La Confidential Space Bucket Grow

• Thread starter smokeedog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokeedog

smokeedog

Well im back. After a short vacation and relocation i am resurrected. Starting from scratch once again. First up on the hit list.

LA Confidential. Clone. Cut on 7/30. Adopted 8/12. 8 inches tall.

I picked her up and planted her in a space bucket under 400w cfl. 1600 lumens a piece in fox farm salamander over a couple inches of hydrocorn for drainage. This is my first soil grow so any tips from the pros would be great. I think she was overwatered before i picked her up. Woke up yesterday morning to her drooping hella bad. After soil transfer im hoping it draws some water back out. Im not noticing any discoloration on leaves. Slight purpling on node base. And slight claw on a coue of the lower fan leaves. Just the tip is brkwned tho. Temp is almost 76 all day.

Anyone have any tips questions or advice on what to check and look for on this small scale soil grow i wod greatly appreciate it.

*tex to cali*

First pic is day i got her. Second is 24 hours later. Do yall think its just waterlogged? I havnt watered or fed hoping she perks back up

La confidential space bucket grow
La confidential space bucket grow 2
La confidential space bucket grow 3
S

Sturdycolas

I would let her dry out for sure maybe move the light closer to the top of the plant. Definitely watching! Just watch out for fungus gnats! They love my moist soil, perfect breeding ground, i find a layer of washed playground sand on top of the soil prevents them from laying eggs though!

smokeedog

smokeedog

Ok sorry. Took me a little bit to get setup.. Been pretty busy but the grow is coming along nicely. I think my total ivestment is as follows
8 cfls (4x2700k 4x6500k) 26w. 25 bucks
Computer fans and power adaptor 25 bucns. Clone and soil and nute another 75.
Got most shit free from worj like pickle buckets duct tape etc. Got plenty of nutes and soil for a few more grows though. Made a light dep box to set over the bucket to flower here in the next few days.. The clone has vegged for almost 30 now and its filling up the bucket nicely. Im currently finishing a flush and about to give it some bloom nutes i mixed from fox farms trio along with some amino and mollassus. Going to 36 hoyrs dark tomorrow morning at 7. Which gives me til monday at 7pm to find sone money for bud blood so i can stop stretching. Ill start keeping yall more updated.. All one of yall

smokeedog

smokeedog

O yeah i came up on those t5s for 10 bucms each. 8 lamp and 12 lamp fixtures.. And splurged myself on a soil tester. It works great. Any nute recommendations besides what im considering? Im trying ti prevent stretching and produce thick buds.. Hence the bud blood but its expensive af.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I've always wondered whether those additives are worth it... I.E. is the extra weight provided worth the price of the bottle?
I would think some of them work, but then there's those companies that are just out to sell you one more product/bottle.
"try this new snake oil! your plants will love it!' lmao
I don't know anyone that hasn't been tempted by those product claims, including myself. who wouldn't raise an eyebrow at a 200-zillion% increase in weight? but if it sounds too good to be true...

I had a buddy using deuce deuce by advanced nutrients and I could see a bit of difference in the plants that were fed the DD, they had denser buds but it wasn't night and day.

smokeedog

smokeedog

ok.. finally got a laptop again.. the la confidential is in flower and should be harvested day after tomorrow. i switched lights and i think i stretched her weird.. shes trained like an olympic athlete but too many pop corn nugs i switched from the space buckets to a led and just took the light hoods off and then to a 400w hps and she stretched wierd after that.. shes been in flower for 63 days today. shes frosting really nice. .i also have blue dream, black jack, and a humboldt to harvest with her. i took a little off each yesterday and its looking great.. i feel comfortable about harvesting the day after.. now that i got a computer ill start posting everyday and ill get some pics when i harvest. i havfe a dwc grow going and another clone of the la confidential along with 3 blackjacks (jack herer x black domona) running and another soil lady, a citrus sap (gorilla glue x tangie)
im going live on weedmaps next week. and my partner along with another investor are tryiung to get a space for a large scale grow so ill be sure to cover it on here. its just been a struggle since i moved. had to hustle hard. but as far as the additives. i have been using humic, amino acids, floranova, molassus, coconut water, on the regular. and i do timed feedings with mother of all blooms at the end of flower. ill take some pics otmorrow.. so excited to have a computer.. got me downloading suicide squad rn so i can finally see it lol

smokeedog

smokeedog

and damn thats sad. i thinmk i got the right pheno. got pretty purple stalks and some fat indica looking leaves.. i wish she didnt stretch wierd but i took a cut off her and im gonna run her again.

guymandude

guymandude

hey, if you like the pant and her smoke, that's all that matter, my friend.

I ran the LA last year and the smoke was excellent. The plants weren't as vigorous as the old version and the yield was slightly less - but that could have been my fault too. I used to run the old LA in 3 gallon bags, hand watered coco and get 6 ounces per plant and the nugs, well, you could break a window with them.

Top Bottom