maybe that will get it done.
Will take it off today. Hope it turns out to be smokable.
That is the last of the 4 plants, now I look forward to the new crop.
They about 20" tall and stacking up nicely.

Humidity is my only problem.

kuwl

kuwl

Cut GSC today, all plants in the tent doing fine.
Smoked some of the GTH and BB the other night.
GTH was pretty good, smelled fuely, smooth to smoke and the best I have
until I smoked the Bruce Banner, which reveged and It was going into cookies
Looking very wierd and dark like, almost looks like it is burnt.
So I said to myself, might as well roll one just to see how crappy this is.
Took two puffs, lil bit rough tasting.
Few minutes later, I almost fell off my chair and stayed hi for 3-4 hrs.
Best in a long time. It's ugly as hell, a lil bit harsh and smell is earthy.
I had it hanging in the GH for a week or 2 then in the dryer net for another week.
Maybe hanging in the GH made it believe it had to produce tri's, idk.
Got an oz out of that mess, trimmed as best as I can but will trim more as I smoke it. 👽

IMG 2953

kuwl

kuwl

6 weeks in flower
Now I got to watch em like a hawk.
They look good except the unknown in the back on the left side.
I am tempted to take it out of the tent and into the GH.
They stacking up nicely and smelling good too.
At a short 21" they not gonna produce alot of product but since I have 8
at even an ounce each that will be good for me.
👽

Fed today but changed up the formula.
I used Flower Fuel ( 1-34-32 ) for this feeding. Still 600 PPM tho,
I get a lil scared at the high N in Foliage Pro ( 9-3-6 )
Decided to alternate feeding between the two.
Also gave them all a 1/2 Gal. flush, before feeding, to purge any old nuites out.

Rainy again here so my hummy problem persist.
Temp 72° Hummy 62%

IMG 2955
IMG 2954
kuwl

kuwl

My Bush Fix
Also I like these blue basket pots alot.
I am doing my next grow using them.

IMG 2959

In an effort to solve my hummy probs I am trying this fix lol 👽

IMG 2960

IMG 2961

IMG 2962

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
6 weeks in flower
Now I got to watch em like a hawk.
They look good except the unknown in the back on the left side.
I am tempted to take it out of the tent and into the GH.
They stacking up nicely and smelling good too.
At a short 21" they not gonna produce alot of product but since I have 8
at even an ounce each that will be good for me.
👽

Fed today but changed up the formula.
I used Flower Fuel ( 1-34-32 ) for this feeding. Still 600 PPM tho,
I get a lil scared at the high N in Foliage Pro ( 9-3-6 )
Decided to alternate feeding between the two.
Also gave them all a 1/2 Gal. flush, before feeding, to purge any old nuites out.

Rainy again here so my hummy problem persist.
Temp 72° Hummy 62%
Nice coverage, that will be a nice harvest. We're at the same exact timing then miy flowering plants are at 6 weeks today. My only pics are kinda green screen taking when the light is on.

What's to watch at this point? I feel there's not many adjustments I can do now to effect them one way or another as long as I keep doing what I've been doing. Not all mine are on the same water / feed days but in the large pots they're in its 5 - 6 days between liquids which means I only have one more feeding to do next week then its water water done....lol....hopefully lol ..

.Is there something in particular you look for? Have you had issues with them at this stage in the past? I'm just wondering if there's something ( eye ) should look for.

kuwl

kuwl

Nice coverage, that will be a nice harvest. We're at the same exact timing then miy flowering plants are at 6 weeks today. My only pics are kinda green screen taking when the light is on.

What's to watch at this point? I feel there's not many adjustments I can do now to effect them one way or another as long as I keep doing what I've been doing. Not all mine are on the same water / feed days but in the large pots they're in its 5 - 6 days between liquids which means I only have one more feeding to do next week then its water water done....lol....hopefully lol ..

.Is there something in particular you look for? Have you had issues with them at this stage in the past? I'm just wondering if there's something ( eye ) should look for.
I dunno shit just seemed to happen about this time.
Mold, nats, over feeding with nuit burn are some things as I got better it doesn't seem that big a deal now lol
Seeds, from idk what, was a big problem I had. I think it was do to heat tho or over feeding.

I just put them on smaller crates so only 22" from light now. Maybe that will help fill in the lower parts better.

I got those blue baskets/pots from the $ store, I am begining to like them.

Bush fix fixed my hummy prob its now 55% with temp at 76 much more to my liking since I just fed 7 of em.

IMG 2965
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I dunno shit just seemed to happen about this time.
Mold, nats, over feeding with nuit burn are some things as I got better it doesn't seem that big a deal now lol
Seeds, from idk what, was a big problem I had. I think it was do to heat tho or over feeding.

I just put them on smaller crates so only 22" from light now. Maybe that will help fill in the lower parts better.

I got those blue baskets/pots from the $ store, I am begining to like them.

Bush fix fixed my hummy prob its now 55% with temp at 76 much more to my liking since I just fed 7 of em.
I like the stands they're on...that's something I could use. I gotta keep my eye out for some...Tuesdays 30% off seniors day at the Value Village store.. it's a Walmart sized used goods store. with clothing in the middle and stuff I go for all around the outside edges. With $5.- $10. prices and I get 30% off...fk ya

kuwl

kuwl

Those lil green plant trays are not deep enough but they ran out of oil pans my $ store special, lol
Supply shortages, prob in a container off the Cali coast.
They are perfect for catching all that run off.

I usually only grow 4 plants so am kinda overwhelmed at twice that number.
I need some variety :)

I started with a wooden frame for tarps, milar taped on them for reflection, with a small 4" exhaust fan and a burple Philizon 900
which had fans built in and was noisy, I ended up with 2oz of seedy pot lol
That's when I got hooked and brought a TS1000 MarsHydro light and a 2x4x6 and then a 5x5x6.5 tent plus another TS1000.
The 5x5 fit like a glove and could have used just the room but wifey nixed it cause of the smell.
The tent gave me total envirmental control but it got so hot up there in the summer, temps would spike up to 90+
Stressed out the plants and caused the seed problem. I had to up my game and buy 2 6" exhaust/intake fans which helped.
I believe I would have to run and air conditioner if I grow up there again in the summer.
Oil heaters take care of the cold in that room but I was never satified with the results after harvest.

It's the last few weeks that I look for a sign to harvest. I look for amber and it drives me nuts waiting for the right time
to get max potency level of high. I have read everything for 2 years and it still makes me nervious as hell as to exactly when to harvest.
I believe when I seen anything going wrong like seeds, mold or just wierd looking buds, I chop.
They are bulking up now and looking good. Patience. 8-10 weeks I am looking for 10% amber this time not gonna wait for 40%.
Some say up to 70% amber is the right time.
Everything I read says to much anmber will weaken the high but up the CBD effect. Little bit amber for max THC and it's ready to harvest.
I use a jewelers loup to see if the tri's are ripe. Looking at the tri's on the flower not the leaves to see that lil bit of amber.

Best one I grew was StrawBerry Banana the frost on it was amazing and so was the high. Unfortunatly it's all smoked up but still got a few more seeds.

I smoke only at night usually and only one joint but when I get to feeling like it I will light one up during the day.
2 shots of vodka and 2 or 3 Labatt's beers gets me to sleep along with that joint of course.
So the amount of cannabis I will have after this harvest will last till next Fall when I start it all over again.
I keep telling myself that and bet I will get curious about a strain or two and want to pop them over the winter, lol

Dune on tonight I am going to get hi hi hi 👽

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Those lil green plant trays are not deep enough but they ran out of oil pans my $ store special, lol
Supply shortages, prob in a container off the Cali coast.
They are perfect for catching all that run off.

I usually only grow 4 plants so am kinda overwhelmed at twice that number.
I need some variety :)

I started with a wooden frame for tarps, milar taped on them for reflection, with a small 4" exhaust fan and a burple Philizon 900
which had fans built in and was noisy, I ended up with 2oz of seedy pot lol
That's when I got hooked and brought a TS1000 MarsHydro light and a 2x4x6 and then a 5x5x6.5 tent plus another TS1000.
The 5x5 fit like a glove and could have used just the room but wifey nixed it cause of the smell.
The tent gave me total envirmental control but it got so hot up there in the summer, temps would spike up to 90+
Stressed out the plants and caused the seed problem. I had to up my game and buy 2 6" exhaust/intake fans which helped.
I believe I would have to run and air conditioner if I grow up there again in the summer.
Oil heaters take care of the cold in that room but I was never satified with the results after harvest.

It's the last few weeks that I look for a sign to harvest. I look for amber and it drives me nuts waiting for the right time
to get max potency level of high. I have read everything for 2 years and it still makes me nervious as hell as to exactly when to harvest.
I believe when I seen anything going wrong like seeds, mold or just wierd looking buds, I chop.
They are bulking up now and looking good. Patience. 8-10 weeks I am looking for 10% amber this time not gonna wait for 40%.
Some say up to 70% amber is the right time.
Everything I read says to much anmber will weaken the high but up the CBD effect. Little bit amber for max THC and it's ready to harvest.
I use a jewelers loup to see if the tri's are ripe. Looking at the tri's on the flower not the leaves to see that lil bit of amber.

Best one I grew was StrawBerry Banana the frost on it was amazing and so was the high. Unfortunatly it's all smoked up but still got a few more seeds.

I smoke only at night usually and only one joint but when I get to feeling like it I will light one up during the day.
2 shots of vodka and 2 or 3 Labatt's beers gets me to sleep along with that joint of course.
So the amount of cannabis I will have after this harvest will last till next Fall when I start it all over again.
I keep telling myself that and bet I will get curious about a strain or two and want to pop them over the winter, lol

Dune on tonight I am going to get hi hi hi 👽
I don't even bother looking at the trics until 8 weeks. After a small experiment I found I could turn trics amber by sitting them in the dark for 2 days...ended up being 60hrs between comparisons of 2 twin girls. 1 in the dark and one still under the light..The amber doubled on the plant in the dark but very little change to the one left under the light. So something ( again with MiMed) said about the hairs still coming out white and not turning color yet............. but if my last grow is an example then some never seem to stop growing new hair.

Before I came on here it was 8 weeks ...chop....I'm now a bit more conscious of timing but not so much that I'll let any plant take more than 10 weeks...fkem if they're not done...they're getting smoked.

I'm smoking 2 - 1.1/4 J's 10am.....1-2 @ noon - 2 -4 -6 -8-9 .......pretty much daily

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My brother already watched it but we are gonna go see it in the theater. Smoke a joint and eat some edibles and enjoy
I could watch it. I read the book (50 odd yrs ago) then a couple of remakes that were crap....I've seen it available on a movie / TV site I/ve been going to for 10 -15 years now....all free with no ads unless its a cam copy then the Russian's throw in gambling ads. Once they are a DVD copy then I can choose the size of the stream I want to watch it from. The larger the MB the better quality but higher into GB # could stall an slower connection.... giving the movie a start stop irritant so I usually choose something in the mid MB range primewire . ag/movie/1338286-watch-dune I split that link up so you don't click into it I have a variety of firefox adblocks and popup blockers I could share with you if interested and the preferred links to use. I know its a dark grey area in the USA but its light grey here and its streaming not downloading

FourPlants

FourPlants

I could watch it. I read the book (50 odd yrs ago) then a couple of remakes that were crap....I've seen it available on a movie / TV site I/ve been going to for 10 -15 years now....all free with no ads unless its a cam copy then the Russian's throw in gambling ads. Once they are a DVD copy then I can choose the size of the stream I want to watch it from. The larger the MB the better quality but higher into GB # could stall an slower connection.... giving the movie a start stop irritant so I usually choose something in the mid MB range primewire . ag/movie/1338286-watch-dune I split that link up so you don't click into it I have a variety of firefox adblocks and popup blockers I could share with you if interested and the preferred links to use. I know its a dark grey area in the USA but its light grey here and its streaming not downloading
I could rip it all day and appreciate the offer, I actually want the theater experience. My brother tried putting it on while I was hanging out blazing with him this morning but I stopped him lol.

If noting else I will drive to the In-laws and throw it up in the theater room. I just upgraded the projector to a new 4k LG Cinebeam but I need to still put the new screen up since the 120 inch is too small now lol

Edit: I have read the books and watched the OG movie and the Sci-Fi channel multi part one

kuwl

kuwl

I got HBO Max it comes out after 6pm tonight they say.
Never read the book but seen the original movie.
I used to do that too but got tired, some worked some didn't
Someday I will get a firestick to work with but for now I like to watch on my 65" TV
The movie theater here is Regal Cinema and the kids that go ruin it for anyone that wants to watch in peace.
Better for me to stay at home :) smoke one drink one or two and enjoy it.
USA is kinda tough, I got caught, made me sign a thing before they would turn back on my internet
They said next time no more internet. I quit.

Last edited:
kuwl

kuwl

I got HBO Max it comes out after 6pm tonight they say.
Never read the book but seen the original movie.
I used to do that too but got tired, some worked some didn't
Someday I will get a firestick to work with but for now I like to watch on my 65" TV
The movie theater here is Regal Cinema and the kids that go ruin it for anyone that wants to watch in peace.
Better for me to stay at home :) smoke one drink one or two and enjoy it.
USA is kinda tough, I got caught, made me sign a thing before they would turn back on my internet
They said next time no more internet. I quit.
Glad I didn't waste my $ at the movies this film should have been called Dune Part 1 and not very great.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Glad I didn't waste my $ at the movies this film should have been called Dune Part 1 and not very great.
I've watched one hell of a lot of movies, we had a video store for 17 years and I now have a hard time watching a whole movie. There's very little that is new or has new idea's. I think it was Spielberg or another director that said there are only 34 plots and all movies / shows are a combination of those plots. We've all seen it where they mix plot 24 with 18 slide in some plot 8 a bit of plot 17 and so on....Hence Rocky 12 or Batman 13.....

Dune was something different 50 years ago but its the same story with different actors, filming techniques & special effects. That's why I haven't jumped into it yet......but as I've said before a long Winter is coming, plenty of time to watch TV....

....No ads...I'm allergic, I block all and we don't have cable tv. I'm even off sports now the entire broadcasts are advertising...with rolling banners, ads on the boards, between pitches, even on their jersey's now or brought to you by....its sickening I quit advertisers propaganda as best I can the fkers will slip one in on me every now and again but I block them eventually or avoid the site.

kuwl

kuwl

I've watched one hell of a lot of movies, we had a video store for 17 years and I now have a hard time watching a whole movie. There's very little that is new or has new idea's. I think it was Spielberg or another director that said there are only 34 plots and all movies / shows are a combination of those plots. We've all seen it where they mix plot 24 with 18 slide in some plot 8 a bit of plot 17 and so on....Hence Rocky 12 or Batman 13.....

Dune was something different 50 years ago but its the same story with different actors, filming techniques & special effects. That's why I haven't jumped into it yet......but as I've said before a long Winter is coming, plenty of time to watch TV....

....No ads...I'm allergic, I block all and we don't have cable tv. I'm even off sports now the entire broadcasts are advertising...with rolling banners, ads on the boards, between pitches, even on their jersey's now or brought to you by....its sickening I quit advertisers propaganda as best I can the fkers will slip one in on me every now and again but I block them eventually or avoid the site.
The problem with this "movie" is that they made it into a trioligy, so 3 parts, like tolkens Lord of the Rings but that movie idea was based on 4 books so hence the multi movies
with Dune there is no bases for a triology they should have made one movie not split it up to make more $. So he meets the fremmin and it ends wtf now I have to wait multipul yrs
to see the whole movie lol. It is not that great a movie to do this with.

FourPlants

FourPlants

The problem with this "movie" is that they made it into a trioligy, so 3 parts, like tolkens Lord of the Rings but that movie idea was based on 4 books so hence the multi movies
with Dune there is no bases for a triology they should have made one movie not split it up to make more $. So he meets the fremmin and it ends wtf now I have to wait multipul yrs
to see the whole movie lol. It is not that great a movie to do this with.

Still haven't seen the movie but I disagree in some ways. The problem with the OG Dune movie was it was cut for length which left a few scenes with some continuity issues. The canon in the Dune universe is deep and detailed and a single movie will never do it justice. I also don't know that I would say a trilogy is the correct solution. A well done television series in the answer and I think animated where they don't have technology limitations would be great. Some great voice actors and an awesome soundtrack and you got a hit. It would create new legions of young fans to then run a proper franchise for decades to come.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Still haven't seen the movie but I disagree in some ways. The problem with the OG Dune movie was it was cut for length which left a few scenes with some continuity issues. The canon in the Dune universe is deep and detailed and a single movie will never do it justice. I also don't know that I would say a trilogy is the correct solution. A well done television series in the answer and I think animated where they don't have technology limitations would be great. Some great voice actors and an awesome soundtrack and you got a hit. It would create new legions of young fans to then run a proper franchise for decades to come.
Animation would lose me completely, I haven't watch a complete cartoon since Popeye days, I did watch Shrek but that's about the extent of my animation experience. I was a Call of Duty Gamer while I was disabled and the fking cartoon cut scenes ruined the single player modes. Sure the animation is getting better but I have no interest in a cartoon caricature's life story.

FourPlants

FourPlants

Animation would lose me completely, I haven't watch a complete cartoon since Popeye days, I did watch Shrek but that's about the extent of my animation experience. I was a Call of Duty Gamer while I was disabled and the fking cartoon cut scenes ruined the single player modes. Sure the animation is getting better but I have no interest in a cartoon caricature's life story.
I could go for a live action television series with the correct budget and talent as well. I feel the franchise would do better being able do dig into the canon without the time constraints of a film.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I could go for a live action television series with the correct budget and talent as well. I feel the franchise would do better being able do dig into the canon without the time constraints of a film.
Ya I agree with the mini series idea that has an ending but not a soap style ongoing season 1-2-3..etc... I can sit through hour long shows even binge once and a while, Breaking Bad, Spartacus,Weeds, Dexter & even Squid Game wasn't bad....a bit different..Quirky but we got through it all.

Top Bottom