L.A. heat wave harvest help!

• Thread starter Dvorah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dvorah

Dvorah

Parts of my girls are ready for harvest as I'm getting plenty of amber trichomes. I'm going to chop those off in the morning and start drying.

Some of it is not ready and it's supposed to be 109 degrees F on Sunday. Does anyone have suggestions for this outdoor grower? Chop a little early or pray they can make it through the heat? Other suggestions?

La heat wave harvest help
La heat wave harvest help 2
La heat wave harvest help 3
La heat wave harvest help 4
dire wolf

dire wolf

Parts of my girls are ready for harvest as I'm getting plenty of amber trichomes. I'm going to chop those off in the morning and start drying.

Some of it is not ready and it's supposed to be 109 degrees F on Sunday. Does anyone have suggestions for this outdoor grower? Chop a little early or pray they can make it through the heat? Other suggestions?
Nice guard dog

Oh gosh

Oh gosh

3rd pic, couple spots don't look right. You spraying BT? Looks like worm damage.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

You can wrap some white cloth around the black pot, seen people do that on other threads with good results. Shade cloth if you are really worried.

We hit 109 and then 105 for a week straight and it didn't bother my plant, but she is sativa dominant and in the ground.

Bomeray

Bomeray

I was really concerned when the first heat wave hit a week or two ago that my plants were going to be effected. The only thing that i noticed was that i had to water them 3 times a day because the soil dried out so quickly. They made it through the first I’m hoping they make it through this next one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom