HH is def 2 wks more, I got a new battery for my scope and can clearly see
with my bad eyes they are not as far along as I thought

Oh ya found out why my HH was so stressed
I guess I bent the 2 main limbs a bit to much and it split the trunk
I tied it back together so it won't get worse that it already it, dam
Probably get a lot of seeds from that one

I am giving my dog Rocky 200 CBD now He is on his way out
Going to the vet today but I already know the outcome
I won't put him down but comfort him till the end.
He brought me much joy and laughter through his life.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
HH is def 2 wks more, I got a new battery for my scope and can clearly see
with my bad eyes they are not as far along as I thought

Oh ya found out why my HH was so stressed
I guess I bent the 2 main limbs a bit to much and it split the trunk
I tied it back together so it won't get worse that it already it, dam
Probably get a lot of seeds from that one

It sucks man ... We put so much heart into our pets its tough to see them pass.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

No pet owner looks forward to that day. I have been a pet owner all my life. They are like kids in our house. I'm sorry to hear ...

kuwl

kuwl

There's a hair in your soup. lol Ticks me off when I'm looking through my magnifier and I see one of my hairs across the bud. Tastes like shit if not caught early I just about horcked my guts out smoking a bowl with a hair ball in it.😁😁😁

Yep I always wondered why some guys wear a full hazmat suit
into the tent lol Now I know why.

Next grow I will if I can get my hands on one

Dam, I see many hairs, it's going to be a pain to get them with a good light and tweezers

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yep I always wondered why some guys wear a full hazmat suit
into the tent lol Now I know why.

Next grow I will if I can get my hands on one

Dam, I see many hairs, it's going to be a pain to get them with a good light and tweezers
Good luck getting a hazmat suit right now!? 😷 a lot of people Bud wash at Harvest, check it out might work for you?

kuwl

kuwl

Tuesday they will be 10 weeks in flower

I had them up to 1400 PPM at one point
Cutting down on the nuit's from 800 to 400 PPM
They get fed every 4 days like clockwork

I am surprised to see them going past 10 weeks but
it sure looks like it might go closer to 12 weeks on the HH

Glad it is windy here as the carbon filter I ordered is in limbo
cause of the corona virus I suspect.
Air going out the second floor in the alley so not too worried atm

I need to make a list of all things I brought just to see how deep
I am into this grow hahaha and all the unnecessary junk.

kuwl

kuwl

Good luck getting a hazmat suit right now!? 😷 a lot of people Bud wash at Harvest, check it out might work for you?

I just read about bud washing sounds like I might try it
Here is a link, scroll down to Oct. 5th to see Doc Bud's Original recipe and explanation

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I just read about bud washing sounds like I might try it
Here is a link, scroll down to Oct. 5th to see Doc Bud's Original recipe and explanation

Check out Bud washing with Jorge Cervantes on YouTube, also Lex blazer because he's funny as hell

I just use a mild baking soda and then a plain rinse

I only Bud wash if I've had to spray any thing on the plant during flower

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Tuesday they will be 10 weeks in flower

I had them up to 1400 PPM at one point
Cutting down on the nuit's from 800 to 400 PPM
They get fed every 4 days like clockwork

I am surprised to see them going past 10 weeks but
it sure looks like it might go closer to 12 weeks on the HH

Glad it is windy here as the carbon filter I ordered is in limbo
cause of the corona virus I suspect.
Air going out the second floor in the alley so not too worried atm

I need to make a list of all things I brought just to see how deep
I am into this grow hahaha and all the unnecessary junk.
I think the man has other things on their minds now and unless you get a complaint they're not going to come knocking. Courts were backed up before this and now they're not wanting any more minor offenses clogging up their already overloaded system. Not that its a free for all but I doubt they'll have helo's in the air this year looking for illegal outdoor grows as they have every other year. Just a guess but I think they're going to give up on their fruitless efforts to beat down the small scale pot growers at least through this epidemic.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Check out Bud washing with Jorge Cervantes on YouTube, also Lex blazer because he's funny as hell

I just use a mild baking soda and then a plain rinse

I only Bud wash if I've had to spray any thing on the plant during flower
That sucker just about cost me a finger lol He may know his pot but recommending removing the fan cover for better air flow is a dangerous recommendation.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That sucker just about cost me a finger lol He may know his pot but recommending removing the fan cover for better air flow is a dangerous recommendation.

I remove the grill from my clip on fans it keeps the dust buildup way down and definitely better airflow. But they are plastic fans. If they were metal blades i would want a metal grill too they stay clean much better.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That sucker just about cost me a fingeor lol He may know his pot but recommending removing the fan cover for better air flow is a dangerous recommendation.
I've see that with clip fans here and there in people's pics and I've often wondered about it, figured better airflow must be what it's about but until I get a shorter haircut the last thing I want to do is take any fan cover off believe me!🚫

My fans are disassembled, cleaned and oiled on a regular schedule, which I think really helps cuz I haven't bought one in several years, before that seems every six months or so a clip fan would fail; The metal floor fans you would never run without the cover, you'd get seriously hurt!

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I remove the grill from my clip on fans it keeps the dust buildup way down and definitely better airflow. But they are plastic fans. If they were metal blades i would want a metal grill too they stay clean much better.
Now you're making me feel guilty. I rearranged my fans today and noticed the fuzz and hairs on the grill but shrugged it off. I had other work to do but now after this I can't very well have dirty grills now can I? So I guess that's tomorrows job/ one of.😊😊 . My fans cost me $4.99 - 30% seniors discount, wife keeps saying I have enough. Never! I only have 2 spares what happens if one breaks down?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Now you're making me feel guilty. I rearranged my fans today and noticed the fuzz and hairs on the grill but shrugged it off. I had other work to do but now after this I can't very well have dirty grills now can I? So I guess that's tomorrows job/ one of.😊😊 . My fans cost me $4.99 - 30% seniors discount, wife keeps saying I have enough. Never! I only have 2 spares what happens if one breaks down?

I have 4 new in box and clean off the blades and blow out the motors through the vents pretty regularly. Gotta have backups.

Top Bottom