L E D For Small Closet Cultivation Mars Leds?

• Thread starter Froggy85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Froggy85

Has anybody used mars led I am interested I seen some stuff on YouTube but am looking for some reassurance before I invest in new lights

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

there's a whole Lighting Forum with plenty of LED threads. You should check it out before you waste your money

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Has anybody used mars led I am interested I seen some stuff on YouTube but am looking for some reassurance before I invest in new lights
I run their 300w rectangle and square panels. I built my own cabs 3×3 4ft tall

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

there's a whole Lighting Forum with plenty of LED threads. You should check it out before you waste your money
Why would he be wasting his money seriously the topic says small closet grow or maybe he should bite the bullet and spend 3 k for a light ?? the internet is pretty amazing people now can find all types of info guess what Mars lights do grow they may not be the best , but either is your light from the looks of your thread so whats your point
you know stick a mars light in closet maybe couple T5 Ho's and pow grow is on and he should do alright
Again how many pounds you think a person is going to grow out of a closet

And contrary to popular belief all LED's the good the bad and a ugly produce heat

F

Froggy85

Ya I am definitely not looking to get pounds out of this just good smoke I'm hoping to get close to qp per grow thanks for input everyone much appreciated has anyone used bud blood for flowering I'm looking for good either organic or chemical that won't taste terrible for dwc

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Why would he be wasting his money seriously the topic says small closet grow or maybe he should bite the bullet and spend 3 k for a light ?? the internet is pretty amazing people now can find all types of info guess what Mars lights do grow they may not be the best , but either is your light from the looks of your thread so whats your point
you know stick a mars light in closet maybe couple T5 Ho's and pow grow is on and he should do alright

And contrary to popular belief all LED's the good the bad and a ugly produce heat
That's what I was thinking myself. Some would rather tell someone to go read a thread, rather then share the knowledge they may have or not I guess

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Ya I am definitely not looking to get pounds out of this just good smoke I'm hoping to get close to qp per grow thanks for input everyone much appreciated has anyone used bud blood for flowering I'm looking for good either organic or chemical that won't taste terrible for dwc
Dude the Ines I listed you can get for like 80 bucks off of amazon brand new or "gently" used. I run CFLs in all my veg cabs

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

stick a mars light in closet maybe couple T5 Ho's and pow grow is on and he should do alright

I grow in a closet.. My led (240W) is next to a 125Watt CFL.. Both lights work just fine,, and the CFL is the only heat problem in my closet.. As far as yield goes the lights are tied,, the same yield.. Potency?? The same..
What is the difference ?? Plants stretch more grown under the LED..
Peace,,
ccJ

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I grow in a closet.. My led (240W) is next to a 125Watt CFL.. Both lights work just fine,, and the CFL is the only heat problem in my closet.. As far as yield goes the lights are tied,, the same yield.. Potency?? The same..
Peace,,
ccJ
Pics or it never happened lol

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
250w/400w HID. 4oz to a lb from a small area. Cheap/easy/ and using as much power as the LED's. Tried and true. No reason to reinvent the wheel.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Peace,,
ccJ
I like your set up @cocoJoe . ours are very similar. I just set up a cab to hang a hps and led in and I definitely see a difference. I love CFLs as I can control the stretch. LEDs can be a tad bit different with stretch etc with youngings

Latest posts

Top Bottom