LA Confidential

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

does anyone know anything about the strain that might help me out.

A

amstercal

I can't say I "know" anything, but between what others have told me and what I've learned myself, here's what I've got...
Slow vegger, not a lot of branching, gets very leafy and without removing some fans or doing some training, they will cause some larf, seems to be a heavy feeder, especially the sulfur?
Hopefully someone with some better experience will get back to you. I just saw no one had answered you yet, so I thought I couldn't hurt.

420king-MASSES

i just got done with the la woman which is la con x martian mean green and your gonna wanna super crop her or top her multi times before she goes into 8-9 weeks of flowering and a good 2-3 months of veg she likes to eat thats the affie in her start out with moderate feedings then slowly pump her up she will make you proud if you give her the veg time

H

Hlg09

420king masses is right I finished both la woman and la con earlier this year and if you dont veg those bitches for an eternity you will likely come out with 7 to 9 grams per plant. Especially with the la con, I got an la woman pheno that was quite vigorous though and produced almost an oz for the same amount of veg time which was only 3 weeks.

420king-MASSES

i had to let mine go because after about 6-7 months she got tired and gave week cuttings but when i had her in her prime 27 ozs dry per 600watt i still got dnas lemon skunk and sharksbreath and reserva privadas silver bubble and cole train dna/rp have dank ass genetics cant go wrong with any of there gear

Tripsick

Tripsick

This was mine LA Conf from DNA

LA_Confidential_8_weeks--1024_039.jpg

P

paulycali

I got the LA Woman going right now! She seems to be like the LA as the slow veg and little branching. I vegged her 24 hrs for 30 days under 1000 watt hps. Looks like i should pull an easy oz from her. She has 5 tops from some training. I would def say top her many times La Con or Woman and train the *hit out of her! She will be lovely but def the lowest yielder of my bunch. Great cross with the martian as these nugs look ridonculous!
First time growing this strain and i may put her back in there. We will see upon harvest how she did.

Good luck Man

420king-MASSES

seems that after a couple runs with her she started crownig early and trichs were 70/30 by the 6th week of 12/12 my last 2 runs with her yielded around 10 zips per 600watt from her original runs 27 zip pulls she had to go but the smoke was still dank as fuck

cooper1

cooper1

dont let it fool you im doing the la con now i veg her out will all the other in the flower room and the la con i might get 5 -7 grams but i cloned her and thn the clone took off so
but i topped my la con in the flower room im not going to top this clone and veg the living shit out of her but dont get me wrong rock hard nug but i stll want to see her other phneo type but she is a very small bitch

Camdawg

Camdawg

thanks for the info friend said she yeilded high if grown right i was going to scrog it in a 2x4 tent with 4 waterfarms one plant per bucket

J

Jarles Moby

I believe its Pre98 bubba x Afghan

Its an excellent strain and has a unique kushy smell. Very bubba-like high. Nice UP body high

Weedobix

Weedobix

I've got a La Confidential plant that i selected from a pack. The leaves are really dark, and the internodes have literally no spacing at all, they just grow ontop of each other.
More recently i've found that vegging with weaker light can be a good idea as it gives some stretch to get a little space between the internodes and also to help her get taller faster, she takes forever to veg, months for a small/medium plant even.

I've found it prone to powdery mildew probably due to its density. I've actually given up growing it indoors, it just takes too long, it does well outside in my greenhouse though, doesn't get too big, and flowers early compared to my other stuff. Doesn't mind the cold. It actually yields alright, big tight very tasty nugs, really potent indica stone, great weed.
LaConfidential.jpg

H

humboldtlocal

LA Confidential is a very nice Kush closely related to Bubba and Master. I would rank it above Bubba and Master on many levels. It finishes mid September outdoors here in Humboldt. Very early. Grows short and stalky. Very strong stems. Great smoke.
This Greenhouse is all LA
IMG00256 20100805 1316

IMG00255 20100805 1314

The two rows on the right in this GH are LA and the rows on the left are OG.
IMG00245 20100805 1242 1

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Humboldtlocal:
I think it's an understatement to say ur greenhouses are amazing! Beautiful plants. Does your LAC turn purple or no? Also, are those from DNA genetics, or some norcal cut?
Chief

symbiote420

symbiote420

My Connie turns purple/black w/ silvery tones all over the buds!! Reeks like a mofo, I've been trying to find the right male to cross with her to bump the yields up a tad.

K

kolah

Humbo..thats a killer green house! How do you keep it cool?

LA Con? I never grew it but being an indica fan I have smoked it on several occasions. Its 100% indica and hits like a hammer. Indoor grows seem to be low yields.

true grit

true grit

Damn Humlocal...been missing seeing them crazy ass pics....green with envy over here!!

J

John Ditchweed

buddy said she yeilded poor so he let her go.... taste and smelled like dirty gym socks or smelly cheese however you want to look at it.... very different awesome bud outside the poor yeild

chadkush

chadkush

How long it take you to build that greenhouse? Loooks good

spacebomb

spacebomb

THAT green house is BEUTIFULL man:-)great job brother:-)...

Top Bottom