Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

Could be leaf miners anyway I got a sticky fly trap thing
hanging in each room I had in my junk drawer! I love my junk drawer.
I ordered a bunch of sticky pads and am monitoring the problem as best I can.
They just came out of the blue after the last repoting, that is when I put the coco coir in the mix.
Goin to Walmart to see what they have on clearance.

Moshmen

Moshmen

My alternative is a big no no because there are houses to my right and left and the opposite direction
is towards the strret with my wifes car parked in driveway on other side of the fence also kids playing n cars driving by.
We have no laws about BB or Pellet guns in the city or country that I know of.
I have a Sig Saur MPX .177 that looks so real it scares me to take it out and shoot lol
But I do. I love this gun but wish it came in .22 cal
View attachment 1166420
The new air rifles sure pack a punch - back in the day we were lucky to kill a bird at like 10-15 yards hell we used to shoot each other! Dumbasses. now I can do squirrels at almost 40! I believe I could seriously injure or kill an intruder

9D14C0F5 ACB0 44DF 80B4 EC085EF454F1
kuwl

kuwl

Hopefully just Nats ! Sticky traps and some DE as top dressing usually take care of them in the promix I get almost always has nats -
I am hopin it is I had some sticky fly traps and put them out untill I get the other square double sided ones I ordered
Caught a few already, thx for the reminder tip about the DE I forgot that one, kill kill kill

kuwl

kuwl

The new air rifles sure pack a punch - back in the day we were lucky to kill a bird at like 10-15 yards hell we used to shoot each other! Dumbasses. now I can do squirrels at almost 40! I believe I could seriously injure or kill an intruder
They are very powerful for sure Ahhh no squirrel's but did get a crow with my Hatsan .22 brake barrel but took 3 shots so I won't do that again I only took out the crow cause they kill baby squirels.
Should have used the Hatsan .25 now that packs a big punch. I target practice with cans and paper targets it's enjoyment for me reduces stress also.

Last edited:
kuwl

kuwl

Busy day
Repotted the 3 plants in the cellar and put up the FC 4800 light @ 50% power
Fed all plants
Don't see any more gnats, hope their gone
Going to go 12/12 in cellar tomorrow
Ahead of schedule, only 5 wks into veg and there are more on the way
Next week 2 more and 2 weeks after that 3 more
If no males I will have 8 plants in a 4' x 4' x 6' tent but it is really bout 46" x 46" and 72" at the peak
The large light will only go up to where the peak starts so only bout 62 inches of grow room.

Roots look good, no sign of any bugs
Not sure why those bottom leaves are turning yellow, 2 or 3 plants have this problem

IMG 2765
IMG 2769
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Busy day
Repotted the 3 plants in the cellar and put up the FC 4800 light @ 50% power
Fed all plants
Don't see any more gnats, hope their gone
Going to go 12/12 in cellar tomorrow
Ahead of schedule, only 5 wks into veg and there are more on the way
Next week 2 more and 2 weeks after that 3 more
If no males I will have 8 plants in a 4' x 4' x 6' tent but it is really bout 46" x 46" and 72" at the peak
The large light will only go up to where the peak starts so only bout 62 inches of grow room.

Roots look good, no sign of any bugs
Not sure why those bottom leaves are turning yellow, 2 or 3 plants have this problem
I've never really had a problem with gnats. When I first spot them I clear the top inch of soil off them then let it dry out before I add more soil to the top again. I move some fans to blow over the tops of the pots so the fkers can't fly and hang fly strips. It seems to work for me.

MiMed said something about covering the tops with perlite the sharp pumice cuts heir bodies. I haven't tried that but it sounds like a good preventive measure anyways. I bought a big back of the stuff $30 Cdn so if the critters come back I can put that to the test.

kuwl

kuwl

I've never really had a problem with gnats. When I first spot them I clear the top inch of soil off them then let it dry out before I add more soil to the top again. I move some fans to blow over the tops of the pots so the fkers can't fly and hang fly strips. It seems to work for me.

MiMed said something about covering the tops with perlite the sharp pumice cuts heir bodies. I haven't tried that but it sounds like a good preventive measure anyways. I bought a big back of the stuff $30 Cdn so if the critters come back I can put that to the test.
Ya I think I got them all with fly strips and DE (Diatomaceous earth) on top of the soil + Capt Jack's Bug Killer sprayed all over them and ya I got the fan going that is good for spider mites too
but ordered some more DE cause I used the last of mine and yes I think the perlite was for a prob he had with thrips.

kuwl

kuwl

In from the outside
I took my GTH and GSC plants inside today
The tent is 12/12 now so I thought I would put them in and see what happens
They look pretty good, got a lot of flowers, I hope to get a decent yield cause I am screwed if I don't.
Not really sure if they went into reveg or not but more worried bout the GSC

Took 2 pic's
1st is Ghost Train Haze @ 40" tall
2ns is Girl Scout Cookies @ 29"

IMG 2772
IMG 2773
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
In from the outside
I took my GTH and GSC plants inside today
The tent is 12/12 now so I thought I would put them in and see what happens
They look pretty good, got a lot of flowers, I hope to get a decent yield cause I am screwed if I don't.
Not really sure if they went into reveg or not but more worried bout the GSC

Took 2 pic's
1st is Ghost Train Haze @ 40" tall
2ns is Girl Scout Cookies @ 29"
I like the stacking method, I do the same by bringing the plants to the light and keep the light stationary..

kuwl

kuwl

Looks to me like I have 2 males of the 4 unkown seedlings
Not sure yet but they are growing long and lanky like other males I have seen.
The outside one and one of em in the bathroom.
They look nothing like the other 2 which are shorter and bushier.

I might take the other 2 fem's and put them outside.
Weather is still hot here with a shit load of rain.
All 80's the rest of the week, Sept is not supposed to be hot lol

Blue Dream and MK U are going into final pots this week
I will have to arrange the cellar tent better in order to fit them in ( nice problem 😁 )

I put the light in a fixed position because of the space limits
and I have to be a contortionist to set it up there and don't want to mess with it later
when the tent is packed.

I learned the stacking method from watching MiMed's thread ( He is master stacker )
using books, vid tapes, 8 tracks or what ever would get his plants at the right height.

IMG 2775

IMG 2781

This is what a revege bud looks like, picked off Bruce Banner

IMG 2779

kuwl

kuwl

All in
7 plants in the tent with 2 more in a week or two.
I re-arranged the plants for my ease of access to feed them
and make room for the Blue Dream and MK Ultra 😁

I have to look into something to get water/nuits to them without taking any out of the tent
The 2 unknown seedlings might go outside if the 2 suspected ones are truely males.
GSC n GTH are in wk 8 but look more like wk 6 to me.

I got the best havest from one plant with that light (MarsHydro FC 4800 )
The Strawbery Banana was 3.5 dry ounces :)
and I am smoking the last of it this week
I do have an ounce of Afghan Kush but it isn't as good :(
I think I harvested to early. I have to be more patient in the end.

Full Tent (almost) BD did not like the transplant

IMG 2800
kuwl

kuwl

GTH will be 10 wks in flower this Fri
Pistils all white getting heavy had to put a stake back in.
Stress put her back 2 weeks I think, but who knows, I've heard of some going 14 wks
Same with GSC
I defoliated GTH an GSC, at this stage I figure it won't hurt and might be good for the buds under all that.

Well had a few sunny days but now back to rain.
Had enough time to scrape and paint 2 windows above the porch roof.

Made some special cookies today, peanut butter, my fav.

IMG 2850

Took some pic's of GTH mostly

IMG 2853
IMG 2854
IMG 2856
IMG 2857
IMG 2861
IMG 2862
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
GTH will be 10 wks in flower this Fri
Pistils all white getting heavy had to put a stake back in.
Stress put her back 2 weeks I think, but who knows, I've heard of some going 14 wks
Same with GSC
I defoliated GTH an GSC, at this stage I figure it won't hurt and might be good for the buds under all that.

Well had a few sunny days but now back to rain.
Had enough time to scrape and paint 2 windows above the porch roof.

Made some special cookies today, peanut butter, my fav.

View attachment 1171284

Took some pic's of GTH mostly

I'm in the same boat with a couple of cheese berry auto's..10 weeks. still pushing out white hairs...14? no way I can't wait they're in the dark tonight.

100 5909
kuwl

kuwl

I'm in the same boat with a couple of cheese berry auto's..10 weeks. still pushing out white hairs...14? no way I can't wait they're in the dark tonight.
yours looks farther along than mine but maybe one more week for you

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
yours looks farther along than mine but maybe one more week for you
lol maybe but they're not getting the chance, I've had them in the dark now 2 nights ( for what ) I was hoping to see after 1 day dark the white hairs would droop,brown, something but nope they still looked fresh and growing...tomorrow they meet my little saw. lol

kuwl

kuwl

I got one in the Green House that's not showing what it is yet.
It's 20" high and lanky as heck, hardly any branches.
IMG 2867

The 3 plants in the bathroom veg are now in the flower tent
They are bout 7 wks into veg and bout a foot high except the lanky one its 18 in
So not I got 10 plants in a 4 x 4 tent lol

Feeding them is a pain, have to move plants around an out of the tent to get to the ones in the back.
Also feeding GSC an GTH bpb (Botanicare Pure Blend Grow Nutrient)
@ 2tsp along with 1/2 tsp Liquid Karma and 1/16 tsp of Flower Power @ 630 PPM
The others are getting Dyna Grow Foliage Pro an Dyna Grow Pro-Teky and might add Bloom
when they start to bulk up.

My main worry now is Humidity
Today it is very high @ 70% it should drop down to 66%
but that is still to high and I am scared mold will get into the buds
Might have to figure out a way to hook up the de-hummy outside the tent
to suck the humid air out and dry it up a bit.
Cellar is usually in the low 60's to mid 50's
but with this rainy weather it tends to get higher

This is what this light, MarsHydro FC 4800 (480w) $599 is made for.
Now if everything goes right I will be a happy camper for sure.
Not is the pic but found a cool lil 8" oscillating fan ($8 Goodwill) that I hung in the tent for extra ventilation,

IMG 2868

kuwl

kuwl

Pluged in the Dehummy last night,
set it up outside the tent to see if I can reduce it
Set at 55% and finally it started to drop
Worked so good, glad I got it
It's at 54 atm so all good with that problem

Took out one stack of crates today to lower plants from light
3 started to flower (Wedding Cake, Cherry Pie, Gold Leaf) and GTH keeps on a bulking
Every other day I am feeding one or the other kinda hectic now.

Smoking the last few joints of Strawberry Banana, man I hope that GTH n GSC
are ok and get done soon but looks like 2 weeks to me.
They should have been done by now but those bumps in the road aka
light leaks, street light and heavy heat caused a set back that is screwing me over.
Well I do have an oz of Afghan Kush but it ain't gonna last
2 months time that it will take to finish, dry and cure this batch.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Pluged in the Dehummy last night,
set it up outside the tent to see if I can reduce it
Set at 55% and finally it started to drop
Worked so good, glad I got it
It's at 54 atm so all good with that problem

Took out one stack of crates today to lower plants from light
3 started to flower (Wedding Cake, Cherry Pie, Gold Leaf) and GTH keeps on a bulking
Every other day I am feeding one or the other kinda hectic now.

Smoking the last few joints of Strawberry Banana, man I hope that GTH n GSC
are ok and get done soon but looks like 2 weeks to me.
They should have been done by now but those bumps in the road aka
light leaks, street light and heavy heat caused a set back that is screwing me over.
Well I do have an oz of Afghan Kush but it ain't gonna last
2 months time that it will take to finish, dry and cure this batch.
Its always a chase for me too. It doesn't seem to matter how much i grow 2 months later I need a harvest or I'll be out.Add a bump or 2 and things get a little dicey, scrambling to find something or ....BUYing something? hell no that just doesn't seem right. The fking Gov is selling the shit & I have a real hard time buying off those that punished us for smoking it just 2 years ago....I gotta be real desperate to resort to buying from those fks......3 time in 2 years....once I returned for my money back.

Its like playing baseball, walk to first ( clones ) or seeds, making it safely to all the bases then sliding into home with the harvest. I still don't feel safe until the game is over and I'm smoking my victory. lol I just smoked one and that came out of me lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom