L.Bs ongoing growing

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

I've got a few seeds on the way and meantime I've got some niceee weed to smoke, sent from canada... Everyone here goes on about cali bud but Canadian stuff just as good. I got sherbet death bubba, blue tara, gods breath, grape girl scout and caramel gelato. The gods breath is probably the best weed I've ever smoked but they're all nice 👍

London bud

London bud

Got hold of this light today, a 300w mars hydro and a stardawg cutting.
The light has 14 damaged bulbs which don't work. With 60 leds in all, I'll assume 14 bulbs ( practically a 1/4 ) not working basically means 3/4 the full power, so I could assume I'm getting 225w ( 3/4 of 300w) of light from this?
I got this ridiculously cheap, even with a few bulbs out I'll still make use of this as long as it lasts. I've never used one of these blue/red leds for anything so it'll be interesting. Need to get cleaned up properly now and make sure that there isn't a trace of any mite left behind before I start again
IMG 20191203 210747
IMG 20191203 210808
IMG 20191203 213611
IMG 20191203 210820

FourthCity

FourthCity

Got hold of this light today, a 300w mars hydro and a stardawg cutting.
The light has 14 damaged bulbs which don't work. With 60 leds in all, I'll assume 14 bulbs ( practically a 1/4 ) not working basically means 3/4 the full power, so I could assume I'm getting 225w ( 3/4 of 300w) of light from this?
I got this ridiculously cheap, even with a few bulbs out I'll still make use of this as long as it lasts. I've never used one of these blue/red leds for anything so it'll be interesting. Need to get cleaned up properly now and make sure that there isn't a trace of any mite left behind before I start againView attachment 917030View attachment 917031View attachment 917032View attachment 917033
That light is 135w, in your case about 100w. I'd be concerned the burnt leds are having an unpredictable effect on the overall spectrum of the light. Really almost any other 100w of light would probably be as good or better, Mars Hydro has admitted to how poorly that light performed and does not sell it anymore. New they went for about $60(us) if I remember correctly. Not trying to knock your grow at all, keep it up, I just wouldn't expect much from that light.

Last edited:
London bud

London bud

That light is 135w, in your case about 100w. I'd be concerned the burnt leds are having an unpredictable effect on the overall spectrum of the light. Really almost any other 100w of light would probably be as good or better, Mars Hydro has admitted to how poorly that light performed and does not sell it anymore. New they went for about $60(us) if I remember correctly. Not trying to knock your grow at all, keep it up, I just wouldn't expect much from that light.
I'm not dependent on this light, I literally got both the light and cutting for a tenner... I figured ill get some use out of it as a bit of secondary lighting

London bud

London bud

So I've got the stardawg set up in a wardrobe. Ive got some fans for ventilation I need to fix in at some point.
Even though a few LEDs on the mars hydro looked blown they're still all lighting up. Ive got a blue led bulb close in on the plant as a little extra blue spectrum to encourage the reveg. Shes under 24hour light right now. Theres lots of one finger leaves and lots of small branches forming, she should be a monster once she gets going.
Ive repotted into new soil. Ive used verve multi purpose from b&q. Ive heard it works. I Couldn't get hold of any perlite though, garden centres around here are pretty useless in winter. I'll get some perlite before I repot again though.
No nutes for a week or so now as the soil should be enough, I'm just misting with a sea weed water now and again under dimmed lights.
IMG 20191211 213210
IMG 20191211 213514
IMG 20191211 213625

London bud

London bud

Shes coming along nicely and i think she's gonna be real bushy, I'm gonna use her for clones. She's got over ten small branches forming nicely.
She had the purple stem since I got her but it doesn't seem to be a problem. I don't like it though. She's gaining strength and growing by the day now. She's totally back to veg and eating and drinking well.
IMG 20191215 162945
IMG 20191215 163123

London bud

London bud

Have you popped your seeds yet LB?
not yet man, I got 3 kosher tangie seeds tucked away, I'm gonna pop them new year a nd run them with the stardawg hopefully. My little dawg cutting is still popping more branches. She's the size of a tennis ball but has best part of 20 branches forming. She's absolutely covered in 1finger leaves, covered, literally not a single proper weed leaf yet. She's growing kinda slow but she looks good, I suppose she's putting energy into 20 different branches and that's why she seems slow. I'm sure in the end this one will be a beast. Does each calyx turn into a branch in reveg? Or are the new branches growing out between the calyxs? It's hard to tell? The plant is actively growing, the cuttings been under the ligt since Dec 4th. She's definitely picked up health wise.
She's gonna e great for cuttings
I'll post a couple pics in morning

Last edited:
Raisin8420

Raisin8420

Shes coming along nicely and i think she's gonna be real bushy, I'm gonna use her for clones. She's got over ten small branches forming nicely.
She had the purple stem since I got her but it doesn't seem to be a problem. I don't like it though. She's gaining strength and growing by the day now. She's totally back to veg and eating and drinking well.
View attachment 920818View attachment 920819
Whats up London bud, I have two here I re-veged after they were on major life support twice, anyway one looked very similar to that lady with the lil low side branch, took them a while but when they got going growth was crazy on them lil shoots everywhere, I had to trim them way back cos I ran outta space,light and time lol but there was so many tops to be trained out if I could have let her veg on, here she is now , few more pics in a grow diary at the mo if yer into that! Peace
20191221 002955

20191221 002901

Top Bottom