La Bella Afrodita Grow Journal

• Thread starter Can
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Can

Hi there,

I am a first time grower and I wanted to try la bella afrodita and exodus cheese. After a unsuccessfull germinating stage there are only 14 la bella and 1 cheese left alive out of 80. Today is their 22th day from seeds. They are still vegging. 2 of them are more than 12 inches while others are between 7 and 10 inches. Cheese is not doing well and she is only 4 inches. I veg them 24/0 by leaving them on my terrace 13 hours to take advantage of sun and when sun goes down I put them back in my grow room for 11 hours under five 600 watt philips each 85000 lumens and two 250 watt grow lamb 10000 lumens. I started to use iguana juice grow 3 days ago. Medium is a special torf, soil, bat guan mixture. My babies are in 12 liters pots. I am planning to use 12 hours of sun and 12 hour darkness in a room for flowering. I will adjust temperature with air coolers. I have some questions for experienced growers. I would be happy If you share your opinions with me.Do you think using sun/daylight is a good idea for flowering? I also was wondering what more I can do to increase yield, how much I should expect to get from one plant under my conditions. I will upload more pictures and post updates as I progress. I will upload photos as soon as I find out how to do that.

Thanks in advance for your replies!
Ati

Top Bottom