La confidential and la confidentialx strawberry bubba

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Here are some ladies maybe u farmer can give me some tips.21 days in flowering.
Using AN
Connoisseur
Carbo
Sweet leaf
Advanced Floriculture
Roots bloom
Pre Bloom
Ultra bloom
Phat bloom
Ooze bloom
Final Bloom

La confidential and la confidentialx strawberry bubba
La confidential and la confidentialx strawberry bubba 2
La confidential and la confidentialx strawberry bubba 3
La confidential and la confidentialx strawberry bubba 4
La confidential and la confidentialx strawberry bubba 5
La confidential and la confidentialx strawberry bubba 6
La confidential and la confidentialx strawberry bubba 7
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are some ladies maybe u farmer can give me some tips.21 days in flowering.
Using AN
Connoisseur
Carbo
Sweet leaf
Advanced Floriculture
Roots bloom
Pre Bloom
Ultra bloom
Phat bloom
Ooze bloom
Final Bloom

Boy you are using alot of stuff:)
What do you think of that Connoisseur line by Advanced:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

J

JohnUFC

Are you happy with that line? Im not very familiar with there grow line, just there additives.

Venom818

Venom818

Thanx guys for the kind words.
Greenthumbdanny- I really like the Connoisseur.Ive use pbp and fox farm and dnf but im sold on the connosieur.
john ufc- To be there ok but I think im going to try something differnt the next time.Maybe a side by side with AN.

Venom818

Venom818

The picture i took with the hps light is Actually rockwool hand watering. Its my first time I wanted to do a test run before i go out and buy a 4x4 Flood and drain table i really like the results im getting from the hydro I actually like it better than the soiless mix.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Orale!!!!!!

Orale all of sudden nice pic's man i will need the cam back to up load my lst training in full sun ese!!!!!

D

Dmassive

Not looking too bad, but watch the couple plants that the leaves are starting to curl at the end. 21 days in is a little early for that to be happening.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of these girls as they progress.

Venom818

Venom818

Thanx Rushoe but u must be mistaken me for someone else but Welcome to the Farm.

S

stardust

Ive been offered some LA confidential clones from a friend...but i had already bought some QUERKELS..(space queen/purple urkle, tall like sativa but i think its mostly indica.) I have lots of headroom and love taller lankie ladiesss...anyway...my next wave is ready to flower in 6 weeks, so i could effectively switch them out...??? need help form you farmers deciding....what is the yield for LA CONFIDENTIAL? is it pretty well received at the clubs?? LA C...whatcha think???

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks for the input dmassive.
Startdust-I have ran the querkle as well you will get about the same yield then the querkle but the la confidential is alot more potent in my opinion.Also its a slow vegger.
And yes its well received at clubs atleast in cali.

Top Bottom